Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message, or normal chakra feeling?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Message, or normal chakra feeling? Empty
PostSubject: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:22 am

So... every now and then I will meditate a little bit and then ask for guidance/any messages from particular people. And whenever I do this, I usually get *something*, even if I can't fully interpret the meaning until afterwards. scratch This morning, since I no longer work full-time, I had a little time to give it a go so I got into a state to receive any messages and I asked MB if he had any guidance for me regarding my MA thesis (which I am a little bit daunted by right now!)... I got no visual images, no 'audible' thoughts, no clairaudient messages... but I did almost instantly become aware of/feel my heart chakra. Which I could interpret as, that I should put my heart into it (the MA thesis), follow my heart and write what resonates with me, or that the experience of writing my project will be positive for my heart chakra. Or, was the sensation not a message at all but simply an effect of being in meditation and connection with spirit?! (As it is normal for me to feel my crown chakra when I'm doing this, and I have also had a lovely solar plexus activation while in this state as well)...

The last couple of times I've asked for guidance, I haven't been able to interpret the message until after the fact! haha. Like when I asked for a message from my guides about what would happen with my job situation (when I was unemployed), I got a very clear song zapping into my head. I had no idea at all what it could possibly mean, except that it had something to do with the song title, and the name of the singer was very clearly in my head. I truly had NO CLUE what the message meant... but months later, I finally connected it that the surname of the singer is also the surname of my boss - the man who wanted to hire me on the day I walked in to ask whether there were any jobs going! And I must say that the whole record shop job seemed 100% meant to be. But I never connected the singer's name with my boss' name at the time. The other instance was when I was beginning to form the idea of writing my MA and applying for scholarships, etc. I asked MB for any guidance on it, and I instantly had a vision of him skating by on rollerskates! I was like, "what the heck?" I racked my brain for possible meanings, but it didn't hit me until days later that it meant "get your skates on"! Even then, I didn't realise HOW urgent it was that I should get everything organised as I thought I had heaps of time on my hands - but then once I got my full-time job, making the time to write my proposal, do the initial research and apply for the scholarship was very difficult and I ended up very tired and sick. Shocked Just goes to prove that spirit really can see around corners better than we can... lol.

Anyway, any thoughts on the heart chakra feeling??
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:23 am

Gem, I will come back to this and answer when I am well....my eyes are playing up right now but I wanted to let you know that I read your post for you
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:56 am

Thanks Goth... hope you are not too unwell? Feel better very soon!

I think I'm just really having a crisis of confidence at the beginning of this MA, as it all seems a bit daunting. Logically I know I can do it, and that once I really get going on it I'll be fine. Right now though I feel like there are all these books to read and so many things to consider that it's making me feel un-centered and a bit scattered mentally, and wanting an anchor of some sort even if that is just knowing that I'm supported by someone I trust. My friend/ex who's writing his PhD helps in that way, but I don't necessarily want to keep running to him every time I feel nervous about starting this project. And I have two supervisors for the project who I know are there to help me, but at stage I don't want to appear too underconfident to them when I logically I know that this feeling will pass. Mr Gem and members of my family can be supportive to an extent, but they don't have any academic experience to help out with my perceived need for 'training wheels'. lol... However, my guides and MB I do trust even if they are not academics (although I'm sure I do have an 'academic guide' of some sort!), because they can guide me on a whole other level that will filter into my work. I guess it's like first-night jitters...

The other day I went looking for a citrine cluster to place on my desk, for creative energy and inspiration, and instead I ended up with a blue calcite that I was very strongly drawn to. Turns out this stone is amazing for communicating ideas and for mentally discerning information and for study - as well as being calming and reducing tension. Perfect! I feel like I was guided to this stone specifically to help me with my studies, and when I'm not at my desk I've been keeping it with me.

I also just found this about the heart chakra:

Quote :
Heart Chakra

The Heart Chakra is located in the center of your chest. The Sanskrit word for it is Anahata Chakra meaning “un-struck.”

This chakra has subtle harmonies that can be likened to plucking or striking a musical instrument. It lies at the center of your subtle body and is linked to both physical and spiritual aspects. It can take energy from the upper chakras and transform it to be absorbed by the lower chakras. In turn it can take the lower chakra energies and transform them into energy that forms your ideas, dreams, and thoughts.

You use this chakra center to touch others with love and compassion. Opening of your Heart Chakra enables you to give and receive the gift of love and compassion.

