Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heal the past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Heal the past  Empty
PostSubject: Heal the past    Heal the past  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Heal the past

"What you bring forth out of yourself from the inside will save you. What you do not bring forth out of yourself from the inside will destroy you."

-- Gospel of Thomas

We can transform painful memories by re-imagining them from the soul’s perspective of love and meaning.

Andrew Schneider says that all experiences have the purpose of serving the soul. An experience in the past blocked us because our fear at the time distorted our perception of what happened. To transform this limiting experience, we must bring what was then unconscious into the soul’s realm through consciousness.

We can do this by following these steps:

1. RECALL the past experience that might inhibit us.

2. OWN the experience (no judgment, blame, etc.).

3. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for it and the consequences (i.e., the experience was determined by my subjective perception of what occurred, dictated by my lack of wholeness -- specifically my fears).

4. GIVE IT MEANING (the soul was attempting to gain some kind of mastery or skill, but we didn’t know that at the time).

5. RE-IMAGINE it from the perspective of soul consciousness (showing its higher purpose).

"Letting go of our suffering is the hardest work we will ever do. It is also the most fruitful. To heal means to meet ourselves in a new way -- in the newness of each moment where all is possible and nothing is limited to the old."

-- Stephen Levine

Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Heal the past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal the past    Heal the past  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 pm

And it is a choice. Just as staying enmeshed in pain and past wrongs can be. Where do we choose to focus our energy? What thoughts are we having that are not serving our highest good? Are we imprisoning ourselves repeatedly with memories that are nothing more than stale energy in need of release? Change is a constant in everyone's lives. It is a flow that moves us forwards and cleanses stale energy. Growth happens when we prune away what is holding us back. In every moment and every thought there is a choice and there is power.
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

Heal the past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal the past    Heal the past  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 pm

One's intentions determine one's experiences whether one is aware of them or not. To truly heal the past, first must come the intention of such. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Heal the past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal the past    Heal the past  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 pm

I really like this part:

"Letting go of our suffering is the hardest work we will ever do. It is also the most fruitful. To heal means to meet ourselves in a new way -- in the newness of each moment where all is possible and nothing is limited to the old."

-- Stephen Levine

This speaks of attaching a different energy to the experience, often changing negative thoughts to positive, life-affirming ones.

And the 'newness of the moment' points to living in the now. If we can tap into this and make it our reality, the way we choose our actions becomes the basis for profound change in our lives.

Incredible post, Solane - thank you for you
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

Heal the past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal the past    Heal the past  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Healing the past is quite a complex undertaking. To begin with, healing the past requires more than simply attending to the circumstances and experiences of this lifetime. An overlooked component of healing is that of ancestral healing. It is a relatively easy task to delve into our own past memories and consider how they affect us today and begin to release or forgive or change our experience of them to enable us to chose new ways of relating to our inner and outer world, however, often, we stumble, due to the fact that healing must go further. Within our very DNA lies a limitless foundation that requires healing also. It is inescapable. It is absolutely required if one is to tackle truthfully the act of healing the past.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Heal the past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal the past    Heal the past  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 pm

I was just wondering if you had any information on ancestral healing and accessing the memories in our DNA to aid in healing the past? They sound like areas that would be beneficial to explore and learn more about.
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

Heal the past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal the past    Heal the past  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Absolutely bluflower

To put it simply, what made you? A sperm and and an egg. So you carry within your DNA the vibrational patterns that belonged to your father and mother and your father's mother and father and your mother's father and mother and their fathers and mothers ... all the way back to 'Adam and Eve'.

You carry within your DNA every thought pattern and emotion that is humanly possible. You carry every experience that ever existed in humanity.

To heal at a cellular level can bring up such a mixed bag of emotions and thoughts that it can be quite easy to ignore the amount of mental effort that is required to heal yourself completely in favour of only looking at the conditioning and hurt that you want to heal in your immediate life experience.

Some people get tired of trying to heal the pain they have endured in their life an opt to heal 'past lives', however, past lives are just the tip of the ice-berg in healing.

This subject is quite profound.

It is also a very personal journey for those who wish to undertake it.

Partaking in the journey of Ancestral Healing can catapult you through the layers of healing your ego's version of who you are in this life.

I do not have the answers that you seek in regard to this subject for I am on my own Ancestral healing journey, however, to bring to your attention the fact that this healing exists I believe I have done my part.

There are many avenues for information and you are by no means a non-resourseful person.

To start you off - a lovely site, for further reading is available amongst many others.

http://www.consciousprints.com/id81.html

Namaste

Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Heal the past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal the past    Heal the past  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:34 am

Thanks for that. Nice link and certainly information worth expanding. Let us know how you go with your own process and lots of luck with it for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heal the past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal the past    Heal the past  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heal the past
Page 1 of 1