Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bad dreams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:33 pm

how do you know the difference when bad dreams are just bad dreams and when they are pre-cognitive or psychic impressions?

I have my own ideas ... psychic impression/precog dreams for me have a different 'feel'. It all happens from a different perspective from a 'normal' dream, its very vivid, and occurs sort of like flashes of images. I suppose I would describe it as watching a film. I ask because I have been having this dream over the last week which makes me wake drenched in a cold sweat every time without fail. I won't go into detail because it's pretty horrid but basically it is not me in this dream, well its my 'mind', but its like I am seeing it from someone else's perspective, in another young girl's body.

Basically there is two men, and I am fighting with them desperately in a house. In the dream, one of the faces seem familiar to me but I cannot recall the face in waking life (I don't think I know these people in my real life, but I feel whoever this girl is is familiar with this face) Then I am being pulled into this green/metal shed and some sort of wire or telephone cord is used to bind my hands together. I am on the ground looking up at them ... and then the rest is too horrid to write here because it makes me feel absolutely nauseous but I think you can guess what occurs here. It is truly terrifying because I can actually 'feel' what is happening, and I can 'feel' the fear and terror. In the dream, this bit seems to go on, and on, and on for eternity.

The next thing I know it's like a birds eye perspective over a busy highway or freeway, there is a swamp or marsh with reeds in the background and I seem to "zoom in" on some sort of cement pipe (like a water pipe/sewer pipe) that is at this swampy place. There seems to be vacant land behind this swamp and I seem to recall that there is a train track or something nearby too. I don't know where this area is though, I don't even know if it is in this country. I have no idea how this image relates to the other bits of the dream at all. But that swamp and the area behind it feels me with dread or sadness/loneliness. That's where the dream stops. And then it repeats.

It seems to have started after I was reading about that missing girl Brittannee Drexel in Myrtle Beach. But I don't think this dream relates to her at all ... I have different impressions about that one. That makes me wonder if this is subconscious creations of my own mind. You know, like a product of my own thoughts.

So is this some sort of subconscious nightmare or something more? I would like some other interpretations of this. Maybe I need to take a chill pill or something before sleeping. lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:18 am

Wow, I am speechless! I am speechless not only due to the powerful nature of your experience, but also because I had had a very similar dream years ago while I was living in the city!

In my dream, I found myself in a large, dimly lit and ugly looking factory-like complex. It was actually a large mall that was under the early stages of construction. It was very dirty, dark grey metal everywhere, and beams all about the place. There would be like an escalator with barely any floor above it, not really built yet. All these floors, and not a lot of walls so the whole place looked almost like an industrial skeleton. I remember the floors were so hard and dusty, so life-like. I walked into this complex because I was supposed to meet someone there, yet I didn't know why. I remember that I was either scared or nervous. I am not sure if I was blackmailed, or if I was there for some kind of clandestine business deal, or if I was exchanging something in return for a girlfriend or someone else that they had taken hostage (for some reason that possibility stayed with me after I woke up.) Anyway, a woman appeared and two men. She had a gun and aimed it at me. I ran. She fired but missed. I ran about the place as quickly and as cleverly as I could, but I became tired. They finally cornered me at the bottom of an escalator (which wasn't working, I used it like regular stairs.)

One of the goons grabbed me from behind. His strength was super human, it was unreal. I tried to resist but for some reason I couldn't budge an inch, not a single muscle in my body. He became annoyed, even though I only resisted for a few seconds (or made a pathetic attempt to do so.) He moved me as if he wanted to hurt me. I let my body go limp to let him know that I wasn't going to put up a fight, so he wouldn’t hurt me (I couldn't speak, maybe he had one hand over my mouth.) He placed one hand to my jaw, two of his fingers to my canine teeth. He pushed them until they broke in! They were still connected, but loose (I didn't feel any pain, which I hardly ever do in dreams (YET, I did feel them break in and hang loosely like it was real!) The woman was the cold, calculating and sharp-minded type. The other two men were just cold, quiet goons who did what they were told. They barely seemed human. She had them take me upstairs, and I was thrown into this small dark room. They slammed the door shut and there was nothing but darkness. When I awoke I could feel the pressure on my canine teeth as if someone had been squeezing them while I slept!

So, you see I had a similar dream. Maybe this was just a coincidence, but I dunno.

