Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earth Spirits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Earth Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Earth Spirits   Earth Spirits EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Another link in the chain of trying to understand our world...this episode of Paranormal State (posted below for your viewing pleasure) explores strange happenings on a ranch. What struck me about it is that it seems to illustrate the importance of the interconnectedness of all things and why we need to treat the earth with respect. This episode also covers Native American spirituality, and even raises the question about exactly what BigFoot could be. I am also getting a connection to something that a friend of mine recently experienced with similar animal injuries involved and the sighting of a large dark mass that could shapeshift and move unnaturally fast. This occurrence happened in Australia near where I live. So the question begs to be asked...does the earth and the plants have their own spirit energy and can it manifest similarly to a ghost or poltergeist to right the wrongs so to speak?

to quote Chip Coffey from the last part of the episode "so many things happen in this world that we cannot understand or explain but we cannot deny that they occur".
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

Earth Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Spirits   Earth Spirits EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Quote :
So the question begs to be asked...does the earth and the plants have their own spirit energy and can it manifest similarly to a ghost or poltergeist to right the wrongs so to speak?

I believe yes, they do. It is a 'life force' energy. I also believe that any particular individual plant, or rock, or river may also have the presence of an elemental guardian(s) (ie. tree spirits, nature spirits, 'faeries', ect) and also particular areas have guardians (ie. a grove of trees). This is what I believe the 'Lady of the Lake' mythological stories are derived from. In Faerie craft, one will actually call upon these elementals and energies to assist them in one's work ... but they absolutely demand the utmost respect. This is why I believe most human beings cannot feel these energies, let alone see them ... they have lost their sacred connection with the earth, their respect for the earth and thus lost their connection to these energies. In turn, these guardians have no respect for the human being. One must first forge a relationship with them and assist them in their work if one wishes for them to return the favour and assist you with yours.

In regard to "righting the wrongs" I have an interesting story related to this that happened just down the road from where I live. The mining companies have ravaged this partular area because of the precious resources hidden below the ground but there is still wild, untouched bush that conceal, dare I say sacred, areas. There is one particular area that I know of that we call the 'black pyramid' because it is a literally a massive natural black granite pyramid with a natural altar hidden out in the middle of the bush (sssh, its a secret, I shall never reveal the location tongue ). I believe it is related to ET (but thats another story) ... anywho my cousin was researching this area and came across a very intriguing document regarding the mining companies many, many years ago. According to this document, the mining companies had found this spot and were hell bent on mining there, but after they brought all their horrid earth-moving equipment to the area, it would all strangely stop working. This persisted for a period of time, their machines would mysteriously break down in this particular area, and the rocks shattered their rock-breaking machines. They could not be penetrated. They must of eventually got the idea and gave up and moved on from the area and it is now off-limits to mining. The document was not very conclusive, but I think you get the idea of what happened here blu wink

Incidentally, the same mining company had also removed one particular large granite boulder from its resting spot in the middle of this section of the river in another area around here ... I am not sure what eventuated from this removal act, but that very same rock, for some mysterious reason, was replaced back in its original location by the mining company a few years later. I can only speculate that they must of again realised they disturbed something that must not be disturbed. I can't find anything relating to the history of this particular rock but I know in my heart that it is 'sacred' and is connected to the ancient Aboriginal tribes that lived on this land.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

Earth Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Spirits   Earth Spirits EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:57 pm

All that talk of rocks and spirit energy reminds me of my old mysterious friend, the black rock alien baby, haha

Earth Spirits Closeup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Spirits   Earth Spirits Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth Spirits
Page 1 of 1