In Balance
When this chakra is in balance you feel free yet grounded. You are accepting of yourself. You are trusting and compassionate, not only toward yourself but toward all beings.

You openly give and received love, compassion, trust, and joy. This chakra is also important in helping to manifest ideas into physical reality. It is the center that filters both the upper and lower chakras; it is where the physical and spiritual meet.

Out of Balance
If this chakra is over-active you become too airy making it difficult to be grounded. You may feel lonely and afraid of being hurt. On the other hand if the Heart Chakra is under-active you may feel weighed down with a lack of joy in your life.

You can become possessive or jealous, even selfish. With this chakra out of balance you feel unfulfilled emotionally.

The Air Element
This chakra is represented by the element of air. This is the chakra that will bring a “breath of fresh air” to your life.

Meditation
Meditating on this chakra clears your mind of its limited thinking and makes your body, mind, and spirit lighter and carefree. There is a Buddhist meditation technique called metta or “loving-kindness,” that is used to open the Heart Chakra and heal old emotional wounds.

When meditating on this chakra it is best to be out in the open air if possible or near an open door or window. Wind chimes are a wonderful reminder of the air as it flows around you.

Feel the gentle breeze and imagine your body is as light as air, feel living joy.

Affirmations

“I free my heart of hurt and pain.”

“With my feet on the ground I let my spirit fly.”

“I forgive past hurts and open to infinite joy.”

“I release the heavy burden of guilt and embrace the lightness of my heart.”

“The air of change surrounds me and places me on the road to joy.”

“My heart is filled with trust and compassion for myself and others.”

Share the compassion and love that emanates from this chakra. Dreams and ideas that are from the heart will come true.
http://www.livingwordsofwisdom.com/heart-chakra.html

Interesting also that ever since I was not able to find a citrine cluster and found my blue calcite instead, I have been strongly drawn to pale blue and to a slightly lesser extent, cool green. I have just put four little plants on my desk and the blue calcite lives beside them... and I feel the need for a bit more green and a lot more blue in my environment. The heart and the throat working together...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:23 am

If you have two supervisors to help you, don't be afarid to turn to them, that's what they are there for. I'm sure you are a bit overwhelmed/nervous, but I'm sure this will pass and you will feel more confident in time.

Funny you mentioned the blues and greens. I have been purchasing blues and greens for my beadwork lately. They are very calming colors and remind me of nature like sky, ocean, grass, leaves etc. I cannot look at any of my gemstones or jewelry making things without thinking of you. LOL sun
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:53 am

Blue and Green are my spirit energy signature colours and I wouldn't be surprised to find others here like you two ladies who also have them in their energy fields. I can't explain how but they definitely relate to purpose and guidance for the path we are here to travel.

OMG...I hope I don't sound like some schizo freak - I just woke in a fever and sweat and felt compelled to get on here - on this site and in particular this thread is the one that pulled the strongest. Apologies for the psychedelic parts of this conversation... Suspect see stars

Nighty, ever wonder why we are drawn to 'string together beads or crystals'? When we do we are following our inner knowing and working with earth and kundalini energy. This is a powerful combination. You might think you are creating jewelery, but there is far more involved in your work. You are working across dimensions to bring through knowledge and healing to this plane of existence. Even to yourself - and that is not to be discounted.

Kind of getting alot of channelled messages here...my mediumship has just gone POW! and totally opened up but that is another thread in itself...

Gem, I am about to start back in the science degree this academic year (it is orientation week this week and then studies start next week). I kinda felt like you - overwhelmed. Not anymore. Let go of needing to know all the whys, what ifs and wherefores and trust that you are doing your MA through your heart chakra. You've got all the tools and skills you need 'somewhere'. Okay, it may not feel like they are fully activated, but there is no time except now so you know that you have what you need to succeed. If you are to learn it in the future as we humans call it, then it already is in your knowledge in the 'now'. That's the spiritual advice I have. You are tapping into it and gathering the energies of the devic realm that you know will help bring this knowledge to you consciously so I am very confident that you will be just fine. Just take a deep breath in and then let it out slowly to re-centre yourself back in 'you' whenever you feel the fear and doubt. Your chakras are always active my dear - when you meditate, what changes is your awareness of it. All this talk of transcendence and enlightenment is really just another description of how our awareness is opening. I am sure there are times where you feel a sudden flash of confidence like everything is exactly as it is meant to be and you might even find yourself smiling with contentment. That's the awareness. That's the etheric and the mental and the emotional and the higher self and the physical all aligning and being known at the same time by you - that is when we are back in ourselves as we are in totality or as is more commonly known as being ONE or source energy.