In your case you experienced it all through someone else, right? There were two men but no one else? It's hard to say if it was something that happened, or may happen, or maybe just a something you fear might happen. What really grabbed me was how you described it as being so vivid and life-like. It seemed like someone was showing you something for some reason. Wish I could be more helpful, but I would say that someone was trying to tell you something.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:07 pm

wow blue! that is so similiar it is creepy ... I can't get over how vivid it was. I rarely 'feel' things in dreams, I hardly ever even remember them at all ... but this was so damn real, I was absolutely drenched in sweat and I just woke and sat bolt up right. It was seriously terrifying.

I definately feel like it was someone trying to tell me something (sounds like you had a visit too), or rather show me the events of their demise, but the annoying thing is you never get details like names, places, locations, its all just sort of like memories. I keep thinking it is a missing girl because I was looking at missing persons cases/profiles that night before I went to sleep.

The goosebumps are rising on my arm as I write this! I just feel so terribly sad their are brutes like that who exist and do these terrible things. That's why I look at the missing persons cases ... the ones who never get found really get to me for some reason No . It's like they just want closure for their families.

I will definately be looking over my back for a while now, that's for sure! ( Suspect )
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:39 am

Did the details in the dream indicate that it may have been in a different time? I ask because it's possible that it may have been a past life memory. Another thought is that it could be a kind of déjà vu; remembering something that hasn't happened yet or may not even happen, or may happen. These things are so mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:47 am

When I have the same dream repeated a few times, or very similar dreams repeated, I know to pay attention because eventually they come true. Those were very scarey dreams you both had. Lillth, If they were indeed psychic dreams, it is sad that the girl cannot be found. God, how horrifying.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:23 am

Lilith your dream seems to me like a spirit has noticed you looking at her case and taken the opportunity to enlighten you. The fact you empathise with these missing people is like an open gateway or vibration that would act as a link with the spirit so they are able to initiate contact. The repetitious nature is very common of these types of dream messages and a feature of psychic contact dreams. The fact that it seemed so real points to some sort of channeling going on. You have had impressions of crimes before and this to me seems to be yet another and your gift is obviously gaining strength. That is something to be proud of and at the same time something that presents a problem - how do you receive this information without the distress of feeling what the victim did? I wonder, if you still have the dream or in future contacts, if you can try interacting with the spirit from your own perspective and ask that they not 'put you in their shoes' so to speak, but instead merely show and tell. You could call on help from a guide with this or even set your own psychic boundaries. I wonder, is the role of psychic investigator a comfortable one for you? I mean, working with the dead to reveal what really happened to them and bring the closure they need? Perhaps you could ask this spirit what it hopes you can help it with? Does she just want acknowledgment for what happened or does she want her family to know? Ask if she can give you her name or the location her body or remains are located. I get the impression this sort of thing is going to feature heavily in your future. Maybe this is a learning curve for you?

Blue, your dream strikes me a little differently. It sounds more like a psychic attack by lower energies. The fact you are you in the dream and the other people are 'barely human' and doing you harm that you felt residually upon waking screams something nasty at work. Even the scenery in your dream is typical of something out of the astral. Protect yourself mate! Even if you are depressed or not feeling on top of your game, a bubble of white light can work wonders. Even better if you put a mirror coating on the outside of it to reflect the negative energy away from you. My opinion is you were being toyed with by one or more entities and it leaves a heavy feeling in my lower gut along with a choked up unpleasant feeling in my throat chakra. Please protect yourself in your sleep. Even if you place a smokey quartz by your bed to draw negativity away from you and an amethyst above your head or under your pillow for spiritual support. I'd seriously being smudging with sage or burning dragon's blood (sandalwood) incense after an experience like that to clear the air of the energetic residue.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:30 am

Wow, very insightful comments there Goth!

Thanks. I used to have dreams of this nature, but--knock on wood!--haven't now for some time. I do keep protective quatz beside me, do surround myself with light, and there are other tricks up my sleeve as well. Also, I was in a lot rougher time pyschologically when I had those dreams before. My life has--again, knock on wood!!!--become a lot easier to deal with in recent years (months especially (besides not getting enough hours at work.) My dreams have been of a more relaxed nature lately.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Phew! That's a relief! It doesn't take much for our vibration to slip to a level where these types of entities can connect and play havoc with our thoughts. Even stress will do it. Negativity acts like a welcome mat for the astral realm...
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:52 am

haha! funny you should mention all that goth ... I have always felt the overwhelming urge to work in that particular area, even when I was a little kid at school. Recently it has felt like everything is pointing me to go down that path. I guess it was for that reason that I started along this whole journey in the very beginning ... I realized pretty young, around 8-9 that I was getting impressions and information about these sorts of things and other weird shit that didn't appear to be 'normal' and I remember understanding and being very aware that they were originating from an external source, but of course as a little kid I didn't really understand beyond that. So from way back then it seems it has been following a natural progression, but in the last 12 months it seems to have just absolutely exploded! It has been so crazy! loco

