Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GEM Totems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:23 am

Goth, I've n-EVER BE-en so attracted and drawn to a Gem Stone in my life, as I was to this ONE, " Jasper Leopard Skin " on the day of April.17, 2009 ( 1+7 = 8, 8 turned sideways, the possilibles can BE INFINITE-y) Infinity !! !! It had just BE-en sitting there on my nite table, BE-side my bed for the last 8 months, I think just waiting for me, for when I was ready for it. Time, Place & Space Time !! !! Time Travel angl My Aussie Girl " PureBright " also picked UP a really BIG piece of Jasper rock just BE-fore she magical landed here in Canada, landed right here on my front porch last summer, just shorty after I moved here to my NEW Place !! !! ALL the way from Australia hope What are the chances of this happening !! !! manifest butterlight Much to my suprise " PureBright " was packing a really BIG chunk of this Jasper ROCK also. Goth I know to some, that this may ALL sound and seem a little weird, by the way I'm seeing & connecting ALL this, but how I was drawn to this Gem Stone was motivated by thoughts of you, you were very strongly connected to my thoughts for two days, so I got UP to go and get it from my nite table. Goth my dear, connecting with you this time around, it ALL feels so different, as if the veils of Time & Space are BE-ing lowered and there is no Time & Space Barriers BE-tween US, it's ALL ONE & THE SAME.

This ALL connects and ties in BE-autifully with my other totem the " SNOW LEOPARD " don't you think. scratch

Snow Leopard Totem:

http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.org/through-the-looking-glass-f18/animal-totems-t159.htm#1526

Jasper, Leopard Skin

Leopard Skin Jasper (also called Jaguar Stone) is a great stone to utilize when connecting/communicating with the Animal Kingdom, in both the physical and spiritual planes. Leopard Skin Jasper is connected with Shamanism, helping to discover personal animal totems (power animals) and learning how to work with them. Leopard Skin Jasper also aides in out of body experiences and journeying. Powerful protection stone.

Like all Jaspers, Leopard Skin Jasper is closely associated with strength and vitality, and brings stability to those who may be experiencing chaotic energies in this incarnation. Once attuned to this stone, Leopard Skin Jasper is known for attracting harmonious vibrations into one's 3-D existence, which correspond to one's direct needs, but not necessarily desires. This includes the attraction of certain circumstances and people that are conducive to one's own personal growth.

Leopard Skin Jasper is known for its healing energies and is of immense benefit for those experiencing chronic health conditions. Facilitating self-healing, Leopard Skin Jasper is an important component of one's medicine bag, and is great for body layouts.

In general, Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports during times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Used in healing, Jasper unifies all aspects of your life. Jasper reminds people to help each other.

Metaphysical:
Primary Chakra: Root, Heart, Crown
Astrological sign(s): Scorpio, Virgo
Vibration: Number 8

Geological:
Stone Type/Family: Member of the Chalcedony Clan, Quartz family, Silicates Class
Crystal System: Trigonal
Chemical Composition: (SiO2) Silicon Dioxide with inclusions (iron hydrates)
Hardness: 7

Physical:
Color: Most commonly a tan to beige colored stone with "spots" and/or bands of darker colors (red, pink, brown, black, gray, and/or olive green) which resemble the spots found on a Leopard.
Rarity: Common
Fun Fact: The Native American Shaman frequently used Leopard Skin Jasper as a protective stone during ritual.

Last edited by Solane Star on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:29 am

Tumbled Leopard Skin Jasper - This Mexican tumbled Leopard Skin Jasper has markings that resemble those on a leopard, with a wonderful combination of black, gray, and peachy cream colors. A very nurturing stone, tumbled Leopard Skin Jasper is good for Protection, evoking passion, and for connecting to the Animal Kingdom in the physical and spiritual planes.

Jasper is a supportive stone that helps people living or working in close proximity to respect and help each other. This stone can facilitate strength, courage, and vitality in many areas of one's life. Working with the lower chakras, Jaspers have a grounding and balancing energy, which helps one to maintain a realistic attitude during any personal evolution. Jasper is a slow-working stone that takes it's time to ingrain it's positive qualities into any situation.