I was laying in bed before when I was awoken by the awareness that my kundalini was flagging due to this illness and other thought forms. I felt the serpent awaken like a physical entity and I responded in awareness...my inner vision became like the clearest crystal there is and I could 'see' (although that is not anywhere near adequate in describing the sensation or process that took place) whatever I wanted to. Two nights ago, I was horrendously ill. I was vomiting and dizzy and not even completely present consciously in my body. I closed my eyes and i was inside my gastro intestinal track 'looking' at the path of the illness and the damage it had done and the cells of my body racing to repair it. It was incredible and at the same time, I could shift from any part of that tract with a mere thought. So while I was in there, I did a little healing. Physically, I performed reiki with my hands, While I was in there I saw blisters in my throat. When I got up, I checked to see if what I had been aware of psychically were true - the blisters were indeed there. And, I was able to heal them and that part of my body. I know I am way off track in this thread - sorry Gem blush but what I am trying to say is that we are so much more than our career or what we think we know or who we aspire to be on this planet. IF we could trust...if we could have faith in what can't be seen or confirmed with only our limited human senses, then we would be living a completely different way. I might sound crazy, but I've reached certain signposts I put in my life this time to remind me of the bigger picture. This isn't science fiction because the 'time' is on our doorstep to get back to awareness and living this way. I have seen people I would never imagine in a trillion years taking up this consciousness tap into it literally overnight and without any warning become so very similar to me in awareness. 2012 isn't coming - it is here. It won't be a blinding flash on one particular day but it is an ongoing process that has been happening for a very long time. It has to do with this awareness and it can be likened more to an evolution than a transcendence in my opinion.

So anyway, again venturing off track...Gem, confidence relates to other people's opinions of you and darlin' it just doesn't matter because you are where you are meant to be. Think about this: All these years you have been in contact with MB and you don't doubt that. You trust in that and nobody else's opinion has changed that. Here's the key to overcoming your fear in any situation. Whether it be how your chakras operate or what it means or your capabilities with your MA...there is only one person in your life who you constantly spend time with and whose opinion really matters for all your happiness depends on it and that is YOU>>>opening awareness leads us back to being ONE>>>we are all the ONE SOURCE ENERGY. Whatever we think we create. Be aware that you created this life and the choices in it. No matter what you do it is supported because there is just ONE and there is just NOW and they aren't even different. So if all of humanity is this ONE and not billions of separate minds, then there is no-one but YOU who needs to be satisfied with what you are doing. You cannot fail yourself. You know everything. It is a game of physicality to think we have forgotten and create a thoughtform of learning to recover it. Nothing created ever diminishes. Here it is in plain scientific proof: Energy can not be destroyed once created, it can only be transformed.

Anyway, enough from me - it's back to bed and delirium for now wlcom
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Wow,

Goth your the lady that I could only hope to run into late at nite, come to think of it, I think I have in my dreams sometimes. Sleep

I just LOVE staying UP ALL nite finding these posts and reading them. It's 4:00am in the morning here if you know what I mean, some Great Divine ONE-ness and BE-auti-FULL connecting going on here.

Just wanted to say THANK-YOU from the HEART for sharing so much wings bigheart wings Ladies & such a BE-auti-FULLY BRIGHT cluster of them you ALL are. Lots of HEART !! !! sweetheart

grouphug helphanz
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks Nighty... I think you're right about feeling more confident in time. Aw, that's sweet that you think of me when you look at your bead work! blush

Wow Goth! I'm always blown away by your posts... I hope you're starting to feel better now... so much insight there that makes complete sense on every level.

I totally agree with what you said about stringing together beads and crystals... I've had first hand experience of this, being shown what stones to string together and where on my body to wear them, in a dream experience. As always it took me a little while to understand that the beads MB was showing me were actual crystals - turquoise and tiger's eye - as my first conscious understanding was that they were 'brown' and 'blue' beads. I realised later, and after looking them up in my crystal book I was stunned by the way these two stones work together for similar purposes; heightening spirituality while grounding it at the same time, protection, and to help with communication with our guides. Both are also stones of friendship. So there is definitely something going on when we are led to work with crystal energies in this way.

You are right Goth, a lot of the time I have the confidence of knowing this is where I'm meant to be and that I will do just fine; I think it's a matter of getting past the initial anxieties and fully emerging myself in it... getting in the swing of it will be the main thing...