Quote :
I wonder, if you still have the dream or in future contacts, if you can try interacting with the spirit from your own perspective and ask that they not 'put you in their shoes' so to speak, but instead merely show and tell. You could call on help from a guide with this or even set your own psychic boundaries. I wonder, is the role of psychic investigator a comfortable one for you? I mean, working with the dead to reveal what really happened to them and bring the closure they need? Perhaps you could ask this spirit what it hopes you can help it with? Does she just want acknowledgment for what happened or does she want her family to know? Ask if she can give you her name or the location her body or remains are located. I get the impression this sort of thing is going to feature heavily in your future. Maybe this is a learning curve for you?

I think some sort of channeling experience is definately going on here! I had one of those bizarre automatic writing experiences again today and it was directly connected to that dream. I was actually writing down the little bits of information that I could recall consciously in a notebook (which all up would have probably added up to be a mere paragraph) when I suddenly felt 'plugged in' to the presence of this girl in the dream. I don't know, its hard to explain without sounding like a complete loony tune, but its like I suddenly dropped in .2 micro seconds into this altered state of consciousness, where all my senses are heightened, time literally seems to stand still and there's this weird droning frequency and this tremendous heat energy running down my arm and hand. Like electricity. Anyway, I don't even remember writing it all or where the hell it all come from but I ended up with 3 pages of recollected information from that dream. It could have been details I somehow managed to recall from my sub conscious, but the weird thing is throughout the writing, it seems to be swapping from a third person/observers point of view to the first person, as if the girl is actually writing (like a diary entry). There is also these subtle changes in the writing style ... as if two different people have written on the same page.

So I have three pages of vivid unpleasantness but alas no specifics ... hissyfit wall
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:35 am

That's progress at least Lilith. If you feel comfortable with the process, I would encourage you to keep going with it. I sense a strong connection here with your Sirian friend. This is another stage in your development. I often experience that same heat/energy and know that I am not writing my own thoughts but channeling knowledge from elsewhere. It's cool - I am confident with it and it has no negative side effects other than for me to feel a little out of my depth cos how the heck did I know all that stuff??? And how am I gonna explain my sources? LOL. I think what you are experiencing is like any learning - it takes time to develop and as I said in Gem's thread about Kelvin, working with spirit is not an exact science. You may want specific details but the spirit might want to share her experience empathically with you - that is, put you in her emotional shoes instead of giving you details that could be helpful in solving the crime committed against her. What you are doing requires patience and perseverance. It sounds like you have been committed to this path for quite a long time. Your awareness is incredible!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:16 am

Does sound like you are having an awakening. Everything is symbolic, by the way. And symbols serve as triggers for energy and states of consciousness. So, the act of writing on a certain subject can be enough to trigger a change you in, weather experienced consciously or sub-consciously.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:14 am

hehe, I was wondering if you'd pick up on them too goth blu wink

My Sirius experience was the 'awakening' of consciousness, that I know for sure. That was last year, that was the trigger. I know they also have something to do with this sudden amplifying of the natural psi abilities. Like something was activated on the molecular/DNA/chemical level into 5th gear. I know now that they had been there the whole time, that's why they were so familiar, it was like having this recall of memories or flashbacks, spanning back to when I was a small baby. Everything just suddenly made sense, like the perfect paradox, all so infinite complex yet so simple and blindingly obvious. I could have laughed out loud! laughtears

My very own experience of the "I found God, he was under the couch the whole time" type scenario. Hilarious.

hmmm, you know, I think when you understand, not just grasp the concepts, I mean truly understand, the significance and the language (the MAGICK!) of alchemy, numbers and sacred geometry, something happens to you and you never perceive the world the same again. Everything just exists as like quantum data ... eg. the sky is just an illusion, a mass of prisms that refract light. You know, as above, so below. The macro and the micro. I don't know, it just like remembering something beautiful, something words can't describe. It's like the science of spirit(which is a paradox indeed!). Science and knowledge IS magick and one day as our understanding evolves along with our concepts of how the world works, when we understand the true nature of time and space and things of that nature, everything will echo that fact.

... haha, sorry, ramble alert. I totally went off topic.

