Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters

Go down 
+2
Night Star
Wolf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 pm

so do i ... Suspect

what the hell. I even checked the link 3 times before I posted it because it was a weird address and it didn't look right.

i'll go try find it..
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:48 pm

yeah, it totally does not exist. I can't find it anywhere. scratch

I swear it was the first link that came up when I googled sirius beings or something. Sorry guys, I don't know what to make of that.

If I come across the mysterious link again, I'll post the whole thing up.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:18 pm

I had a strange experience related to your symbols Lilith. Yesterday I was outside looking up at the sky and I saw a symbol in the clouds. As you guys know I do alot of cloud reading and get plenty of communication from the sky...I saw this one:

Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 P1010132-1

The weird thing is, that at the same time I had a telepathic message/impulse that said "remember this, because you will see it again in the next day". I felt something familiar about the symbol and then here I am tonight looking in this thread and I see your drawings and there it is staring me in the face.

At the time I was looking at the sky, I was pondering about where my life is going...
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Shocked

wow goth, that is really bizarre ... and amazing. But what could it all mean?

I know there is something strange going on here, that is why I was compelled to post these symbols up at this particular forum in the first place. I know there are people here that needed to see them too, or would be able to relate to them, I don't know why, but I expect I do at some subconscious level. I would never dream of sharing them with most people, I would be written off as a nutter ...

I think some of those symbols may act as "triggers". They are like keys that unlock the subconscious and memories held at the subconscious level. Here is a link I was given by a man I do some remote viewing work with that is very interesting ... he too has had visits from these beings he called Arcturians ... who he believes may be similiar to the Sirians.

http://www.the-arcturians.com/eng/codes/index.htm

hey goth, just wondering, does Atlantis and Lemuria mean anything to you at all by any chance? As in, does it stir something within you? As I said, I know you from somewhere, I am sure of it...
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:18 pm

... and also some similiar symbols I found with the author seemingly expressing the same theories of their elusive meaning ...

Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 Symbols1thumb

From the book:

Then, all the symbols went into my head and the masculine

being told me that these symbols contained all the knowledge

of the universe and at some point in the future they would

release the understanding of these symbols or, if the time

were right, my higher self would activate the understanding.

I then felt myself drawing back out of the Light and the Light

Beings withdrew from my body. They went back through the

funnel followed by the numbers, symbols, letters and finally the

stars. The funnel disappeared and I found myself alone.

My whole body was tingling and my head was buzzing. I lay

still for about 30 minutes until the effects died down

somewhat. I looked at the clock; it was 3.40 a.m. I sat up and

made some notes. Throughout the whole of the following day I

could still feel this energy in my body along with the tingling,

electrical effect.

Fran's Comments: We gave Mike an A4, spiral-bound notepad and a biro. The biro was a mistake; we had intended to give him a felt pen. He was lying almost flat in a recliner chair and propped the book on his stomach, holding it upright with his left hand with the biro in his right hand. The biro was thus almost perpendicular and we were worried it would run dry, held at that angle.

He began to draw neat rows of symbols, slowly and carefully, feeling along each line with his fingertips, still under hypnosis with his eyes closed, and then moving down to the next line. As you will see from the images reproduced in this book, no line overlapped or was very crooked. Where they curved it seemed to be deliberate. When he drew the globe and symbols on Fig 9, (in the book) he drew the globe first, felt with his fingers and went back to the top of the page and drew the symbols, then he went back and drew the bent arrow, then the lines radiating out around the globe and lastly the symbol on the circumference of the globe. All with eyes closed.

He drew for over an hour; at times commenting on what he was drawing, at times very moved by the meaning of the symbols. It was very apparent to both of us watching that other presences were in the room and that he was being guided; that the symbols previously given to his deep subconscious were being released.

