Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perceiving Spiritual Colours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Perceiving Spiritual Colours Empty
PostSubject: Perceiving Spiritual Colours   Perceiving Spiritual Colours EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:08 am

This is not seeing auras! Just to clarify, I have had this experience for a few years now and have wondered what it was about. Two colours kept appearing around me and even in spirit communication they pop up and seem to belong to me. I think they might be signature colours that we all have. Mine happen to be green and blue. When I see them, they are not like normal colours. They are almost sparkling yet like light particles but at the same time perceived as a colour. Geez, hard to really put it into words. Here's an article I found that is the closest I have come to a description and explanation so far:

The following information is divine knowledge received by a seeker of the Spiritual Science Research Foundation, Mrs. Janhavi Ramesh Shinde. One of the salient features of the divine knowledge received by Mrs. Janhavi is that unlike many seekers receiving divine knowledge who received simple knowledge in the beginning, the quality of knowledge received by her is high right from the start.

Divine knowledge on spiritual colours (spiritual colours means divine colours)

1. Ability to perceive spiritual colours: Just like all physical objects (such as furniture) or people have a particular physical colour, every subtle object in the universe also has a particular subtle colour. For example - divine energy, divine consciousness (chaitanya), Bliss, Serenity, the three basic components sattva, raja and tama, every God principle, etc. These spiritual colours are invisible to the naked eye, but can be perceived by subtle perception. When the spiritual level of a seeker increases with spiritual practice, gradually he begins to perceive the subtle colours from the atmosphere as part of his spiritual experiences. Initially the subtle colours are visible only briefly, however later according to the requirement one is able to perceive them for a longer time and with more density.

2. Similarities: The similarities between the spiritual colours and other colours with the original colour (e.g. colour of a leaf)

Colours

Percentage
Chemical 5
Computerised 10
Natural 15
Spiritual 100

3. Characteristics of spiritual colours

1. Unique: These colours being divine cannot be reproduced chemically or through the medium of the computer.

2. Spiritual colours are transparent and radiant: Spiritual colours are transparent and self illuminating. These colours are formed by minute gleaming particles and every particle is full of divine consciousness (chaitanya).

3. If a spoonful of spiritual colour contains 100 unit vibrations then every particle also contains 100 unit vibrations.

4. Spiritual colours are related to the Absolute Fire element.
5. Spiritual colours do not require a form: The colours from the gross require a form. To gain the spiritual experience of the principle in a picture the importance of a form is 95%, whereas that of colour is 5%. This however does not hold true for spiritual colours as they themselves bring out the principle. For example, the principle of Lord Rama (Lord Rama is that aspect of God with 20% Creation, 50% Sustenance and 30% Dissolution ability) comes in the spiritual blue colour. It is not necessary to have the form of Lord Rama. As against this, only if the form of Lord Rama in a picture is appropriate, then the principle of Lord Rama comes into it. If the form and colour co-exist then definitely the principle of Lord Rama gets attracted to a greater extent.

6. Objects with a spiritual colour do not cast a shadow: In the gross colours a single colour has various shades from faint to dark. For example, in the deeper furrows of the face the shade is darker whereas in the shallow ones it is fainter. In spiritual colours, there are no shades as they are related to the subtle. When light falls on gross objects it produces shadows and hence various shades. However, as subtle objects are self illuminating, they do not have shades or shadows. Since deities too are radiant, effulgent and self-illuminating, They do not have any shade or shadow.

7. Spiritual colours do not mix with each other: With regards to gross colours, when two colours mix, a third colour is produced whereas even if two spiritual colours come together each retains its individuality. In this regard, a seeker of the SSRF, Mr. Kailash had the following spiritual experience.

During a weekly spiritual meeting (satsang) yellow colour was perceived being emitted from His Holiness Dr. Athavale’s picture and blue colour from His heart, dissipating through the whole room. These colours however were distinctly separate and green colour was not visible (mixing of yellow and blue normally yields green colour).

8. Creation of spiritual colours: The spiritual colours are created from the subtle white colour. The subtle white colour is generated from the Absolute Fire element. - Mrs. Janhavi Shinde, 15th September 2005 at 3.30 pm

Spiritual experience related to the five subtle sense organs and five Absolute cosmic elements

The world is made from the five absolute cosmic elements (panchamahabhoota). These cosmic elements cannot be seen but make up all of creation. As we progress in our spiritual practice our sixth sense gets activated, and we begin to get experience of these absolute elements progressively, beginning from the most gross to the most subtle. Thus we are able to experience them in the order of the Absolute Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether elements through our subtle sense of smell, taste, vision, touch and sound respectively.