Tumbled Leopard Skin Jasper, also known as Orbicular Jasper, is believed to help those looking for a way to be of service to others. It is often used to help eliminate toxins from the body, and as a breathing-aid during meditation. Leopardskin Jasper is good for balancing the Sacral Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 am

Lepoard Skin Jasper

GEM Totems Leopard_skin_jasper
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:49 am

This was the first pic here of the Leopard Skin Jasper, I don't do anything special with camera or lighting just some thing the camera picked UP, so keep it for posting.GEM Totems 003e10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:57 am

helphanz

Last edited by Solane Star on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:58 am

GEM Totems 008e10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 am

GEM Totems 01211
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:38 am

I am speechless...something so profound appears to be happening here on this site, and the connectedness of all here is becoming more obvious each day. That stone is beautiful and the photo of the light consciousness attached to it is mindblowing. It reminded me of a piece of jewelry I made for myself out of ocean jasper. The wow factor of purebright arriving on your doorstep too I can relate to..I had this happen some years ago when my best friend Starlat just appeared on the same street as I was on and we literally bumped into each other after not seeing one another or having contact for 14 years. There is purpose in these connections and they can't be broken. They are stronger than time itself.

I am so grateful for all the energies that are expanding and gathering in our community. And I have got to say, I am in awe at the growth I see in people. I am so happy that you guys are relaxing into your intuition and using it with ease. I feel like we are all supporting each other and as one moves forward, the ripple effect is moving us all forwards.

I think in the past I was not quite ready for the responsibilities I took on sweet star sista. I had some learning and growing to do. I also had alot of forgiving and self-approval to do. It is hard to spread love when you hate yourself...now I am in a better place emotionally and spiritually. Te greatest gift you can give yourself is unconditional love because as a bonus you get inner peace thrown in for free butterlight

I love stones and crystals. They are so special and individual. This is what draws us to them: Member of the Chalcedony Clan, Quartz family, Silicates Class Quartz and Silicon hold information like a computer. They are living libraries. Each rock or crystal has different memories and therefore different things to tell us or different energies which affect us. Imagine the information encoded into light through waves and particles. Now imagine our bodies also doing the same - the crystals in our blood and the cells in our bodies and the genes in our DNA all contain filaments of light which is waves and particles. Now it is getting a little more obvious how and why we are drawn to certain stones and they are drawn to us. It is not just human consciousness that is transitioning and connected but the energy of all things. The stones are here anchoring light just as we are. We really are literally 'working with crystals' as equals to raise the vibrations here on this planet! Think of Earth as a big living rock with a living memory held in light through waves and particles and you see the bigger pictures. Now look at animals - all of them are similar to us in that they have DNA, cells, blood...plants have cells that old light....everything here is a carrier of light and therefore connected. Ooh I could go on and on about this but I think this rant is long enough.

Much love and gratitude to you Solane huggz Enjoy your time with your snow leopard totem and the leaopard skin jasper. wings
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:49 pm

The snow leopard is one of my favorite animals!

GEM Totems 4deb1e00
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am

Labradorite and Celestite are my favorites
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Harmonygirl, what a lovely GEM you have there. blu wink

What kind of Labradorite do you have ? What I mean by that is, what form does your stone take, tumbled, spheres, slabs, carochons etc.....

Don't mind me, I was just trying to get a feel for your " ROCK " !! !! cheesygrin lol

Labradorite:

Labradorite is a crystalline form or feldspar, often gray in composition but known for its "flash" or "flame" when it catches the light. When polished, dark gray Labradorite flashes with colors deep within, including blue, green and gold.

Highly mystical, Labradorite heightens intuition and enhances psychic abilities, making it great for working with the Third Eye Chakra. Intuition and intellect are balanced by Labradorite, illusions are dispelled and true intentions are seen more easily with its use. Labradorite is also very protective against negative energies, balancing and protecting the aura and sealing the aura from energy leaks.

Labradorite is useful for bringing up and healing old memories, including past life issues. Useful during times of transformation and change, Labradorite can also help prepare the body and soul for ascension. Labradorite feels wonderful to hold and can be used during Meditations or used during your energy sessions.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:17 am

These pics right here are truly the most BE-auti-FULL pics of Labradorite that I've ever seen. Ahhhhhhh, as my jaw drops.GEM Totems Labradorite2Thats just Awesome!! !!

Thanks Harmonygirl, I've BE-en doing alot of work with the color blue and ALL shades of, powder blue was the only color that I would allow my mother to paint on my bedroom walls, as I was growing UP. I see these GEM's here have lots of BE-auti-FULL Blues & Greens in them.