I would like to say that I understand the suspicions and skepticism regarding hypnotic regression and had more than a few doubts and fears myself until I sat through a few sessions and saw how it worked. I also felt the presence of the Light Beings - quite beyond my own frame of reference and again, no evidence for this, but it certainly was not imagination. I did not see them (I gather that if something is vibrating at a different frequency we can not see it - this applies to many things we accept, such as radio waves, microwaves, etc. We don't see them but we see, hear or feel their effects) but I did feel the energy change in the room, quite dramatically, saw the candle flame suddenly widen and shoot up in the air and heard and saw the change in Mike once they arrived. His voice became more authoritative and it was obvious he was 'listening' and then relaying answers to our questions, rather than 'looking internally' and describing what he saw when talking about events he was exploring under regression. I think David and I were both glad the other was there during those sessions (originally it was just intended to be David and Mike) because we could each corroborate what the other saw and felt.

The police use regression to help people remember things like number plates, etc. Remote viewing requires a brain-wave state akin to that achieved during hypnotic regression and remote viewing was, and is, a highly prized tool developed by the military for long-distance spying. It was discovered through this that the mind is not limited by either space or time, even aeons of time, so, for me, that gives added weight to the possibility that in the relaxed, regressed mind-state it is possible to see clearly experiences buried in the subconscious mind or, maybe, to actually go back to the time and look again:

From the taped regression session:

M: I know what these symbols are.

D: Can you tell us please…. tell us in your own words what these represent.

M: These symbols represent Universal Love….

D: ……….Universal Love…..

M:…. that comes from The Centre. All we need to know is in these symbols… nothing else matters…

D: All we need to know…

Pause while Mike continues to write.

M: If I’m given permission to release the information, it will be done so that we can understand it.

F: And this will affect our consciousness?

M: Yes. This is the Shift.…. It’s in our DNA – it’s here – we have it.

Note: Scientists decoding the human DNA molecule discovered it had its own language of 3 billion genetic letters. According to molecular biologist, Michael Denton, the storage capacity of DNA is such that a teaspoon of DNA could contain all the information needed to build all the organisms that have ever lived on earth. Such sophisticated databanks could not be the result of a process of evolution but would need intelligent design.

In her book The Convoluted Universe, Book 1, Dolores Cannon tells of a client who also received symbols in a similar way to Mike. Under hypnotic regression ‘J’ says that the information is coming into her ‘everywhere’ and that she ‘feels like a sponge’. If this information goes directly into the DNA, then it would be ‘everywhere’.

Cont:

F: How do we access it? If we don’t understand how to access it, how can we access it? How do we access it?

M: Because we have to be at peace with our self inside.

F: So – quietness and balance would activate it?

M: It would be a start.

D: Would there be a name of a person on the Earth plane who can help us with this?

M: If I’m given permission, I can help you with it.

D: Could you ask when the permission will be….

M: They won’t say.

F: They’re doing that now, aren’t they? Going to find out?

M: Yes, they’re going to seek permission - but it’s in our self. We can activate it our self – by going within and by letting go.

F: I don’t understand. I mean, I understand the words but I don’t understand how. Is there any way they can help?

M: We are made up of these symbols. The symbols are what we are; it’s a part of our journey. There’s a part of our mind that can access this.

F: But how do we find that – how do we tap into…..

M: ….. By going within and reflecting on it.

From the link: http://www.inotherdimensions.com/2.html

(ofcourse you do not need to buy anyone's "meditation cards" (blu wink) or any other products to access these beings yourself. It is universal knowledge. I do not believe it is right to capitalise on these things as some of these websites do.)
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:52 am

l1l1th wrote:
Shocked

wow goth, that is really bizarre ... and amazing. But what could it all mean?

I know there is something strange going on here, that is why I was compelled to post these symbols up at this particular forum in the first place. I know there are people here that needed to see them too, or would be able to relate to them, I don't know why, but I expect I do at some subconscious level. I would never dream of sharing them with most people, I would be written off as a nutter ...

