Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting MB dream - interpretations?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Interesting MB dream - interpretations? Empty
PostSubject: Interesting MB dream - interpretations?   Interesting MB dream - interpretations? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Ok so I had this dream last night, and it seems fairly straightforward as a compilation of things that were in my subconscious. I'll type it out and give my interpretation, but I'm also interested in whether anyone has any further insights.

So for the past few days I've been stressed about my MA thesis, but also I have been receiving insights as I go along that are helping me along the way. When I went to bed last night I asked MB if he would please come visit me because it's been so long, and I could really do with some help on my thesis. Then I had this dream. I'll say first off though that it was not one of my usual out-of-body type dreams where I am 100% certain that I was really talking with MB in spirit. My memory of it is more like a 'regular' dream. MB and I were going on a long-distance road trip on bicycles, like one of those trips that Charley Boorman and Ewan McGregor take on motorcycles (on the TV series 'Long Way Round' and 'Long Way Down'). We were packing stuff to take on the trip and I was loading it onto the back of my bike. Before that, I think we were on a bus to arrive at our starting point. We were like boyfriend and girlfriend because I remember being happy about us taking this trip together and we kissed. When we set off on the bikes, his seemed to be very light because he could cycle off ahead much faster than me but mine was heavier because of the baggage. But we took this trip, over country roads and stuff until we got to our destination in the next major city. By then I was becoming aware of "1977" (the actual year of MB's passing), even though the dream was contemporary, and it was like instead of hours passing there was a sense of time passing to 1977. I started to worry that with 1977 looming, MB might get hit by a car and die. I suggested we don't ride the bikes back home and take a bus instead, because I felt we would be safer that way. He looked at me like he knew what I meant by suggesting the bus. We got back to town and when we got off the bus I felt mostly relieved that we'd arrived home safely. It was MB's birthday coming up (in real life he died a week or two before his birthday) so I suggested he walk back up home to my place while I went to the supermarket, because I wanted to get him a birthday cake. We said goodbye and I said I would see him soon. As I walked down towards the supermarket a sense of uneasiness came over me but I shrugged it off and kept walking. Then I had a vision (in black and white, which is strange because my visions are always in colour) of MB toppling over and I knew this meant he would be dead, so I panicked and started rushing back again to find him. When I crossed the road, I saw a TV showing pictures and videos of him, and my mum and sister arrived. We were all crying because MB had died, and it was like the TV images were all I had left of him. But in front of the TV I found a letter written on glowing golden paper. It was from MB to me and it said something like "I'm sorry I had to go. I had to. But you can talk to me anytime, just give me a phone call. Love, Marc xxx" So although I was sad, I had a sense that he was still there for me to talk to and not really 'dead' at all. And that's when I suddenly woke up (in the middle of the night).

So my dream was first of all a combination of events and facts from real life (I recently watched Charley and Ewan's motorcycle journeys on DVD, and it was also Mr Gem's birthday recently), but it also seemed to be about my own baggage slowing me down on my journey compared to how light and free your spirit can be. There was also a sense of fate about MB passing in 1977 and that no one could have stopped it. And a subconscious message that I see MB almost like a travel buddy on my journey and I can find some sense of reassurance in that. The idea of 'phone calls' has shown up before in some of my spirit dreams. Like that it is possible to have a 'direct line' to the spirit world if I want it. Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MB dream - interpretations?   Interesting MB dream - interpretations? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 am

Wow - excellent thumup To me, it sounds like validation in your dream that you are following one of your life purpose paths (the one involving MB as your guide). Dreams are usually multi-layered and contain different aspects of your journey condensed into simplified images. That baggage you're carrying could also contain your progress to date in the material world. MB may be racing ahead because you have all the tools you need in that bag and he realises that you don't need him to help you as much as you think you do. He's showing you that his time here on earth has come to pass and yet he is still easily accessible - as easy as picking up the phone. Do you remember what you packed in your bag for the trip?

One thing that stands out here is your fear. You keep changing your mode of travel trying to avoid something. In your mind you know MB died and you also know that you can't change that. You also know that MB is fine and still exists on the non-physical level hence the tv. So your fears are here on the material plane - anxiety about your MA. Motorbikes represent freedom and fun - an unstructured way of life, which is what you have experienced in the past with MB. Now he is getting on the bus with you - conformity, duty, school. How can you take the bus ride and make it feel more like a motorbike ride and get your thesis done? That is the key I think. Often when I have to write papers for uni I dread them and avoid them feeling that they are taking me away from something more fun in my life. I usually resort to bribing myself to do it (if I get this done I can go write that story kicking around in my brain and not worry about the upcoming deadline for the uni work) or I bring the fun into the assignment by relating it to something I enjoy (eg, how could split brain research be used to lift depression and is there a link to spirituality here?)

I also allow myself time in between to completely detach from academic thought even going so far as to imagine that I don't ever have to do another assignment again lol. This temporary suspension of reality has been an excellent stress buster for me.

The fact that your dream contained things that happened in your real life could just be MB's way of letting you know that he really is connecting with you and even when you think you are on your own, you aren't. He may have used those things to validate his presence and also to give you a little insight as to the after life - I mean, there's a message there that even though he is dead, he still knows what is happening in your life (what you are watching on tv and Mr Gem's birthday).
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MB dream - interpretations?   Interesting MB dream - interpretations? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 am

OH wow, Goth - your interpretation blows me away! Lots to consider there. I hadn't thought of the bicycle trip as validation of being on one of my paths, but that really rings true. I can't remember what I packed in the bags for the trip, but I remember we were getting our bikes ready and I was packing stuff into these bags that go on the sides of the bike (like Charley and Ewan had on their TV series), and it seemed to be things that I would need along the way. I assume it was things like food and maybe medical supplies? I don't remember that for sure, but that is what they took on the TV series and it seems like I would be concerned about taking those same things - I would be concerned about having things on hand when needed and especially if we had some kind of accident. So perhaps I am overly concerned about preparing for disaster, avoiding disaster etc. The bus ride was a form of safety and it was the easy way of getting back home as well. You're right that my anxieties about the MA are standing out, and in some strange way I felt more unburdened by it after the dream. The anxieties are still there, but I've inched more towards a feeling of it being a fun thing and to go with what happens a bit more.

