Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams) Empty
PostSubject: Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)   Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:24 pm

I must say that I've noticed recently that I'm going through some changes that are positive, and that seems to be mirrored in the metals, colours and crystals that I'm being drawn to. First off, I'm so happy to have started working at the record store, and I'm also progressing towards doing my MA - both things are music-related and I feel like both things are truer expressions of myself than the work I was doing previously. Now what I've noticed is that, previously I used to be drawn to wearing metals that were all gold, but now I feel really put off by it and I am constantly drawn to silver - the brighter, the better. And I'm feeling a strong need to wear more colours, whereas before I was comfortable in black or white. I was wearing a labradorite pendant (along with my moonstone) for a while, feeling strongly drawn to it - but I now feel that it has served its purpose and, I've found the most beautiful rose quartz to replace it... it's too expensive for me to purchase right away, so I'm paying it off at $10 a week because I can not walk away from it. I also had a small amethyst dangling from an earring which recently I've felt has come to the end of its time with me, and today I finally replaced that with a small moonstone that I've had around the house and have been wondering what to do with - now that it's on the earring, it seems like it should have been there all along! It's as though I'm starting to feel more in tune with myself, in a way that is lighter in vibration than before - softer and more feminine.

This seems to be in line with random things that have happened recently. I had stopped seeing 11:11 for a while, but now it's back. Today I also saw 8888888 - repeating 8's represent the end of a cycle. On Friday night, Mr Gem and I were at a gig/party where some people there I think had probably already had a fair share of 'wacky backy', and one of them (a person I didn't know) approached us and asked "Would you both describe yourself as spiritual people?" ... and so we were both like,"well, yeah you could say that". I asked him why he asked that question, and he just shook his head and said "I don't know!" ... Also that night, I spotted that an acquaintance was wearing a wire-wrapped citrine point pendant; I just happened to be carrying a citrine point in my pocket, so I started talking to him about citrines and we had a really good conversation about crystals and energies! Then only about half an hour ago while choosing what I was going to wear today I kept looking at this pink freshwater pearl bracelet that my mum gave me years ago; I never thought to myself that it would have any particular effect, but as soon as I tried it on, I got a sudden flush of very soft, 'spacey' energy through my head that seemed to be gently opening me somehow. I became a bit ungrounded even though I'm wearing my grounding anklet (tiger's eye and turquoise) so I took it off; I think I'm going to wear the pearls more often now but I might need to acclimatise myself to it! lol. Pearls too are very feminine in their energy.

Also, last night with period pains I decided to put a moonstone on my abdomen while I was lying in bed. I could feel the energies moving through me and then, with my eyes closed, I started to see colours changing from one to the other; pink, green and blue. Then I had a dream that I went back to the early '70's and met MB, and I was also looking through future pictures of David Bowie; unlike my other dreams about Marc, where he most definitely knows who I am, in this one I seemed to be new to him (and he was sort of curious); when I asked him a question about that particular time, he didn't seem to understand why I asked him, so I told him that I had come from 2009 - this excited/surpised him and he replied "Are you a time traveller?!!" The rest of it is a bit fuzzy to me now but I wanted to give him a lot of hugs, as I knew him, and I knew things about his life, although he didn't know me yet - and it was like his future was all out there before him. I found it very interesting that he wasn't familiar with me, when usually in my dreams he knows much more than I do. Anyway, I felt like there was some kind of meaning to the dream relating to going into the past and the future and having an awareness of a bigger picture in our lives. And a sense of time not so much being a continuum but instead being something that can be accessed at any point from where ever we are. I'm finding it hard to put into words for some reason, but I'm sure you know what I mean! In the dream, Marc's initial interpretation of my visit was somewhat science-fiction ("Are you a time-traveller?"), but my own awareness of it was that it was a more fluid, psychic experience - as opposed to stepping into a tardis or some other device of sci fi novels/TV. I also got a sense of what it's like to be the one who 'visits' someone else in a dream (I'm usually the one who is visited), and having knowledge that they don't.

So I think that all of this may be part of a little 'growth spurt' that I'm having! idea
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)   Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Some info on pearls:
http://www.sobrietystones.com/resources/GemBook/Stones/meanings_gemstones_pearls.htm

Metaphysical

Pearls symbolize Purity, Spiritual Transformation, Charity, Honesty, Wisdom and Integrity, all the best within us. Pearls provide a clear vehicle for the advancing states of wisdom, as well as a clean channel for receipt of spiritual guidance.