And this is so true:
Goth Ink wrote:
there is only one person in your life who you constantly spend time with and whose opinion really matters for all your happiness depends on it and that is YOU

Thank you!

I think I use a LOT of mental energy on things... thoughts ticking over constantly... my mind seems to always be busy either with things I need to do OR mulling over situations and/or things that confuse me (in a 'what should I do?'/'what if?' type of way). It seems like I am geared for high mental energy but without a positive channel for it in recent years it has gone into a mode where I am unconsciously attempting to problem-solve in different areas of my life; but with never any definitive solution to anything that goes around in my head, I feel on one hand mentally drained and on the other hand it keeps needing to come back for more. It may be that getting fully in the swing of my MA will be a positive channel for this energy, in a way that is expansive and has both a tangible and intangible result.

Meanwhile I have also realised that I feel mentally drained by Mr Gem; of course he is not doing this on purpose, because he's simply being driven by his own needs and his own energy, but his need to talk constantly about topics that do not interest me (despite me politely telling him so) is really beginning to drag on me. He launches into these monologues/lectures that I have limited interest in and I really feel that it demands a heck of a lot of my time and energy. And he repeats information/stories on different days... things I have heard before... the last time, I said something about it because I started to feel like I was living my life on repeat by hearing this story for the third time, and he was annoyed with me because he wanted to repeat the story (and so he did anyway). I'm starting to feel like this is wasting too much of my time and energy! help And then, I spend more mental energy thinking over the things that are not working for me in this relationship - where I do not get what's wrong with him sometimes! It may reach a point where I've got to have a serious talk with him (although whenever I've tried to before, he's managed to avoid it)... I think the main thing that gets to me is that his own mental energy is on such overdrive - worse than me by far - that it's at the expense of slowing down, relaxing and being more in the physical. He isn't good with physical affection and I think I'm really missing it! We do have cuddles but I need more than what I'm getting... I need way more physicality... and the whole thing is getting really complicated in my mind now. hmm
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:20 am

GemLover wrote:
Meanwhile I have also realised that I feel mentally drained by Mr Gem; of course he is not doing this on purpose, because he's simply being driven by his own needs and his own energy, but his need to talk constantly about topics that do not interest me (despite me politely telling him so) is really beginning to drag on me. He launches into these monologues/lectures that I have limited interest in and I really feel that it demands a heck of a lot of my time and energy. And he repeats information/stories on different days... things I have heard before... the last time, I said something about it because I started to feel like I was living my life on repeat by hearing this story for the third time, and he was annoyed with me because he wanted to repeat the story (and so he did anyway). I'm starting to feel like this is wasting too much of my time and energy! help And then, I spend more mental energy thinking over the things that are not working for me in this relationship - where I do not get what's wrong with him sometimes! It may reach a point where I've got to have a serious talk with him (although whenever I've tried to before, he's managed to avoid it)... I think the main thing that gets to me is that his own mental energy is on such overdrive - worse than me by far - that it's at the expense of slowing down, relaxing and being more in the physical. He isn't good with physical affection and I think I'm really missing it! We do have cuddles but I need more than what I'm getting... I need way more physicality... and the whole thing is getting really complicated in my mind now. hmm

help

Gem darling,

Just thought I'd post this here ALL-so, as it seems to make sense of the above and shine some further LIGHT on what may-BE happening. blu wink

I found this to BE ALL-so true in my relationship with my mate at this time. Wow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Molly Hall About.com
The #1 Love Tip
Tuesday February 23, 2010

Since love and life's work (money, career) are always the big draws with astrology, I've been working on Love Tips lately. The mystery of love compatibility is that we attract the exact right person for the moment in time. As we merge, we often confront aspects of the self that were below the radar. That's why relationships, even short ones, are catalysts for growth. They drive hidden passions, dreams, talents to the surface, as well as all that we hold within, including wounds and toxic behavior patterns.

Each time we're made aware of another layer of the self, including what lies in shadow, we are challenged to love and forgive ourselves. And to let others heal us in relationships by loving who we really are. Sandra Ingerman, a shamanic practitioner and author writes that fears of being disappointed or abandoned keep us from receiving love. After an earth healing ritual, she noted that, "Feedback that I received from people was how much they were impacted by the sentence: "The earth, our circle, and the rest of life will not receive your love if you cannot receive the love yourself."

