Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's okay to dream!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

It's okay to dream!  Empty
PostSubject: It's okay to dream!    It's okay to dream!  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:05 am

It's okay to dream!

“Don’t discard your fantasies as merely wishful thinking. Honor them as messages from the deepest part of your being about what you can do and directions you can choose.”

-- Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer

What are your deepest heart-felt desires, dreams and visions?

Our deepest desires and dreams align with the essence of who we are. The more we align with that essence, the more our life holds meaning, purpose and fulfilment. Do you have a sense of your destiny?

"Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born."

-- Dale E. Turner

“Everybody builds a dream in their lifetime. You’re either going to build your dream, or somebody else's. So build your own!"

-- Christopher LaBrec

Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: It's okay to dream!    It's okay to dream!  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 am

What is life but a dream within a dream? I think that was something Edgar Alan Poe once said. What makes a dream any less real than our lives? Some scientists believe that all of life is simply a projection of our thoughts and none of it truly exists outside our consciousness. Dreams serve many functions - I just had one about a friend and her ex-husband that seemed to help release an emotional blockage.

Dreams are the plans we make and then try to carry over into physical reality. It is our 'what if' moment which gives us purpose and motivation. Dreams can come in any shape or form. To me, they are life in the making.
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: It's okay to dream!    It's okay to dream!  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Dreams are the plans we make and then carry over into our physical reality - How beautifully put Goth. agree That statement sheds so much light on the dreams I have been having of late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's okay to dream!    It's okay to dream!  Empty

Back to top Go down

It's okay to dream!
Page 1 of 1