Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy birthday l1l1th!

Go down 
+3
l1l1th
Solane Star
GemLover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Happy birthday l1l1th! Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 am

Happy birthday, lady! Hope you have a wonderful day... your bday is smack dab in between my two favourite celebrities, Brigitte Bardot and Marc Bolan - how awesome is that! big grin

Here's my birthday dedication to you... my idea of the kinda birthday party you should have. blu wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtUI5MC9tVM

cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:38 am

HAPPY B-DAY l1l1th !! !! bigheart for you bigheart

Happy birthday l1l1th! Libra_by_EveliciousHappy birthday l1l1th! Libra-2-scales_small
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:59 am

awww shucks. thanks guys! sweetheart kiss

... and haha gem!!! my all time favourite! bigheart

"... all along the eastern shore
put your circuits in the sea
this is what the world is for
making electricity.

you can feel it in your mind
you can do it all the time.
plug it in and change the world.
You are my electric girl!"

rock on no offence
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:49 am

Happy B-Day, Lilith! big grin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:22 am

Geez, late to the party again! Hope you had a truly amazing celebration Lilith. Blessings and light for another wonderful year on this planet.

magik hope rainbowstar big hug luv yeah yay
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Happy Birthday happy hour
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Hope your day was awesome! cool
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:08 am

Sure, that's what I get for chewing my cud, or is that cutting my teeth? I must be out in left field somewhere to miss these Birthday wishes, like my own and now yours too...

Happy Belated Birthday, not just another day in your world a special day for the world to receive and rejoice that you are here with us. Ahhh, but isn't it the truth that it is better to be late than to never have any experience at all? I won't try and sell my employer on that point, I'll do my best to do t he job I am hired to perform, more if I can...

As we keep rolling in by next year this time it should feel like each and every day is your Birthday, how about tomorrow also?
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:10 am

Thanks guys! luv

Quote :
As we keep rolling in by next year this time it should feel like each and every day is your Birthday, how about tomorrow also?

hehe, indeed GWB. Never a better time than the present! Live every day as if tomorrow was never to come. grouphug

bounce (tee-hee)
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 am

Now that the funnies are rolling right on in, I'm not going to let page two throw me for a header, like when a see a person falling asleep face first off of a bench... Yes, we should get the most out of each day that we possibly can, I can still laugh when things go awry... I get the humor in the coincidental...

Sometimes co-winkydinks come to us as warnings of events that will happen in the near future, and sometimes they are not humorous... But for the most part we should strive to make the best of each and every day, like each day is something special. I'm certain someone somewhere is having a birthday, good enough reason to celebrate for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday l1l1th!   Happy birthday l1l1th! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday l1l1th!
Page 1 of 1