... abduct
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:30 am

I often have dreams where aliens or the military are invading and I am helping people escape. We are all so scared because the aliens are very smart and we have to be smarter in order to escape. LOL

In the last one there was a group of us who met up in the forest. We were all trying to find a safe place. We entered a huge building which was partly like a factory/warehouse and the other part was like a medical facility. The aliens looked like humans but for some reason, some of us were aware of which were the aliens and which wern't.
Some of the humans were helping the aliens so they themselves wouldn't be killed or used in some way. I remember helping a few people but we got seperated. I then found the medical facility and there were people there being held against their will. Some were children and one little boy was there. I wanted to take him with me but he was so young and would have cried and brought attenton to us. I vowed I would return to help these people, but I knew I couldn't do it alone, so I left quietly to find recruits to help.

Another dream I remember is of seeing UFO's in the sky all lit up and imposing. They were searching for people. I was telling my family and friends and anyone who would listen to stock up on food and stay inside! It was so terrifying. Most people were saying oh the government said not worry. I was like affraid For some reason I knew they were dangerous and most people didn't see it.

No, I am not afraid of aliens. That's the strange part.

A couple have been where there was some sort of military invasion. A group of us got together, broke into stores to get coats and blankets and food. We had a couple of trucks we loaded up. There is always this group participation where we all work so well together. Eventually we start losing our group and it gets smaller. There are usually children with us and always one or two who are abandoned so I take responsibility for them. I am terrified myself and yet have to be strong for the little ones. My heart just fills with so much love for them. In one dream it came down to me or the child dying. I was thinking that I don't want to die, but I have already lived my life and the child hasn't. So I choose that the child shall live and then I wake up. Whew, it was only a dream.

I am always surprised that I function so well in these terrifying situations. Like instead of freezing with fear, I am helping others and often find some escape route or safe place. Though there have been times when I have been captured and don't raise a fuss but am constantly thinking of how I will get out, or how the evil enemy can be defeated. LOL They seem so funny now, but they are so real and frightening when I have them.

In one, we were captured by these indian-like people. I found that I fit right in and thought, oh I can live like this. LOL One indian took me under his wing. I had so many questions and he had all the answers. He chuckled at my curiousity and eagerness to learn more. There were beautiful horses there and interesting people. LOL Have no idea what that dream meant. It started out as a scary dream and got good.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:07 pm

wow, that's some intense dreams nightstar! Thanks for sharing, I love hearing other people's experiences, these things are so very interesting!

Quote :
In the last one there was a group of us who met up in the forest. We were all trying to find a safe place. We entered a huge building which was partly like a factory/warehouse and the other part was like a medical facility. The aliens looked like humans but for some reason, some of us were aware of which were the aliens and which wern't. Some of the humans were helping the aliens so they themselves wouldn't be killed or used in some way. I remember helping a few people but we got seperated. I then found the medical facility and there were people there being held against their will. Some were children and one little boy was there. I wanted to take him with me but he was so young and would have cried and brought attenton to us. I vowed I would return to help these people, but I knew I couldn't do it alone, so I left quietly to find recruits to help.

This one is really interesting, I get some distinct impressions with his one, but it could just be my interpretation of the information because it actually mirrors my grandmother's life experiences. But I wonder if you too perhaps have some connection in your family (or perhaps a past life connection) that is related to the Nazi regime in some way and the horrific atrocities they committed? As in maybe a connection to Poland, or Germany, or some European sort of country during the war years?

The setting and the circumstances distinctly remind me of being reminiscent of the underground forest mulishas or women's army's that were formed during this period by displaced people who had managed to escape the Nazi (military) work/death camps, etc and who had eventually regrouped and united together to fight alongside and provide support to their sympathetic allies. The aliens being the representation of the Nazi figures (indeed the Nazis did conduct secret genetic/mind control experiments and research during this period, in much the same negative way the "greys" are portrayed in classic abduction experiences, the parallels have always struck me as odd). The medical facility perhaps being a representation of the various institutes and hospitals they utilised during this time to conduct these torturous experiments on human guinea-pigs, including little children.

It would also explain to some extent the overwhelming empathy and sense of duty you felt for these children but also why you had no other choice but to leave them at that moment but felt determined to return with help. I don't know, it just seems very symbolic in representation, and the story seems to mirror very closely the reality of the circumstances of these events. Yep, this one is definately intriguing to me, but I don't know if I am getting that information because I in fact have a connection to these things.