I think some of those symbols may act as "triggers". They are like keys that unlock the subconscious and memories held at the subconscious level. Here is a link I was given by a man I do some remote viewing work with that is very interesting ... he too has had visits from these beings he called Arcturians ... who he believes may be similiar to the Sirians.

http://www.the-arcturians.com/eng/codes/index.htm

hey goth, just wondering, does Atlantis and Lemuria mean anything to you at all by any chance? As in, does it stir something within you? As I said, I know you from somewhere, I am sure of it...

I know janosh's work and it is really compelling! Often I use his images as desktop wallpaper - I find it soothing and familiar.

Yes I know of the Arcturians - I am one. During attunement for Reiki, I had a vision of my past life as an Arcturian peace ambassador - I used to travel planet to planet as a diplomat promoting peace. I especially worked closely with another diplomat who was Pleiadian. Hence when I was on my way to the Reiki course, I saw a dolphin in the sky in cloud formation, dolphins being a symbol connected with Pleiades. So I knew something special was coming my way. The Arcturians contact me telepathically or astrally.

You asked about Atlantis and Lemuria...Atlantis not so much, Lemuria yes. I remember being a mermaid and in fact I am still very drawn to mermaid mythology now. I remember being a young mermaid and having a bright orangey/yellow tail similar to a goldfish. As I got older it changed colour! The sea is a great source of comfort for me and figures prominently in this lifetime for me too. Whenever I need to heal - I head for the ocean. It seems especially comforting on cold stormy days when the water is almost the same colour as the sky.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:26 am

l1l1th wrote:
... and also some similiar symbols I found with the author seemingly expressing the same theories of their elusive meaning ...

F: And this will affect our consciousness?

M: Yes. This is the Shift.…. It’s in our DNA – it’s here – we have it.

F: How do we access it? If we don’t understand how to access it, how can we access it? How do we access it?

M: Because we have to be at peace with our self inside.

F: So – quietness and balance would activate it?

M: It would be a start.

F: I don’t understand. I mean, I understand the words but I don’t understand how. Is there any way they can help?

M: We are made up of these symbols. The symbols are what we are; it’s a part of our journey. There’s a part of our mind that can access this.

F: But how do we find that – how do we tap into…..

M: ….. By going within and reflecting on it.

This I understand and know on very deep levels. People seem to think that they simply need peace and balance to benefit from activation of these symbols in their DNA...but it is not all about becoming a peaceful balanced person - it is about finding YOUR peace and balance and to do that you need to let go of ego or the bits that aren't really you...once you embrace yourself and accept all that is you, then the door opens. It doesn't mean becoming some sort of guru or hippy...it is about realising your authentic self - who you are! No-one is all light. The darkness must exist or there would be nothing to balance. It is when we own both the darkness and the light in our souls and integrate it with the essence of who we are that we find our personal balance. This allows us to let go..to release ourselves from illusions because we begin to live our reality. This unlocks the keys or symbols in our DNA. All the' trying to be a better person full of only positivity and light' in the world will not get the same results! You are YOU. You came here to experience and define more of that energy that is YOU. You didn't come here to turn YOU into something else. You didn't come here to find fault wit the perfection or wholeness that is YOU. You came here to expand YOU. To experience more of YOU.

Remember those Russian dolls where you open one and there is another inside? Then you open that one and there is another inside it? Well, our existence is a bit like that...we come from spirit (the first doll) and we become Human (the second doll). Then we become either male or female (another doll) and choose our race (next doll), our family (next doll), our body limitations (next doll), social situation (next doll), experiences (next doll) and so on...we also at the same time come from different alien races. If you consider being human as one type of alien of which there are many varieties, then there are races with greater light than darkness, the same light and darkness, or greater darkness than light - and any variation of mixture of darkness and light. Back to the nesting dolls analogy again and within each of these races, you have cultures with differing mixtures of light and dark(next doll). Within the cultures, you have different groups with differing combinations of light and dark (next doll). Within the groups you have families with differing mixes of light and dark (next doll) and so on, down to the individual. This is the multidimensional model of existence.

