Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9

Go down 
+2
Night Star
MoonChild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
MoonChild

Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:34 am

The Wesak Full Moon, Budha Poornima and Kat's birthday! wow this Saturday is indeed special.

Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 Dropping_in_birthday_clown

Many many happy returns of the day - for a friend, for a guide and above all for a dear sister! muahahaha

Cat the Kat lol!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:06 am

Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 Ccd824f5-1 Happy Birthday Kat! With so much love! Lorri butterlight
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!! clap
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Now how can I say something from the heart for such a special person as you? To just wish for you to have a happy birthday is not enough, I want to do something very special and what can a person such as I offer???

Words is all I have, I can write a word or two three or four but none of these words would really seem applicable for after all I'm still standing here with my foot in the door.

Maybe a poem, some words that rhyme or a word that stands alone out of time, a thought that transcends all other thoughts, like a prayer sent out on a wing, where you look down from above and can observe everything.

At best the thing that I know works from the beginning of time until now is this present that I offer a simple wish that this is one of your best birthdays ever. I'm sure your children will see to the work that they have set before them, knowing just what to do...

In the end I hope that you can smile,

And know they love you,

We do too...

Happy Birthday,

Sincerely,

Gary
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Awww thanks for the heartfelt wishes guys! I have had a pretty fine birthday - the only downer being two kids still sick and not being able to really celebrate without them.

Moonie hearing your voice on my birthday was not only a surprise but such a pleasure. I love your energy man! You are such a sweet soul huggz

Lorri and Greg - we got to chat on messenger on my birthday - ok so it was the day before in your time zone - so what? It meant the world to me to share some space with you guys and just hang out. Thanks for the wonderful gift of friendship and understanding - love you guys!!! pinkheart
Oh and the cards from Lorri this week in the mail - I can't thank you enough my beautiful friend. sweetheart

Gary, if words are your gift then you have given me the thing nearest and dearest to my heart because words have been my life!! Your words mean so much and I thank you deeply for taking the time to share them with me. I am smiling and my kids although often a handful, are such loving little companions in my life. They gave me pens and notepaper for my birthday along with a pair of earrings handmade by my daughter and a bookmark. If I have taught them anything, it is simplicity and connection. I love that they have inherited that from me. Oh, and they are only too aware of my pen fetish tongue Being here on the forum amongst such warm and loving friends is like a birthday every day. Thanks for sharing a few moments of your day with me - today and every day. grouphug wings

This has been a great birthday.... luv
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:28 am

Very nicely put, Gary. thumup

Glad you had a good Birthday, Kat. mr green
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:52 am

Me too!!!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:51 am

HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY MY SOUL SISTER !! !!Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 Flower16
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:55 am

Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 Flower18
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:24 am

big grin

I only wish I had the ability to heal with a thought that I could lift away all the corruption that exists. I just pray for a healthy immune system and at the same time I don't want evil forces to have immunity, or to run with immunity, I want our good guys the antibodies that fight the infections to win and conquer the evil corruption that has entered into our system.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:57 am

Oh Solane - those flowers are gorgeous!! Thank you beautiful lady. Hope your day brought you joy as well. You have brightened my day. sweetheart From one Taurean sista to another - blessings and love rose bigheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9   Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Goth Ink - May 9
Page 1 of 1