Quote :
In one, we were captured by these indian-like people. I found that I fit right in and thought, oh I can live like this. LOL One indian took me under his wing. I had so many questions and he had all the answers. He chuckled at my curiousity and eagerness to learn more. There were beautiful horses there and interesting people. LOL Have no idea what that dream meant. It started out as a scary dream and got good.

That is one of your spirit guides and he took you astral travelling! nah nah

I feel he represents the archetype image of the "wise old man". He is a medicine man, or a shaman, and he would walk between the worlds and communicate with the ancestor spirits on behalf of his people and so was held in very high regard as being a source of higher knowledge and "magic". He was also a healer (I wonder if you are maybe a healer also, or if you work in some capacity in a healing role?) and if you have an interest in the natural healing properties of plants/herbs and their application by any chance ... if you are, he can definately share with you his knowledge of their medicinal secrets.

I bet you also have an affinity with all animals and nature because there is also a VERY strong connection with this medicine man and animals and animal communication, he was a horse whisperer, and would also work with the sacred animal Spirits that are very much revered within his culture as "totems". I also get the impression that when he went on "spirit walks" (which I think is what we would refer to as astral travelling) he would actually shapeshift into an animal form to transcend the 'abyss' between the physical world and the Spirit world. He seems to have a connection to wolves, or a wolf companion/ wolf spirit guide by his side. I also get the impression of a big mustang horse, a "pinto"?? It's white with brown splotches, and it seems to have war paint on it, the only symbol I make out is a very distinct red hand print with some dots on the hindquarters. This is his "warrior horse", he had a close bond with this horse particularly, they understood and trusted each other, "we were as one". He rode bareback and he wears a necklace with a claw (I think its an eagle or bear claw or maybe a tooth or something) and some sort of big weird feather. The necklace has an important symbolic significance, and wearing it or wearing those symbols stands for something, or maybe represent/identify his position or magickal status in the tribal structure.

Umm, yeah. That's all I get. Does any of that resonate with you at all?

If that is the case, here's a pretty picture I found for you. kiss

bad dreams Wolf-Moon-Native-American-Poster-C1
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:50 am

You have told me of your dreams before, Night, so I don't have a lot new to add. They are interesting and I have had similar dreams.

A pretty good analogy, Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:12 am

Wow Lillith!!!!! The nazi Germany thing!!! You know, so far in my geneology I have discovered ancestory from France, Canada, Ireland and Welsh. However, I have wondered for many many years why I love to eat so much, why I have had such strange dreams of capture and escape. Like people were starving in the holocaust, capyured etc. I found it soooooo difficult to read about or watch movies about these poor people. It infuriated me!!!!!! It was like how dare you do this to another human being!! How dare you!!!!! I would cry. I never knew what to make of reincarnation, but it often makes sense to me. I sometimes feel I am here for the first time and other times the only way I can make sense of something is from reincarnation.

Like when I was a child in grade school and wrote an essay on indians at the time of the white man's invasion and I could so easily and naturally bring out the deep emotion of those people at that time. I wrote of the tradgedy and tears, the desperation, the loss. I could bring out the emotion of their great reverence for the earth, animals and plants. My teacher at the time was just stunned and marvelled at how well written it was, as though it were written by an actual indian. Be right back to discuss the indian guide.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:07 pm

And you have strong emotional reactions to images of the Holocaust. This might really explain it.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:10 pm

I have strong emotional reactions to that yes and any torture or deep suffering and starvation. In the dreams I am always so determined to escape or not be found, to help others find freedom.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:34 am

Lillith, I just realized that I have had other dreams of hospital-like settings where 'they' were doing bad things to people. I somehow am able to move throughout the facility undetected and am able to get out. In so many of the dreams I marvel at how I am able to keep the enemy at bay or am able to escape.

Now that indian...Lillith, wow There was some feeling of connection. My guide huh? How cool is that? cheesygrin Um...herbs, LOVE herbs!!!! LOVE animals!! Love nature!! YES all that resonates with me Lillith!!
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:10 am

yay! I am so glad you felt a connection with the information and with this American Indian warrior/medicine man.

The Nazi Germany connection is very interesting because I have had similiar experiences as you, very vivid dreams about these sort of places, especially the 'medical institutes' (in my dreams, they seem to be specifically mental institutions, or rather experimental research facilities under the guise of healthcare facilities, with people of all ages) and death camps. In some of these dreams I have noticed (like you) that I seem to be able to walk around undetected, like I am invisible, no one seems to notice that I am even there at all. It's like they just see straight through me. I don't know why I am there, I just seem to be walking around observing everything.