Last edited by Solane Star on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:23 am

no way Shocked

I'm so shocked by the size of the above pic, sorry, I just got ALL caught in it's BE-auty. If anyone knows how to re-size it that would BE nice. Just a thought, or delete it. unsure
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:39 am

OCTAHEDRON

Physical Qualities of the Octahedron

The Octahedron is the third in the series of the five Platonic Solid shapes. It contains 8 faces, 6 vertices and 12 edges. This symmetrical solid is made up of eight triangles, which is formed from placing two square based pyramids base to base.

There are several crystals that will exhibit this natural occurring formation including Fluorite, Spinel, Magnetite, and Diamond to name a few.

Platonic Solids

Platonic Solids are a set of five, three dimensional, shapes that date back to the Greek mathematician Pythagoras and later named after the Greek Philosopher Plato. The Tetrahedron, Cube, Octahedron, Dodecahedron and Icosahedron each have unique characteristics, in that the sides, edges and angles are all congruent. In other words, all sides are equal, the angles are the same and the faces are identical.

It was the great Greek Philosopher, Plato, who paired each of the platonic solids with a classical element (fire, earth, water, air, and ethers/Universe). He believed that these three dimensional shapes were the building blocks to the creation of everything—in us, around us and beyond. If you view a 3-D model of any of the elements contained in the periodic tables, you will see that each has a crystalline structure at the Atomic level made up of these Platonic Solids shapes.

Metaphysical aspects of the Octahedron

The Octahedron represents the element of Air and is linked to the Heart Chakra, which is the center for love and compassion. This center includes the healing and nurturing aspects within, which allow that sacred, safe space in which to find acceptance and forgiveness.

The shape is also a mirror, a perfect reflection of itself, which is a lovely reminder of the mirrors/reflections that we are to each other. The Heart Chakra is also linked to touch, which is why I feel this Platonic Solid would be best utilized for healing, manifestation, and energy work.

Suggested Metaphysical Uses for the Octahedron

Due to the Octahedrons shape and nature, it would energetically work similar to a Double Terminated point. Energy will flow in equal portions from the two tips (top and bottom) with an additional, softer energy flow from each of the 8 side edges.

Hold the Octahedron when meditating to reflect upon situations and issues that need forgiveness and closure. Allow any feelings that may come up, acknowledging each one, understanding that it is a reflection to self in some way. When this session is completed, bring the Octahedron to your heart to begin the healing process. Visualize these feelings and emotions moving into the Octahedron and being held there. You can then either blow gently on one end to release these energies out into the Universe or cleanse the Octahedron by your preferred cleansing method.

Have a client hold a Rose Quartz Octahedron in one hand (or both) in a healing session. This will allow the Heart to open and be cleansed of any and all energies that are not in line with the highest good of the client, in the gentlest of ways.

Wearing an Octahedron as a pendant as you go about your day, will allow a strong energy to flow in both (up and down) directions simultaneously with a softer energy flow on the sides. This will fill the entire auric field with awareness and compassion for self and others.

Try charging some pure water with the vibration of the Octahedron. Sit a glass pitcher of distilled water out in the sun and submerge the Octahedron into the water. Cover. Allow it to sit for 12 hours. (Or during a full moon, try 12 hours in the sun and 12 hours under the light of the full moon). Once your water is charged, you can fill a glass 1/3 of the way with your charged water and the other 2/3’s with distilled or pure water. As you drink, the vibration of the Octahedron will infuse into your body.

*Note* It would be best to use the Clear Quartz, Amethyst or Rose Quartz that you get in the Platonic Solid Sets for this. Some naturally shaped crystals would work as well, just be sure that they are safe for immersion in water and ingestion.

Closing Comments for the Octahedron

The self-reflecting shape of the Octahedron moves us from the more physical, grounding shape of the Cube and Tetrahedron (which sit firmly, grounding us to the physical) into a higher vibration of reflection, compassion and healing. Through working with the Octahedron, we attune to the more spiritual nature of self and in effect begin to understand our true nature.

Written by Kristi Huggins, Author for Healing Crystals
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 am

GEM Totems Labradorite_pendant
Here is my pendant...... I have it on right now... it is slowly working its magic on me......
bluflower
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:05 pm

It's gorgeous!!!!!! I have been looking for a nice piece for myself. It has that glow like a moonstone. Beautiful!!!!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Harmonygirl WOW !! !! Thats one precious GEM you got going on around your neck, I LOVE IT. pinkheart pinkheart pinkheart

Thanks for sharing that with US ALL !! !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GEM Totems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEM Totems   GEM Totems Empty

Back to top Go down

GEM Totems
Page 1 of 1