Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2012: Native Perspectives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

2012: Native Perspectives Empty
PostSubject: 2012: Native Perspectives   2012: Native Perspectives EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Friday May 21, 2010

I recently moved to the edge of a forest, and it's made it possible to have more direct experiences of both nature and the cosmos. I get the sense of coming home to things I knew as little girl. One is that animals and all life is sacred. I've personally felt a shift from living more in my head, to living in the heart. And that's the shift that indigenous wisdom keepers say is happening now. It's the heart that's tuned in to nature and animals that way.

I'd like to share this video of Little Grandmother (http://vimeo.com/9928120), a Lakota Sioux wisdom keeper. Her story is fascinating, as a half-native blonde who learned at 30 that her arrival had been prophesied by the tribe. She is now calling together the Tribe of Many Colors. She talks about the return of relatives not of Earth, which is far-out, but her message is simple and always from the heart.

In the video, she gives the native perspective on what's going to happen this year, like the continued breakdown of Big Money and institutionalized religion. These are structures, she says, based on the head and not the heart, and that's why they're collapsing.

Another gem I found recently is from Cherokee Time Keeper and astrologer Barbara Hand Clow. In an interview with Red Ice Creations, she explains why she thinks 2012, and all its anticipated events, are really going to happen in 2011! She talks about nine dimensions, and the 3D is where we tune into the lunar cycles and seasons. I found her take on 4 D to be fascinating, as the realm where collective control through programming happens. That's where we're going to be busting through and experiencing freedom to draw from these many other dimensions.

So these are two offerings of nourishing ideas, with the Sun in Gemini, that may take you into new ground. Or if you're like me, it'll bring you back to things you knew all along. Have a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: 2012: Native Perspectives   2012: Native Perspectives EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Interesting Solane. I agree with the native wisdom and think the change has been happening gradually and not gonna come with a big bang in 2012. I think the energies are already here and our part is to filter them while at the same time adjusting our frequency to blend with them. I have noticed more often lately how quickly manifestation is happening and how obvious signs and intuitive directions have become. And simply having this awareness has brought me peace and reminded me to step back from the stress created by the old ways of the world. In my experience, there is no situation that becomes a problem when you work at this level of being. There are only opportunities to expand further.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: 2012: Native Perspectives   2012: Native Perspectives EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Complete Article here --> http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/mayan-calendars-2012-doomsday-prophecy-wrong/story?id=11926347

The much-hyped "prediction" that, according to the ancient Mayan calendar, the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012, may be based on a miscalculation.

According to recent research, the mythological date of the "end of days" may be off by 50 to 100 years.

To convert the ancient Mayan calendar to the Gregorian (or modern) calendar, scholars use a numerical value (called the GMT). But Gerardo Aldana, a professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, says the data supporting the widely-adopted conversion factor may be invalid.

In a chapter in the book "Calendars and Years II: Astronomy and Time in the Ancient and Medieval World," Aldana casts doubt on the accuracy of the Mayan calendar correlation, saying that the 2012 prophecy as well as other historical dates may be off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012: Native Perspectives   2012: Native Perspectives Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1