Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok this is weird

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Ok this is weird Empty
PostSubject: Ok this is weird   Ok this is weird EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:04 pm

So right now I'm working two jobs - one is my 10 hours a week job that I've been doing for years (the one where my hours were cut back). And I'm sitting here doing my job, writing an email reply to someone when all of a sudden my third eye got all big! I've had this sensation many, many times, but it's not usually at such a random, unprompted time when I'm doing something so mundane. I was wondering what would cause this - and so suddenly and strongly? I can understand it happening while I might be meditating, channelling reiki, manifesting, working with crystals, or even just when I'm lying in bed relaxing - but this totally took me by surprise. So I have to wonder what's up with that?? Maybe it's a side effect of feeling over-tired and a bit stressed out?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Ok this is weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok this is weird   Ok this is weird EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:32 am

Or maybe it was a random thing...like when you are sitting for a long period of time and suddenly you get a spasm in your leg because the muscle just wants to move. You are aware of it and that is probably the most important thing. Sometimes I get this feeling of heightened awareness that comes out of nowhere and I just suddenly feel really nervous and super-sensitive to what is around me both seen and unseen. It is confusing because at times I mistake it for discomfort and fear. One thing I have learnt is to stop analysing everything so deeply. Sometimes passing paranoia is simply passing paranoia and has no cause other than being a release of pent up energy. Not that I am saying your experience is nothing, but if there is a meaning to it or it is part of a bigger process then the signs will be there to reveal what it is to you in due time. thumup
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Ok this is weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok this is weird   Ok this is weird EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:25 pm

The heightened awareness that you experience must really take you by surprise, and I can see why you could mistake that for a paranoid feeling or needing to be vigilant! But yes, maybe the third eye thing was just random - I haven't as yet experienced anything else relating to it. I did have a random premonition dream the other morning - as is usually the case with me, my premonitions don't seem to mean anything except to show me that they exist. This time I was dreaming about Dave Mustaine, the singer of the heavy metal band Megadeth - he was talking, and I also saw scenes from one of their videos (which I don't know the name of, but there's lightning and he's getting electrocuted or something, in a sort of semi-cartoonish way). Anyway tonight on the news, it turns out Megadeth are in NZ right now, and I didn't know that before! The singer was interviewed, and they showed the scenes from the video that I dreamed about. lol. If I wanted to analyse that, I could say that maybe the lightning represents my intuition or energy system or something - but honestly I think it was just 'one of those things' that shows me that I can have premonition dreams.

idea
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Ok this is weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok this is weird   Ok this is weird EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Ooh! Here's an interesting coincidence relating to the electricity in the Megadeth video... just now, a friend posted a 'guessing game' on Facebook where you had to guess who the person in the photo is. I thought it looked like Nikola Tesla (it wasn't), so I searched pics of Tesla ('The Master of Lightning') to see if it was him. Looking at some of the images of his experiments it reminded me of the electricity on the video/in my dream.

Ok this is weird TeslaColorado

So that's kinda cool, like a reminder of the nature of energy... vibrations, frequencies, transmission and reception (he was the original inventor of the radio). He's a very interesting figure!

http://peswiki.com/energy/PowerPedia:Nikola_Tesla
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

Ok this is weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok this is weird   Ok this is weird EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:52 am

hehe, also isn't it funny how I called you my 'electric girl' the other day in my bday thread gem blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Ok this is weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok this is weird   Ok this is weird EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Yes! I connected that to it as well while I was making the post in this thread! cheesygrin

My workmate was getting electric shocks off the shop counter all day today... I didn't get any though. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok this is weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok this is weird   Ok this is weird Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok this is weird
Page 1 of 1