Right now, with Neptune and Chiron (wounds as your greatest teacher) exact in Aquarius, there are ancient currents moving in the collective. Just like rings of the redwood tree, humanity has encoded memories and impressions, all rising to be healed now, so we can move forward. This (Aquarius) is 12th House for me, and lately, I've been challenged to just allow strange emotions and energy waves to move on through. There's a lot of weird vibes around, like we're getting a collective airing out, after eons of breathing in the same stale air.

The well-known channeler Barbara Marciniak has written a lot about humanity's awakening, and how we've been kept within a narrow frequency range. She likens it to listening to one radio station, whereas now, we're discovering channels up and down the dial. The concepts she presents resonate with me, though they're far out, because they trigger an inner knowing. And she (via the Pleidians) begin with the #1 message to love yourself, as she does in this rare interview on Conscious Media Network.

Life can seem really complicated these days, but it's simple if we keep love #1. The cosmic weather now reminds us that we're all connected. So when we let love in, we alter our energy, and that is a gift to the whole. I've read in a few places that 2012 is a tipping point, and that it's when we'll see love triumph over darkness. Looking at it that way, loving yourself, and letting others love you -- becoming a "love machine" as Barbara says -- you are part of making that epic shift for humanity.

Hutch Axilrod

sweetheart
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Very interesting Solane... and true... I believe every person we encounter has something for us, and our close relationships especially can reflect who we are at that time and also provide opportunities for growth. There are many positives between me and Mr Gem... but I do have a problem with his avoidance/dislike for much physical affection. He's like a self-contained unit that must have a lot of physical space and is not generally very expressive of affection physically - and that is the opposite of me. Being a Taurus... I have a lot of physical affection in me and these days I'm feeling like my way of expression is being thwarted or not nurtured or something. Like whatever happened to long snuggles, or pashes?! tongue lol. I'm seeing couples who are real connected physically and wondering why I don't get to have that anymore?

Well, apart from that I must say I'm feeling pretty awesome today. I did some chakra diagnosis with a pendulum, and then hopefully managed to balance them. My upper chakras were all working better than the lower ones. And I did some aura healing and thought-form releasing, from Susan Shumsky's book. I could feel some sort of energetic shift happening, and this afternoon things came about that have made me feel happy, excited, more energetic, young, and beautiful from the inside (none of which I have felt for quite a while). Unfortunately I haven't done any work on my thesis today but maybe I just needed to stop thinking about it for a bit! I'm going on holiday tomorrow, for a week, so probably won't get to check this site until I come back...

Here's an awesome song that is among the music that's been keeping me happy today.

I think it kinda reflects my vibe today. big grin And I have this strange crush on the singer... beyond the 1970s haircut and the bright clothes, I dunno exactly why but he's hot. blu wink (What is it with me and dead singers?? Only found out recently that he died in 1993... I hope he's co-coing in heaven at least!)
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:54 am

Well, interesting... the main part of the chorus of that song is "Ho chi ka ka ho" (I had to look that up to see what it was!)... I couldn't find the exact meaning of it except that it is the chant that the island people in the song used to encourage "Co Co" to do his dance. I can't find a translation, but it did lead to me to a website on a healing modality called LaHo Chi. idea

http://www.laho-chi.com/aboutlahochi.htm

I want to learn more about this! It sounds in a way similar to quantum healing or quantum entrainment. Anyway, I am leaving in an hour - so I'll be back online in a week!
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:32 am

Hi Gem, everyone...

I just stopped in looking through emoticons of all things, and here I am reading about blue and green, my blue eyes singing the blues for money or the green grass and blue skies of being free.

Talk about psychological sciences and the work between the world of the spirit and reality when visiting a dating site to look for a free spirit that embodies the love that I am so drawn to like the people posting on this thread, just one that I can actually reach out to and touch... Synchronic?

What more can be said than GOD Bless?

Night Star might be surprised that my chosen is not too far from her, closer to her than to me, but just because I have found what I was looking for will I be that one for her? Well that has yet to be a sealed deal... The potential of that website is awesome. I have a feeling that dating relationships will be enhanced greatly by our ability to reach each other through mind and writing and the physical connection will just be a bonus as a means to an end.

GOD where is that Spock Eye emoticon?

Help... Please!

HEheeheeee...

Peace and Blessings,

Sincerely,

Gary

light warrior
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message, or normal chakra feeling?   Message, or normal chakra feeling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Message, or normal chakra feeling?
Page 1 of 1