The insight to the afterlife is interesting, because I get that a lot from my MB dreams. Phone lines, and how things work with my connection come to the fore a lot. I notice that in these dreams, when I make the choice to 'leave' (whether by leaving MB to go to the supermarket or by some other means), I break the connection and I'm not usually able to 'go back'. But each time, he continues to exist somewhere that is apart from me. He always knows that I'm leaving and he watches or seems to have a knowledge of the process. Like when I 'leave' I am actually changing my consciousness and he knows that even if I don't!

Thanks so much for the additional insight! big grin
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MB dream - interpretations?   Interesting MB dream - interpretations? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Two more things:

Another confirmation today that I'm on the right path: at the doctor getting my checkups today, chatting to him about my topic, he commented that is really important to do what you're passionate about. I've been getting that message loud and clear for the past year or so!

Second thing is less positive. How you mentioned that MB/my guides are there even when I think I'm alone - well I've been thinking over things and really a lot of the time I do kind of feel alone. Which makes me feel like I'm lacking a solid support system - I know that the people I'm closest to ARE the people who care, but I don't know if anyone really gets how I feel like I need more positive encouragement and a feeling of stability. I've tried to give those things to myself, but ultimately it DOES feel better when it also comes from other people. I don't think Mr Gem really understands what I'm doing, and my friend who does understand it who I seem to look to for support always seems kind of non-committal or something when I try to have a conversation about it. I think he thinks my topic is lightweight (and I get the feeling he thinks the things I'm saying to him are silly). Maybe that's so, but that doesn't mean I don't have worries about it especially combined with a pile-up of other thoughts going on in my head at the same time. I don't know, I think people just assume that I can be so independent about this. And of course I can be, but it doesn't hurt to FEEL surrounded with support to kind of cushion everything. And of course I talk to my guides etc, but because I can't see them physically sometimes I feel like I'm talking to the air (even though I know I'm not).
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MB dream - interpretations?   Interesting MB dream - interpretations? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Shocked Whaaat? This is amazing - it's like my guides or whoever REALLY want to get this message through. Not too long ago I was on Facebook and in response to a comment I made that had NOTHING to do with what I said here above, someone directed me to a song that had these words in it:

Some people want to cut you down to their size,
Just so they can push you around,
They'll tell you they like everyone to grow to the same height,
But they'd really rather see you on the ground.

When they all want to turn you down,
Like the sound on their TV set,
Theres one place that you're welcome to,
Where everything you say,
Well, it's all up to you,
When you come back home,
And you find me waiting there,
You're never on your own,
And you find me waiting,
Come back home, (You'll find me waiting,)
When you come back home,
And you find me waiting,
Come back home,
Come back home,
Come back home.

Some people want to cut you down to their size,
Some people want to knock you off your feet,
They dont know a good thing when they see it,
They wouldn't know a good thing if it ran them down in the street.

Like the sound on their TV set,
Theres one place that you're welcome to,
Well, it's all up to you,
When you come back home,
And you find me waiting there,
You're never on your own,
And you find me waiting,
Come back home, (You'll find me waiting,)
When you come back home,
And you find me waiting,
Come back home,
Come back home,
Come back home.

When you come back home,
I love when you tell me how your day's gone,
When you come back home,
I want to be the one who stands beside you,
When they try to bend you pride,
And they try to get inside you.
like the sound on their tv set,
There's one place that you're welcome to,
Well it's all up to you.

When you come back home,
I love when you tell me how your day's gone,
When you come back home,
I want to be the one who stands beside you,
When they try to bend you pride,
And they try to get inside you,
Don't you give up trying cos you're not alone,
When you come back home,
When you come back home,
When you come back home.

That is just really amazing to me!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MB dream - interpretations?   Interesting MB dream - interpretations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:09 am

If a message has to get through, one way or another the universe makes it happen. And it doesn't stop trying till you receive it cheesygrin Often we are the ones not listening and not the universe or guides who aren't talking or who give up on us (as we often like to think! lol). Messages can come through any channel and in any form. As humans, we can do ourselves a big service just by being open and not discounting things as random or unrelated. Awareness is the ability to believe thumup
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MB dream - interpretations?   Interesting MB dream - interpretations? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Cool, I thought I was the only one with vivid dream messages in recent days, but now I see there are more people getting it right! rock on
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MB dream - interpretations?   Interesting MB dream - interpretations? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Good on you, Moonie! thumup

Now this is really weird. This morning the name "Sir Henry Head" popped into my head. It came in so randomly but clearly, that I recognised it to be something that I should take note of. To be honest, I didn't know who Sir Henry Head was and I thought maybe he invented something to do with computers! So just now I looked him up - the internet is excellent for helping me to follow up on leads - and I'm blown away yet again! I'm yet to look more closely at whether his work in the field of neurology means anything for me, but what stuck straight out to me is that he was born in the same district and borough of London as MB was! And he also later moved to a district that MB is associated with in his youth as well. I think this is definitely a little message to at the least, let me know that MB is around AND that I'm becoming better able to distinguish between when something is meaningful or just a random thought!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MB dream - interpretations?   Interesting MB dream - interpretations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting MB dream - interpretations?
Page 1 of 1