Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news! Empty
PostSubject: EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news!   EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:18 pm

A guy in NZ was convicted of murder 13 years ago but just had his conviction overturned. There's been a lot of news coverage about the retrial, because of lots of publicity over the years about his 'innocence'. I personally never decided on his guilt or innocence 100% because of evidence not adding up etc... but since this retrial oh my God! When I saw him on TV a feeling radiated through me of SPOOKINESS! Just a pure sense impression. That's when I realised that either he DID IT or something about him is just not a good energy. Shocked Does this happen to anyone else while watching the news???!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news!   EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 am

I just can't watch the news because it overwhelms me in so many ways. Even reading the headlines gives me emotional reactions. What you describe happens to me sometimes when I encounter people face to face. What do we do with this information? Well in the case of the guy on TV, I guess you trust that everything is happening exactly as it is supposed to. We never really know what underlying forces are at play - is this karma being worked through or a soul agreement? Is this the man's chosen experience for this lifetime to enable his soul to evolve or grow? We don't know. We are sensitive to information that escapes most people, but like a doctor I think we have ethical considerations and confidentiality issues. Just because we can sense these other layers, doesn't mean we are supposed to act on them. Part of being is to remain centered within ourselves while the external world goes on around us. In a sense this makes us observers and not reactionaries. This is my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news!   EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:48 am

I don't like the news either as it's generally emotionally bad for me. This case has been strangely riveting though. I agree, there's nothing you can do about it if you get a feeling either way about something or someone - but yeah just, man, how spooky. There is info being released to the public now, after the verdict has been delivered, that appears to confirm my spooky feeling (even though the verdict is now 'not guilty on reasonable doubt'). If he is really guilty then he's the one who has to live with it. Ew though, I think I'll have to stop watching the news again. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news!   EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:17 am

I too must distance myself from the news on occasion as it overwhelms me.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news!   EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:18 pm

It overwhelms us because we know it IS us that we are watching - that's our spiritual truth and as sensitives we know this whether we admit it or not. We feel what others feel because the connection is much more obvious to us. Perhaps we should send love and compassion to those involved in the stories we see. Not just the victims but the perpetrators. Afterall, in this life the victim got hurt but in another life they might have been the perpetrator. Sending love to both heals the whole. If you are sick, you ask for healing energy to be sent to you and not just your foot right? It is the whole we need to start working with and not just separate parts. You cannot have too much love afterall so the parts already healed are not going to suffer if we keep sending them love while sending it to the unhealed parts. cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news!   EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news! Empty

Back to top Go down

EW... gross feelings from jury trial on the news!
Page 1 of 1