Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does the Earth Talk to Us Through Our Feet?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Does the Earth Talk to Us Through Our Feet? Empty
PostSubject: Does the Earth Talk to Us Through Our Feet?   Does the Earth Talk to Us Through Our Feet? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:05 am

Molly Hall about.com
Tuesday August 10, 2010

I've been walking barefoot more this summer, reminded by what Regina Meredith of Conscious Media Network said recently on her monthly show, The Fifth Element. That the Earth is constantly sending us messages us through our feet. It makes me realize more profoundly, too, how paving over our Earth is so symbolic of our disconnect from the home planet. I wonder if all these earth quakes are in part, the Earth trying to free herself from all this suffocating asphalt.

It's still a New Moon, and later today luna goes into earth sign Virgo, followed by a trine to Pluto Capricorn. It's a good day to ground yourself, especially if you've been overwhelmed. One thing that really helps me -- when I'm on my last nerve -- is to lie down on the ground. It reminds me that I'm supported and that I have a strong bond with the Earth. It's fashionable in some circles to scoff at this as 'new age' or crunchy earth mother stuff. But what Pluto Capricorn gifts us with, are the seeds to remember an ancient wisdom, that's found in our connection to deep Earth. This is a legacy of power we can draw from, in a time when so much looks artificial and temporary.

And there's a Mercury retrograde in grounded Virgo coming up on the 20th. This draws our eye to what we've missed, especially when it comes to cause and effect. Since I'm in the Southeast, one story that comes to mind is this Gulf seafood issue. I predict there will be ever greater scrutiny on the testing procedures, and the particulars of what they reveal. And they are sure to effect public health (a Virgo concern). The retrograde lasts through September 12th.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1