Pearls can stimulate your femininity and help with self acceptance. They lift your spirits and make you feel calm and beautiful. They remind us to walk with Dignity.

Pearls not only provide a mirror in which to see ourselves, but give us insight into how we appear to others.

The ragged, rough grain of sand, transformed over time slowly growing into a object of great value and beauty. With it's humble beginnings, Pearls symbolize innocence and a pure heart, and help us get in touch with the simple honest things of life.

White: Symbol of pure heart and mind; innocence, faith.

Gold and Black: Also for prosperity.

Pink: Works especially with the heart Chakra.

Physical:

For solar plexus Chakra (digestion, stomach, immunity) and emotional stress.

Keywords:

Purity , honesty, innocence and integrity, concentration, focus, meditation, serenity, tranquility and wisdom

http://factoidz.com/pearls-history-uses-metaphysical-properties/

Legendary Metaphysical Properties of Pearls

Pearls are said to aid in meeting and overcoming various obstacles, while absorbing negative vibrations and energies; they are protective, yet they are also very soothing. They encourage loyalty, truth and honor as well as aiding in developing personal integrity and physical strength. They are useful for guarding off infections and irritability, as well as being beneficial to the digestive system. They transmit vibrations, which attract, wisdom, love and prosperity, while also aiding in balancing the emotions. They increase fertility as well as clarity of focus, and have an overall healing quality about them. They are useful for opening and balancing the heart chakra and have an affinity for those born under the astrological signs of Cancer and Gemini; and are the birthstone for those born in June.

A crystal elixir of Pearl has the ability to awaken our feelings of compassion, while releasing and easing our frustrations and inflexibility, by turning any resentment into acceptance and awareness.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)   Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:43 am

clap congrats Oh Gem, this really resonates with my own experiences this year. I am so happy to hear that you have undergone your own transformation and now find yourself in a lighter and brighter soul space. bunney It is so thrilling when our energy aligns with our activities to lead us forwards. I found this too when I stopped feeling guilty and blocking myself from writing when I have always gotten so much pleasure from it. Now I write when I feel the inspiration and I value it as being soul work and not some flimsy past time.

The more we surrender to our hearts, the easier the path is to see and follow manifest And the more we BE-come our true selves, the more our abilities open up. I was just telling Moonie the other day how I have started seeing energy differently. I have different ribbons of energy coming from my feet. It began with the warm pink that I associate with love and then I saw this multidimensional energy ribbon that was orange pink and yellow. And it comes out of my feet and runs through the house connecting me to another light body which is also me that resides here at the computer in the living room! I don't really analyse it like I used to, I just acknowledge and express gratitude for being aware of it. My current journey is within rather than looking for external signs to guide me. I find myself much more grounded and happy these days.

Enjoy your journey dearest friend and may the blessings of the crystals continue to be with you. That is devic energy at work - earth wisdom being imparted and shared. Also the resurrection of the goddess within. pinkheart
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)   Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Thanks so much Goth, and wow, I must say your experiences always amaze me! How incredible that you can see these ribbons of energy connecting you to another light body!!! It reminds me of a passage I read in a book when I was at school, about ribbons of light shining through the trees; it was such a lovely image I never forgot it. big grin It's so encouraging to hear about your journey... I have quite some way to go and still need to find a solution I can stick to for my ongoing problem with tiredness and other people's (negative) energy affecting me, my boundaries etc; so I'm not out of the woods with everything yet, but you're so right about how things change and open up etc when we do things that are truer expressions of ourselves. And I still think over things and analyse. blu wink I'm wondering how I'm going to feel in February/March when it's time to begin my studies, ie will I still want to do it? Would I be happier staying full-time at the record store? I'm kinda feeling like maybe I don't want the unstructured days to work on my own anymore, because I now really enjoy the whole thing of going to work 9am-6pm and having structure and interacting with lots of people! And I really like everyone that I work with (no offence to my old job, but when ever I did go in to the office I always felt like an alien with nothing in common with the other people there)... Oh well, I guess I can only answer this question when it's time to make the decision, and/or depending on what the circumstances are at the time!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)   Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:45 am