The following table provides examples of positive and negative spiritual experiences that we may perceive through our sixth sense, that is through the medium of the five subtle senses.

Perceiving Spiritual Colours Sixth-5-elements

Definition of an experience and a spiritual experience

The Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) defines that which is experienced through the medium of the five senses, mind and intellect as an ‘experience’. For example, the experience of eating one’s favourite dish, feeling love for one’s child, resolving a problem at work by using one’s intellect, etc., fall into the category of an ‘experience’. Experiencing something which is beyond the comprehension of the five senses, mind and intellect constitutes a ‘spiritual experience’. Even if one can perceive an event through the five senses, mind and intellect but the reason behind it is beyond the gross intellect of mankind, it still constitutes a spiritual experience.

Experience versus a spiritual experience and how we perceive it

Perceiving Spiritual Colours Sixth-sense1

We experience the gross world through the five senses, mind and intellect. Corresponding to the five senses, mind and intellect that we are well aware of, we also have five subtle senses, a subtle mind and a subtle intellect, which when developed or activated, help us to experience the subtle world or subtle dimension. This experience of the subtle world is known as a ‘spiritual experience’.

In the above picture, we see a lady who smells a bunch of roses and experiences the fragrance of roses. This would constitute an experience as there is a definite source to the fragrance of roses i.e. the bunch of roses. In the other picture, we see a lady sipping her morning coffee, pondering over the start of her working day. All of a sudden and with no apparent cause, she gets a strong fragrance of sandalwood. She initially dismisses it, as she cannot see where it’s coming from and goes on to drink her coffee. However the fragrance follows her to her work place and lingers with her throughout the morning. She asks other people around if they can get the fragrance but no one does. This would constitute a spiritual experience. In this case, the lady actually perceived a fragrance emanating from the subtle dimension and experienced the fragrance through the medium of her subtle sense organ of smell.

Quite a number of us may have had an experience like this i.e. getting a fragrance without any apparent source, but dismissed it as we did not know better. A spiritual experience can also be perceived through the other four subtle sense organs of taste, touch, sound and vision and also the subtle mind and subtle intellect. This extra perception that we get, is known as our sixth sense. As mentioned earlier, even if one can perceive an event through the five senses, mind and intellect but the reason behind it is beyond the gross intellect of mankind, it still constitutes a spiritual experience.

Kind of strayed from the original part of the post but I thought the extra information relates to the whole if you know what I mean. And it fascinates me that the fire element keeps coming up in relation to myself. Plus those colours have been appearing stronger than ever and I had no tangible explanation for them. I knew they were not auric. This seems to be the most plausible explanation yet - it would also explain why I see certain colours associated with other people and objects. They do not look like auras. But they are connected with the people/objects. And like the article says, the colours do not blend or bleed together when they overlap - they remain their original hue.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Perceiving Spiritual Colours   Perceiving Spiritual Colours EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:39 am

Absolutely fascinating article Goth! thumup I've never heard of this before, so this opens up a whole new thing. I have had the experience of spiritual fragrance (the rose smell I experienced all around me several months ago), and seen things like little sparkles or the unexpected but quite lovely 'flash' of white light that I saw leaping up from a garden once (it leapt up and flipped over back down again), and friend of mine said that she saw a purple arch leap across in front of her eyes when I was telling her about some of my MB experiences... but that's it. It's hard to imagine seeing spiritual colours like you do! Thanks for sharing this info. big grin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Perceiving Spiritual Colours   Perceiving Spiritual Colours EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:45 am

It's probably not as often as I see auras but it is distinct from that experience. What you are describing sounds more like seeing an energy vibration and reminds me of the Celestine Prophecy. I know that different emotions or intentions can produce different coloured energies. This is sort of like auric colours but not attached to a physical object. That would explain the purple associated with the spiritual or divine that was seen with your MB conversation and the white light with the garden, well you could have been witnessing photosynthesis or the plant drawing light energy from the environment. Not sure about that one so guessing but still an awesome experience. I often see white light around plants. Don't discredit your abilities though because sometimes we have the skill but don't know what it actually is - hence when I found this article, I was so happy to have an explanation for what I was experiencing. I find myself very attracted to the shade of blue and green that are my spiritual colours. Perhaps if there is a particular colour that you are drawn to - especially a specific shade or hue - and it keeps appearing as if magic in your life, that might be a clue as to your own spiritual colour. I have always been partial to green but blue not at all. However that combination has become a constant feature of my surroundings and I feel something very familiar inside when they do come up. Almost like that gut feeling we associate with intuition. You just 'know'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perceiving Spiritual Colours   Perceiving Spiritual Colours Empty

Back to top Go down

Perceiving Spiritual Colours
Page 1 of 1