Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manifestations of thought and spirit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Manifestations of thought and spirit Empty
PostSubject: Manifestations of thought and spirit   Manifestations of thought and spirit EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:45 pm

I was not abducted but there was a guide sent to me to show me something that I needed to know to reinforce what I had been learning.

How can I share my experience and not sound crazy?

It was a vision, not the normal dream and a part of the experience created feelings, opposite of a nightmare, I was at total peace, it was more beautiful than the ravine that my father showed me in my youth.

My father's birthday is April 10 and that is very important for what is going on in my life.

Side distractions can take our focus off of the real problem.

As a warrior of the light I fully intend to remain vigilant and expose all that has led to the loss of our other forum and the conspiracy connection.

It is a good thing that I'm a keeper... My work is far from done... But well on it's way...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of thought and spirit   Manifestations of thought and spirit EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Don't worry about sounding crazy Gary, it never stops the rest of us from sharing. sun
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of thought and spirit   Manifestations of thought and spirit EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:17 pm

I am soo naive.... really and conspiracy... to cover or stop what.....?????? This makes me so ignorant.... but I don't see what there needs to be hidden and from who????? Am i that oblivious Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of thought and spirit   Manifestations of thought and spirit EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:02 am

Not to worry Harmony...

twodays just a time period past twopresent clickity click...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of thought and spirit   Manifestations of thought and spirit EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:46 pm

He had a vision Harmony. I don't know what the vision is either, but it looks like he'll be sharing with us soon.
As for conspiracy stuff, look into our conspiracy threads to start. Or go to: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of thought and spirit   Manifestations of thought and spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Manifestations of thought and spirit
Page 1 of 1