Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Past crushes/'the one that got away'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Past crushes/'the one that got away' Empty
PostSubject: Past crushes/'the one that got away'   Past crushes/'the one that got away' EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 am

Ever have thoughts about your old crushes, like where they are now and so on? I have this ONE from high school that I've been ultra-curious about for almost 17 years now. I had a raging secret crush on him and I only ever talked to him once or twice, as I was ridiculously shy of him... I could flirt myself silly with the sweet but infuriating ( wall ha!) Gemini boy who I had fallen into an infatuation with, but just couldn't do it with my crush. So because of that I've always wondered where he got to - I even periodically try to search him on the internet and I never find a THING... a friend of mine who is an even better internet spy than I am can't even locate anything! It's like he dropped off the face of the planet and it is so annoying to me when I want to see what he looks like now....... The weirdest thing is that recently, his first name keeps popping up around me - it's not a massively common name (although it is relatively popular), but it happens to be one of my favourite names... I recently met someone with that name, and it was also unexpectedly said on Coronation Street the other night; it is really getting into my brain that I want to find out what happened to him (maybe I just need to get a closure on it or I'll always wonder about him)... hopefully nothing bad happened. unsure As for my Gemini boy, I located him on the internet and thought he seemed kinda silly so I didn't attempt to contact him or anything. It would be sort of weird if I saw him again, I must say!

Anyone else got old crush stories, or met their old crushes again years later??
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Past crushes/'the one that got away'   Past crushes/'the one that got away' EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:53 am

Well I don't have an old crush story, because like you, the one boyfriend I really connected with when I was a teen has disappeared off the face of the planet like your crush. But I do have an old friend story...around the time i was going out with the guy I can't locate, I had another good friend called Charlie. He was a sweet slightly naive country boy and one of my best friends. Anyhoo, he got taken advantage of by a slightly older women and moved to the other side of the country with her where they married and had children together. We lost contact but I always thought about him off and on. After close to 20 years of wondering I started searching on the internet - he had a not very common last name so I figured it would be easy. Lo and behold, he was still in Western Australia although separated from the woman he went there with all those years ago. We re-established contact and it was like we had never been apart. He was still the same old Charlie. Now he is with a much nicer partner and they just had a baby girl together. Thank the angels for the internet! I am so happy I found him again. big grin
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Past crushes/'the one that got away'   Past crushes/'the one that got away' EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Wow! That is a neat story!!! thumup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past crushes/'the one that got away'   Past crushes/'the one that got away' Empty

Back to top Go down

Past crushes/'the one that got away'
Page 1 of 1