Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat. Empty
PostSubject: A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat.   A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat. EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:36 am

I wasn't really sure what section to put this in, so it's ended up here. It's kind of a ramble that I'm posting to just sort things out in my head really...

The Kelvin Cruickshank 'Soul Food' show was last night. My sister was supposed to come with me, she'd been excited about it for weeks, and we had good 2nd row tickets. But she got sick yesterday and couldn't go! She was so disappointed about it, and so was I - but I had the feeling that there was some reason why she was not to go.

Mr Gem was adamant that was not going with me, and my friend was also sick - so her partner came with me instead and he was the person most excited about going anyway (he recently borrowed my Kelvin Cruickshank book and has had 'supernatural' experiences himself). The show was actually disappointing to us in the first half... Kelvin got stuck on one group of older people and couldn't seem to sort out who exactly the spirits belonged to. He fluffed a lot and couldn't seem to get on a roll at all, and when he did get it right it was very run of the mill. By now our belief was sinking... not our belief in an afterlife, but of the standard of Kelvin's abilities. Everyone can have an off day though and I'm sure that spirit communication to a large audience is a difficult thing, so I was also sympathetic to his sheepishness (he was very good humoured about it!). However the second half really picked up, and during the Q & A afterwards he ended up doing some extra readings - these were the people who really NEEDED the reading, I felt - and I was very impressed with what he did for those people. The details were so unique and so accurate... the young woman who accidentally mixed her medications in hospital and died of complications, her personality traits and she also said that it was "bloody awesome" that her Mum got a tattoo in her memory... it was all true! And the woman in the audience who looked to me to be in a very dark place emotionally... Kel was very direct with her and although he seemed like felt it was very personal but that it was important that he said it, he directly asked her "Did you take a photo of your daughter after she passed?" - she had - and her told her to stop looking at that photo and thinking that this is how the daughter looks in the afterlife, because she doesn't look like that now. He gave the lady a lot of reassurance and directly told her that she must move on from this image. So, yes in the end I was impressed with how he did. My friend and I noticed he kept looking at us so we were thinking he was going to come to us next, but it didn't happen. It could be that he recognised us from his small (30 people) public talk a month or so ago and that's why he kept looking.

Anyway! After I got home I realised I'd just been through a weird almost 'deja vu' pattern. A repetition of something four years ago. Kel's first name vibration, his looks, my viewing position from the left, how I was starting to vaguely feel, all of it reminded me of a situation that I was in that ended up to be life-changing and a catalyst to my emotional blowout and leading me to where I am today. I'm not sure exactly what this means. That this time I should learn from what happened last time? Or that I am now coming full circle??

I also realised that a dream I had a few weeks ago... that Kel was in a small room like a hotel conference room with a small group of people to do his show... was actually very accurate. I've since found out that he is doing a workshop today, at a hotel, with a group of no more than 30 people. Coincidence??

And, this morning, I found out that my cat (who lived at my Mum's house) has died. :( She was 21, so she had a very good innings... she was found last night by my Mum and sister, while I was at Kel's show. So it turned out that it was just as well my sister didn't come out with me last night, as it was more important that she was home to support my Mum when she found my cat. I'm sad about it but not too sad at this point as I know she has just passed over to the spirit world and that she is safe. It might take me a little while to process it and then get sadder later on because she is not here physically anymore...

But anyway, that is my story from last night!!! It is a ramble like I said, but I'm just kinda sorting through some of the weirdness...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat.   A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat. EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear about your cat. I had one that was close to 20 when he died. But like you said, he is in the spirit world and safe and had a long and happy life. I have a few of my favorite photos of him framed around the house. I also had found a cross-stitch pattern of a himalayan exactly like him lying in a field of poppies that I fnished and framed. We will always have our wonderful memories of our precious pets that have passed over to the rainbow bridge. hope I am sure that they know just how much they were loved. pinkheart moonie
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat.   A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat. EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Thanks Nightie. It is so sad when a pet dies... but yes I'm sure they do know that they were loved, and also that they do make themselves known from time to time. I had contact with our first dog the day after she passed - it was amazing, I heard her and felt her but I just couldn't see her. My Mum told me just 5 minutes ago that last night my sister heard miaowing, and my Mum has heard it today. Also 2 years ago when our second dog passed, Mum heard barking in the hallway! I'm confident that our lovely pets are still with us in spirit. The cat is probably smacking both dogs on the nose right now! (She could never stop herself from giving the dogs a good whack! lol!). Aww, I'm happy to know that my Mum and sister are getting more proof of life after death through our pets.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat.   A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat. EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Geez Gem what a roller coaster night for you. Sorry about your dearly departed childhood companion...it is heart warming to hear you speak about your cat so positively in the after life. Perhaps Kelvin saw her around you at the show and that was why he kept looking in your direction? It was just on 2 months ago that I lost my cat as you know. When I was chronically sick with the flu the week before last, he came to visit me in spirit. I was so down and felt listless and then I felt his weight on my pillow and the unmistakable energy that belongs to him. Ironically when I first got him and he was a tiny kitten he saved my life during a bout of flu. I had this horrible virus that attacked my tonsils and made them swell up so big that whenever I fell asleep my throat closed over and I would stop breathing. Bimby would lay by me on my pillow and nudge me to wake me up whenever my breathing slowed or stopped. True story. I was 26. I ended up having my tonsils removed because of that.

As for the Kelvin show, kudos for keeping an open mind. Yes, everyone has their off days and being psychic isn't an exact science. You can't make spirits come through - you can only pick up on who is around and they don't always give the info you want or need. It sounds like you got what you needed from the experience though - confirmation of your own skills.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat.   A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:28 am

Rollercoaster yes! I didn't even get to mentioning that Mr Gem was in a massive sulk when Si and I got in - because we were later than he expected and I had not called. Well the show went later than I expected it would, and cellphones were not allowed to be in use. When we got back, Mr Gem was not home and then he walked in 2 minutes later and said he'd been out looking for us to see where we got to. And he was starting to be really mad but we got him to calm down. I expect he was starting to get a bit suspicious about what we were up to, but I can relate to that feeling so I'm not judging him for it at all. Plus it had worked out that Si had cancelled his somewhat vague plans to hang out with Mr Gem in order to go out with me to the show instead - so there would have been disappointment on Mr Gem's part. Mr Gem was my first choice of date though and he refused! Then yesterday he was still ranting about how late I was and how fake Kelvin Cruickshank is, etc etc. We went to Mr Gem's mum's house cos it was Mother's Day and I wasn't going to mention the Kel show but she brought it up because she's a fan too. So I felt a bit bad having this long convo with her about Kelvin and psychic stuff in front of Mr Gem but oh well. I'm just going to drop the whole topic in front of Mr Gem because it seems to annoy him so much.

But yeah I did feel for Kel when things just couldn't seem to sort themselves out in the first part of the show - I know it can't be easy and hey, I couldn't get up there and do what he does! I've seen enough of his good work to know that he's not a fake. And yes, I have since wondered that too - did he see my cat or have some sense that she had passed and that I did not yet know?!! So difficult to say. He did see somebody's labrador running up the steps! He was looking at Si a lot too though, both of us together, so it could have merely been a recognition.

Awww, I love the story about your cat Goth! What a clever little kitty. big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat.   A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat. Empty

Back to top Go down

A weird day/night... Kel, 'deja vu' pattern, and my cat.
Page 1 of 1