Change is constant and things are constantly in a state of flux... big grin So maybe when next March comes you will choose differently - that is the wonderful thing about life - it is constantly being created by you in the NOW moment. There is no right or wrong, just choices. If you worry that your choices are taking you away from your purpose, rest assured that the universe will guide you back. I had a big lesson in this just yesterday. I had made a few choices that weren't for my higher good but Universe in its loving wisdom sent me definite guidance. For one, there is a certain male who keeps coming back into my life and sweet talking me who is obviously not interested in me for the best reasons. He lives a long way away and has decided to move closer to be with me. First he got pulled over by the cops and charged with driving an unregistered vehicle. Then he got a machinery order on his car from them (illegal modifications, non-roadworthy) which further set him back in his plans to move. He also has a court date at the end of the month which stopped him from coming to see me. And now just yesterday when he thought he would be able to move closer in about a month, his licence got suspended for 3 months further hampering his plans and keeping us apart. Universe has protected me from this person by moving him away and preventing us reconnecting before, so I am heeding the signs. No matter what you try to tell yourself, if it is not to be part of your journey then the powers that be will take it away from you.

On the flipside of this coin, yesterday I also had to deal with another ex but this experience was about empowerment and clarification of my own inner landscape. I had noticed a pattern of loss and breakage the 24 hours leading up to this event and wondered what the lesson was. It culminated in my oldest son almost being lost yesterday afternoon and me realising that I wasn't acknowledging my own power as a parent or a woman or even a human being. Suffice to say, I drew my boundaries and redefined myself and triumphed. The day ended with me also empowering my kids in the situation and healing their wounded hearts.

Out of it came a new mantra "Wise Women Don't Sing the Blues ~ I claim my feminine power NOW"

Our journeys can be straight forward. Other times they twist and turn like tangled vines. If we go forward with awareness rather than expectations, we find our lives enriched in priceless ways.

Did I mention one of the losses I suffered yesterday was my new laptop? Second time in two months it crashed, this time the hard drive is fried. I lost two months of writing including one story that was over 5000 words long! I didn't back it up so it is gone along with 5 others. I was pretty pi$$ed off over it until I realised the bigger picture - maybe I wasn't writing about what I needed to? Now I am inspired. The laptop is under warranty so it will be repaired for free. And it will be like having a blank page to write on...many new adventures for me to look forward to.

Thanks for your sweet comments about my journey. I am inspired by your journey and what you share as well. It is so engaging to hear of your progress and follow your process of working it all out. You are a strong woman Gem. Never underestimate your power rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)   Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks Goth... and you're right, things that happen (good or bad) always lead us on to somewhere that we're supposed to be. I know how frustrating it is to lose something from the computer that you've worked hard on, too... but somehow, when it's happened to me and had to start all over again, I've ended up with something better. It's amazing how the universe works to keep things that are not for our highest good away from us, too... like all the trouble your ex had in coming to see you, now that's definitely the universe working for your good, Goth! When things repeatedly STOP something from happening, then I'm always certain that it's better for me that it didn't happen.

For now I'll keep going ahead with the process of my MA enrolment so that I do have the option; then whatever the circumstances have to offer me in March, I'll see what happens. I've already been offered a small research assistant position for the year while I study - the job is only half a day per week, but it may just look quite good on my CV. The rest will be dependent on whether or not I get a scholarship; if I do, then I have the option of full-time study. If I don't get a scholarship, I might choose to study part-time while I work (in which case, I really hope to stay at the record store)... and there may be other options unfolding that I don't know about yet! I think whatever happens, it will be positive for me.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)   Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Wow... I must say that it's amazing how signs can appear even while at work! Today I had a bit of a bad run where a lady got into a bad mood because she had to wait to be served and then I (embarrassingly) forgot to give her her change; I thought she was extremely rude and a bit nasty considering I was polite and apologetic, but I have sent good thoughts to her. Anyway, straight afterwards, I was feeling very flustered and Archangel Michael popped into my head. Then right at that moment, out of the box of CD's I was busy processing, the next CD I picked up was one with a big white feather on the cover! (It also had a white feather on the back cover). It seemed totally like a sign that I was receiving angelic support at that moment. big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)   Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams) Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes happening! (Colours, metals, crystals, dreams)
Page 1 of 1