I remember in one such dream, I am in this facility (some old white building), in some white room and I am standing there near these "doctors" who are wearing white lab coats (which I realised seemed to be a reference to the fact that they are scientists) and they are standing in front of this young boy, who is in a hospital bed and seems to be somewhat delusional. He has some sort of headphones or something attached to his head and they are feeding this audio noise/static noise (white noise?) into his head. They seem to be observing the effects of it on the body, like they are using this boy as a human guinea pig. In another room, there is this hysterical teenage girl with long brown hair in a gown strapped down on this bed and she has all these wires connected to different areas of her body. The doctors are there again and they seem to be electricuting this poor girl, again to observe the effects. I found this scene very distressing, because her face was contorted in pain, but her eyes just had pure terror all over them. I am pretty sure I have a good idea of what this facility was, so I have always wondered if this was some sort of astral 'time travel'. It was literally like I was walking around like watching a scene from the past, like I was a ghost. Maybe that is in fact what ghosts are, people from future time observing the present time with a parallel self. Anywho, that's a whole other story.

I will be interesting if anything comes up in your geneology research! After I spoke about these dreams I discovered my grandmother was in fact a prisoner in a Nazi work camp in Austria for about seven years when she was a young girl and saw and experienced all sorts of unimaginable horrors. She managed to escape one day with two others and she lived in the forest for almost a year before they got in contact with an organised underground resitance movement, and they ended up serving in the resistance. It is the most amazing story, she is still alive today and I couldn't believe no one had mentioned it before, it was like an unspoken thing (I can understand why), but it helped me make sense of these strange dreams, although I am still not sure why or how they are connected. Unfortunately, this was also the reason why I had so much difficulty tracking that side of my family tree, most of the documents and paperwork had been destroyed during the war.

If this is in fact a past life thing for you, then obviously it would be the source of a very deep trauma, so deep that you may of raised that trauma to consciousness in this life, manifesting as disturbing dreams. Maybe you could do some hands-on-healing because there could be an "energy blockage" that is connected to these dreams. Have you ever tried sound therapy? I keep getting that sound therapy specifically or frequencies and sound vibrations may be utilised to remove this blockage. It might be something you would be interested in.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sound_frequencies.html

And yes I think the Indian shaman/warrior/medicine man is one of your spirit guides (interpret 'spirit guide' as you will blu wink ) or at least one of these 'higher sources of knowledge' who you seem to have a deep connection with. You should read back through those childhood writings and artwork, they probably contain some amazing details - I think you were very aware of him when you were a child, most children are, I think because they do not yet look through a distorted lens of perception and so they are incredibly 'open' to tuning into these sorts of things. Have you ever done any work with 'spirit guides' before or feel you have met your spirit guides already? If so, maybe try some of that stuff with the image or the symbols as a focus and see if anything comes through that may serve to validate it. I think the "connection line" is definately open!

By the way, I had a look for what the red-hand symbol on the horse's bum meant, or if it even WAS a symbol and it seems it most definately was! Apparently the American Indian war horse was highly regarded by its owner, and they would often honour and protect his war horse by painting tribal symbols on the body. Each power symbol would have its own specific meaning and the purpose for which it was used. The 'red hand symbol' is used to represent the horse's Battle Scars (always painted red) and the Pat Hand Print (left hand drawn on the horse's right hip). These were the highest honours and the Pat Hand Print was always reserved exclusively for the horse who had brought his master home from a dangerous mission unharmed! So it would seem to me that nightstar the rainbow warrior has another warrior for a guide. How incredibly fitting!

Here's the link about that symbol: http://www.pets-of-the-realm.com/indian-horses.html
... check out the last picture at the bottom of that page. There's your validation #1 mr green
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:50 pm

First let me say that I am so happy your Grandmother was able to escape. My God, I can only imagine what that poor child went through. I think every survivor's story should be told. I really can't say for certain if it is re-incarnation on my part, but It does make sense. I don't know what else these dreams could mean. Amazing that we have had similar dreams!!!!

I no longer have the stories written in my youth. I wish I did. I'm sure they would be quite interesting to read today.
Thanks so much for the links Lillith! Very interesting!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:54 am

But the setting of your dreams is always the present, isn't it, Night? Part of me is still wondering of these are 'memories' of a possible future timeline. Like when we get Déjà vu. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Yeah they are in present time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad dreams   bad dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

bad dreams