Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taurus: What's Really Happening?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Taurus: What's Really Happening? Empty
PostSubject: Taurus: What's Really Happening?   Taurus: What's Really Happening? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Monday May 10, 2010

The coming grand cross will intensify the conflict over how we Live. It seems we're approaching a cross-roads that's a pressure-cooker involving planets in cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn). It becomes a matter of life and death.

You can see this in the coverage of the Gulf oil disaster. Some media are focused on the economic impact alone, or the profanely insignificant question of whether BP can survive this event -- after turning the Gulf into a toxic dump site. It reminds me of what astrologer Eric Francis wrote in Tales from Topographic Oceans, "The 'story of the environment' -- any story, and all of them added up -- looks one way when it's told by industry or government, and another way when it's looked at honestly."

In her post on the approaching Grand Cross of June, Jessica Murray writes that the stories don't jibe. She writes, "As we move into each new phase of the 2012 period, individuals of conscience will be asked to separate out the tales told by the powers-that-be from the realities that we see with our own eyes."

Taurean things like wealth, security and abundance are up this month. And Jessica writes that, "Back when the world was young, Taurus was more Taurean." and later, she concludes, "At this point in human history, this good, solid Earth sign has come to equate almost exclusively with money."

And during this Mercury Taurus retrograde, it's been a chance to review what makes us feel abundant, wealthy and secure. Is it based on something abstract that's subject to volatility? Is it starting to look like a grand illusion with nothing backing it up? Or is it enduring and sustainable? As a simple example, I feel wealthy when I'm eating wholesome food, can buy non-toxic cleaners and soaps and things. And I've made it a priority by keeping a low overhead that would probably look like austerity to some. What makes you feel secure, abundant and wealthy?

Points to ponder:
•What do your instincts tell you about what's happening?
•Are you fully utilizing your emotional intelligence built-in BS meter?
•If the digital matrix of money went down, could you sustain yourself?
•Do you have access to the basic needs of life?
•What wealth can you create right where you are?
•Are there rich resources so close and familiar that you can't see them?
•What keeps you from being grounded in the real, instead of tripping out on the virtual?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Taurus: What's Really Happening?   Taurus: What's Really Happening? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:48 am

What keeps you from being grounded in the real, instead of tripping out on the virtual?

Let me answer this one because it is the symptom of dealing with what the rest of this article is referring to hmm I have noticed that more and more from outside sources, my worth has been judged by monetary values. Interestingly, all 4 of those signs mentioned in the cardinal cross have been involved in judging my value and rejecting me over their appraisal of it. Each has a money connection. For me, the real is an emotional state, not a physical material state. For me to stay grounded in it, I need to find a medium that is similar to the non-physical state of emotions, hence the virtual world appeals greatly. There, it is all energy and nothing more. We are all equal in virtuality - we are anonymous entities gathered in a virtual world - doesn't this sound alot like returning to source? So by indulging in the virtual it is a very healing experience.

I did find myself drifting away from my taurean nature but I pulled myself back. I realised how I could use my innate qualities to bring something positive back into this world through my children. It wasn't just a case of giving, but discerning what I was giving to them. This world will feed them all sorts of messages. They are sponges that suck it all up. My goal is to give them the ability to hold onto the positive and filter the negative so it doesn't taint them. This is where I'm at. Grounded in my gift of being Taurean.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Taurus: What's Really Happening?   Taurus: What's Really Happening? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:53 am

thumup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taurus: What's Really Happening?   Taurus: What's Really Happening? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1