Ok, end of channeling...

ghostie
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 pm

I have drawn images with these symbols. with no idea what they are or mean... that is a little freaky. I would like to know wha tI am drawing....

sorry to interupt the conversation
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Fascinating!
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:55 pm

oooh this is exciting that others are getting these symbols. I knew there was people here who would be able to relate. blu wink

harmony, the symbols you are drawing could be ET communication. When I say ET, I mean they are multi-dimensional beings, they are from space, but not in OUTER space, another kind of parallel space/dimension. I know it sounds insane, but just hear me out. You don't know what the symbols mean at the conscious level, but at the sub-conscious level you do because they are sub-conscious triggers. You should try meditating on them and see if you can bring their meaning to consciousness, just as you brought the actual symbol to consciousness. It will lead you on a wonderful personal journey of discovery. It is a very spiritual experience.

Don't freak out ... even though it is so bizarre and it is hard not to. When it first happened to me and I had the encounter with those three Sirius beings I was freaking out big time for like a week, I thought I was insane ... and then when I realised it was real, I was freaking out because I was totally in unknown territory and I didn't know if I should trust these beings that were communicating with me. I was extremely stressed and I didn't leave my house for like a fortnight because I was honestly terrified. However, I am very comfortable with it now, I can assure you they are immensely powerful beings, but they are not malevolent, they will not harm you, in fact they will afford you protection. You are in no danger, there is nothing to be scared of. Think of them more as a different type of spirit guide. Remember that lovely spirit guide picture you drew for me ... notice how it was not a human spirit guide, it was an ET being, a light being!

I believe this is why they communicate through symbols and telepathy (that high pitched frequency some of us hear is ummm a transmission download if you will). They do not wish to scare us. So don't worry, no big tall ETs will come knocking at your door tongue . When you are ready, they will perhaps visit you in the astral realm, or you will see signs in the sky, but if you don't want to go there, they will respect that.

Your in safe hands harmony but if it scares you, come talk to us about it. I found this forum helped me immensely at the time too. It is good to find people who understand and won't put you in the fruitcake file. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Magician
Magician
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:17 pm

I never get these kinds of messages at all. The few things I remember are always just crafts and beings that I can't really make out, communicating things telepathically that I never remember.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:55 pm

oh you remember, just not at the normal level of consciousness in which we have to operate within in the everyday. It feels like a vague memory which you can't quite grasp. Nonetheless, you remember.

From the book Psychic Warfare: Parapsychology in Espionage by Dr. Elmar Gruber (parapsychologist and consciousness researcher):

Just as a photon is both a particle and a wave, consciousness can have two complimentary states. Normally consciousness more closely resembles a particle, localized in time and space. In this state, a person experiences themselves as being an isolated, independent creature. In non-ordinary, altered states of consciousness, consciousness is more like a wave, not localized in time and space. In this state, a person experiences boundlessness, identification, mystic unity and timelessness. Both ways of looking at the manifestations of consciousness are simultaenously valid. In between, both as mediator and as seperator, is psi.

Psi is the phenomenon of the interface, of the transitions and changes. It is to be found wherever the continuous ceases to exist and the unknown can just be seen on the horizon; it is found where we lose our certainties and where the unfamiliar shows its face, on the borderline between waking and sleeping, between ordinary and non-ordinary states of consciousness, during moments of diminished attention. It is the phenomenon of the 'gap', the crack between the worlds, the window where we search for a glimpse at the unfathomable nature of our existence

Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 1We%20are%20sspirits%20hav%20e%20a%20physical%20experience,%20ot%20physicial%20beings%20having%20a%20spiritual%20experience

Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 Brain_chips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters   Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Members UFO / Alien sightings Encounters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2