Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream help??? Weird

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

Dream help??? Weird Empty
PostSubject: Dream help??? Weird   Dream help??? Weird EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:26 pm

weird dream interpretation - I looked up intestinges and it doesn’t sound good. But I DID not have any grave feelings when I woke up or do I now think it is bad. Also note - I have been bloated and feeling not so hot in teh stomach area for about 4-5 days.

Okay, dream.
I look down to my belly and notice this little white string like rubbery thing coming out of my upper stomach. So of course, I tug it a little bit and doesn’t some of my intestine (I think intestine) comes out the hole. less than a foot. Then it is stiff and I am holding it, not just letting it hang, whilst I ride in teh back of a cube van to the doctors. It is night, The van is white, I entered the van thru the slide door and I am standing, holding onto something (like you would in a bus)
It is bright in teh van, not dark. There are people there, but I don’t kow them. The whole time I am holding my intestine.
Now, what wakes me out of this dream is the radio. In teh middle of the night. Earlier in teh evening, I tried the radio and where the radio wa I couldn’t get reception, and it was just quiet. I turned it off (I thought) so all of a sudden on comes some sort of talking, spanish I think, that wakes me up. I did not note the time. It was the middle of the night. The dream just feels more weird than forboding. Then the radio. Why wouls a station spontaneously appear and a spanish one at that....?

Any ideas..... I don’t need any more bad luck, or issues. And that is what the intestines said on the internet... I really have a gut feeling it isn’t that. scratch
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Dream help??? Weird   Dream help??? Weird EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:45 am

Okay I am no expert but let me throw a few ideas into the pot big grin

INTESTINE general unhapiness
INTESTINE your own guts / your inside feelings / own gut feeling

You are tugging at this in the dream - holding onto it and seeking help. This very much strikes me as you at the moment honey. You've had a rough time and come through it but something is nagging at you inside - your gut knows it. Your gut feelings are your intuition and these connect you to your higher self which also connects to your guides.

WHITE clearness, clarity and understanding

There's a big clue - you are seeking to understand, to clarify your feelings and get to the bottom of the problem.

LIGHT need to accept the truth
LIGHT suddenly enlightened

You are ready to deal with this - you want to move forwards in your life.

VAN a heavy workload - lots to do
VAN a very serious matter - having heavy or serious feelings for someone
VAN feein tired or sluggish

hmm, feeling like you carrying more than your load? I can see this in you. Not just workwise but emotionally and personally. Methinks some boundaries need adjusting. Let other people work their stuff out and you stick to your stuff. You are creating your own energy leak darl and it is leaving you depleted.

RADIO keep in touch with recent events
RADIO telepathy
RADIO unconscious signals from those around you

My sixth sense is saying there is a guide here trying to work with you on this. There is another dimension to things that are happening in your life and if you can alter your perspective there is an interesting lesson to be learned.

SPANISH being very emotional and passionate - almost hysterical

CALM DOWN!!! Sometimes we have to get out of our own way so we can hear our inner guidance or that of our guides. There's no point having the radio on if you don't understand the language being spoken. You are not alone in dealing with your feelings or the situations in your life. Help is abundant, however you might not see it because you are creating blocks. Spirit will keep trying to guide you but unless you are receptive, it will all just be noise in a foreign language....

This info came from: dream dictionary

And the extra interpretations were my own from my intuition cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Dream help??? Weird   Dream help??? Weird EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 am

Quote :
The dream just feels more weird than forboding. Then the radio. Why wouls a station spontaneously appear and a spanish one at that....?

maybe you had some interdimensional visitors who were messing around with the elctromagnetics/frequencies just to make sure you knew there was a tangible, physical aspect to their communication. lol ... taken 2

But no, seriously, it does kind of sounds like a pseudo ET contact/'abduction' experience/dream. I'm not saying that it is, but that is just the immediate impression/interpretation I got of this dream. It is very similiar to some of my odd astral encounters, they have this sort of vivid 'high strangeness', that makes them different and stand out from normal dreams, but you can never clearly define to anyone in what ways it is different ... it just is.

Your dream also has some things that could be interpreted as classic hallmarks associated with "ET experiences" (define ET as you will): The white room, the "van", the medical aspects, the "strange people". Sounds familiar. Except, maybe in this case there is what I believe some people refer to as "screen memories" which is defined as: "A memory of something that is unconsciously used to repress recollection of an associated but distressing event". So the "van" image perhaps has been used as a screen memory to replace a travelling "craft" or even the classic "white room" scenario (familiar in mind control techniques, hypnosis), The "van" being the most suitable image that your memory roledex could interpret the unfamiliar place you were in as . This might explain that 'unsettled' feeling too.
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Dream help??? Weird   Dream help??? Weird EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 am

Wow you guys, thanks. I am going to read this over again... really interesting thoughts.......
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Dream help??? Weird   Dream help??? Weird EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:43 am

Well, to me I hear a cord and feet coming out of a woman's belly I think of a pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream help??? Weird   Dream help??? Weird Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream help??? Weird
Page 1 of 1