Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We All Hurt, We all Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

We All Hurt, We all Love Empty
PostSubject: We All Hurt, We all Love   We All Hurt, We all Love EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Jupiter Pisces: We All Hurt, We all Love
Thursday September 9, 2010

The planet of journeys, Jupiter, is back in empathic, imaginative Pisces. Jupiter Pisces brings growth spurts, and a sense of awe, as what we've taken as fixed reality looks shimmery and changeable.

It's a great time for the arts, showing care, rescuing a person or animal, rituals to heal the waters, forgiveness, past life regression. And it's a time when you can see the order in the flow of things, through serendipity.

Pisces is an extremely impressionable sign, and Jupiter as the super-sizer, can cause us to go off the deep end. I'm seeing so much divisiveness and even what looks like madness, as we near the anniversary of September 11th. I don't remember people being so divided, ever, and it makes me sad. Especially since in taking the bait, we miss the chance to see beyond the veil of appearances.

I was living in New York City, downtown, when this tragedy happened, and what lingers with me is the unity felt by everyone. There was a irrepressible impulse to help, because "if you're hurting, I'm hurting." The global moment of reverent awe in the days after, stays with me as a moment worth remembering at the anniversary. Now in the foggy mess -- with the truth so buried -- that's the moment I like to hold onto.

In honor of Jupiter Pisces, and perceiving beyond words, I'll share a poem from the Persian mystic Rumi you might know, "Out Beyond Ideas."

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.

Ideas, language - even the phrase "each other" -
do not make any sense.
Back to top Go down

We All Hurt, We all Love
Page 1 of 1