Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday GWB!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Happy Birthday GWB!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:45 am

Happy Birthday GWB!!! 86

Hope it is a good one filled with lots of love and cheer

Remember dearest Gary, that you will always find that here cheers

hope

big hug luv

Enjoy your special day and all the blessings it may bring mate!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:47 am

WELL, " HAPPY GREAT WHITE BUFFALO DAY " !! !!

Happy Birthday GWB!!! White_buffalo1

Hope your B-DAY is the BEST-est ever Like a Star @ heaven rainbowstar Like a Star @ heaven happy birthday Like a Star @ heaven rainbowstar Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:20 am

Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 am

I want to thank you all for the well wishes on my Birthday...

I've been through a lot lately...

More to struggle through...

Some to share...

Some is downright scarry...

But this was beautiful and I feel that I should be here more often...

I know I need to be connected,

I'm still working on the links that will tie everything together...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:45 am

It's always a pleasure to hear from you Gary. Life is a journey and things are sent to try us for sure. I have faith in you to come out on top as always. One foot in front of the other my friend, and each day brings with it new opportunities.

bounce
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks Goth,

One foot in front of the other and new opportunities, like a letter to very important people shared also on the internet? This will be a big deal for our future.

I'm exhausted tonight, I have a lot of thoughts to crunch and then punch it all up to be shared...

This is going to be a whopper... The judge wants a time line, I'll give it to the world to see... Funny what we renounce in other countries should certainly not be found in our own government... I'm getting ready to turn on the spot light very bright, let us see what happens next...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Just don't get caught in that spotlight like a bunny in front of a car ok? Take care, think twice and act once good luck
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 am

On this side of the pond it is our deer that get caught in the headlights but down under I could believe that bunnies are as big as our deer or at best of the same intelligence... eyeroll You know with all that I have written it is about time that I organize some of my writings into an onliine book. You may have already read most of what I'm sharing but there are a few new things added, especially this open letter that I've composed... The book title is Freedom of Speech and Religion I'm obviously just a little upset with our judicial system. I hope we can make some real changes to make the world a better place.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Well the first step to change is to speak up and let people know that things don't sit right with you the way they are so I think you are on the right track with an online book mate. I have learnt the hard way what happens to the cute innocent bunnies who are rendered motionless by the spotlight being shone on them...I for one am sick of being roadkill. We each have a voice for a reason. We can use it to scream or we can use it to attack or we can use it to build a better world. Unlike the rabbits and the deer of the world, we have the intelligence to discern how to go about achieving our goals and avoid the crushing end once the lights go by...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:39 am

Happy Birthday Gary!

Happy Birthday GWB!!! Happybday-1
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:35 am

Thanks Night Star... big grin blush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday GWB!!!   Happy Birthday GWB!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday GWB!!!
Page 1 of 1