Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

" The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

" The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here. Empty
PostSubject: " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here.   " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 am

Please do share in your Synchronicites, Connections to others, of how you may have arrived here and how you found out about this " Light Warriors Community " grouphug

What do you think guys???

Who would like to go first??? blu wink
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here.   " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:43 am

Synchronicities are people, places or events that your soul attracts into your life to help you evolve to higher consciousness or to place emphasis on something going on in your life. The more 'consciously aware' you become of how your soul manifests, the higher your frequency becomes and the faster you manifest positively. Each day your life encounters meaningful coincidences, synchronicities, that you have attracted, on other words created in the grid of your experiences in the physical. Souls create synchronicities, played out in the physical. It is why you are here. It is how our reality works.

We have all heard the expression, "There are no accidents." This is true. All that we experience is by design, and what we attract to our physical world. There are no accidents just synchronicity wheels, the wheels of time or karma, wheels within wheels, sacred geometry, the evolution of consciousness in the alchemy of time.

By Crystalinks
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here.   " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:49 am

blush I feel abit silly going first since I built the site so I wasn't really drawn here...or was I? blu wink I guess for us all to come together there had to be a meeting place and many of you I didn't already know from other forums. I felt a passion about making a forum that wasn't just another novelty ghost hunting site - it bothered me that people were so scared of ghosts and the paranormal. I felt there needed to be balance. Same with spirituality - other forums seemed to be on a rainbows and lollipops positive high but they didn't seem to acknowledge the role darkness played in their journeys. So I set about making the original forum...now for the synchronicity - this is actually the third incarnation of that site and three is a very powerful number. The last version of Light Warriors got destroyed almost a year to the day that the first site went through a major split. This new site seemed somehow destined to break with that karmic debt.

I had actually been hoping to change servers for awhile so I like to think that what happened to the last LW was a blessing as much as a tragedy. Ironically, a few weeks before it happened I was urged to save the email addresses of our members...

Oh, one big synchronicity that I see here is that there are various hidden connections between members eg all the Taureans on this site - can't believe that! All the Duran Duran fans...All the empaths...all the ex-goths...the 80s lovers...we seem to have at least one thing in common with each person on this forum. That is an amazing synchronicity. I also feel like I know you guys from somewhere else...like old friends regathering. Some of you, I even see myself in at varying stages of my journey - spookily it is like talking to another me.

Someone else have a turn now...
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here.   " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Carl Jung and Synchronicity Synchronicities are meaningful coincidences.

Synchronicity is a word coined by the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung to describe the temporally coincident occurrences of acausal events. It was a principle that he felt compassed his concept of the collective unconscious, in that it was descriptive of a governing dynamic that underlay the whole of human experience and history, social, emotional, psychological, and spiritual. Jung believed that many experiences perceived as coincidence were due not merely to chance, but instead potentially reflected the manifestation of coincident events or circumstances consequent to this governing dynamic. Jung spoke of synchronicity as being an "acausal connecting principle" (ie. a pattern of connection that is not explained by causality).

Jung believed the traditional notions of causality were incapable of explaining some of the more improbable forms of coincidence. Where it is plain, felt Jung, that no causal connection can be demonstrated between two events, but where a meaningful relationship nevertheless exists between them, a wholly different type of principle is likely to be operating. Jung called this principle "synchronicity."

By Crystalinks
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here.   " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
Oh, one big synchronicity that I see here is that there are various hidden connections between members eg all the Taureans on this site - can't believe that! All the Duran Duran fans...All the empaths...all the ex-goths...the 80s lovers...we seem to have at least one thing in common with each person on this forum. That is an amazing synchronicity. I also feel like I know you guys from somewhere else...like old friends regathering. Some of you, I even see myself in at varying stages of my journey - spookily it is like talking to another me.

Someone else have a turn now...

blu wink

I'm a Taurean big grin

I'm a Duran Duran Fan clap yeah

I'm a empath pinkheart pinkheart pinkheart Please BE Gentle with my heart !! !! sweetheart

I'm not a ex-goth heehee

I'm more a 70's lover yay

Oh, and I do have a many a Dark Tales and Stories from my life's Journey th-US far, have walked in a many shadowy places for too long, even lived amongst and with shadow people and ghost while cleaning up some past life karma issues, four yrs ago, 8 yrs of it, thought I was really going to crack and never come back. (Insanity Fears) Some really negative energy filled stuff and peoples. Karma's been Paid UP in FULL !! !! I don't like to attach to it too much anymore, or give it to much thought, I only feel it would still give it to much energy and keep it alive and around. I found I've BE-come somewhat more fluid and flowing with the waters of life and more excepting of the changes and challenges that life sometimes throws my way. I'm not as fixed in my ways also and I think thats a really BIG feat for Taureans. pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here.   " The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here. Empty

Back to top Go down

" The Synchronicitiy In It ALL, How we ALL Arrived " here.
Page 1 of 1