Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blast from the past!!!!

Go down 
+4
Night Star
Blue Water
Sammydacat
simmy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

Blast from the past!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Hi all cheesygrin

Some of you will remember me from RK and GV! Yes... I'm still alive and kicking! I havent been on the net much, my old pc was just too frustrating 2 use...I would give up in the end. It was just too old (BIT LIKE ME) and would take forever to open things.. Now I have a new lappy I have no excuse not to get on here and harrass some of you lovely ppl again hehehe....

Look forward to checking out this forum!

See u around!

Simmy no offence
Back to top Go down
Sammydacat
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Hi there Simmy! mr green
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:52 pm

well hello there mister sammy! fancy meeting u here! lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:44 am

Simmy, is that really you? Wow, first Sammy comes on and then you. My head is spinning! lol

How have you been? Haven't talked to you in a long time.

Welcome to the site, by the way! Glad you came aboard! cheers
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:27 am

Simmy! huggz luv So happy to see you!! Welcome dear lady!
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:32 am

Hello Simmy,

We have some things in common, I'm looking to breath a little more life into my world and I look forward to your participation.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:53 am

Hi ya Sims - good to welcome another RKer to the fold big grin It's kinda like a big reunion around here. Good times cheers Can't wait to hear all your updates.

fry dancing
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Yeah, where's our up-dates? The last I heard you had bought a new home.
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi all,

Thank You for your welcomes.... It is ME blue Lol.... I saw sammy on yahoo and asked him where everyone hung out.. He told me about this site...so u can blame him lol.... I havent got very exciting updates unfortunately.... Nighty.... thats probably half the reason or more why i dissapeared lol... tryin to keep up with housework etc....and working full time now puts a limit on my free time.... Running a family etc... The kids have extra curricular activities so it all takes a toll i guess...I just got a new lap top for mothers day so that means now i can sit in my favourite spot (on the couch) in the lo0unge room and chat to u guys!

I havent got any more spooky pics since the last one...havent tried to...not that i tried before all thatmuc h anyways.... I do appologise for my typing skills, im still getting used to using a lap top. Learning where to find the backspace key is the firs tmission lol.... I make lots of mistakes when i type because my fingers move faster than my brain somtimes lol...

so im still working full time. Kids getting bigger. House still gets messy. Still with my man and alls well... everything is same as.... Except I'm getting older and having all sorts of physical challenges but nothing to worry about.... Its definately been an interesting year! I am proud to say I found a group locally where i go to 'spiritual developement classes' on thurs nights and love it... a lot of whatthey discuss goes over my head but i just love the energy of the place..and i think ilighten it up somwhat because im always the joker..making them laugh..... I'vemet some lovely and interestinjg people with all kinds of skills and talents....I can learn from them tooo!

iTS GETTING late now and im back to work tommorrow :( ... I'll talk to u all soon :)

Simmy

ps: wish me luck .I'm hoping tohear some good news tommorrow which will belife changing :D

Take a guess or intuitive stab at what it is>>>?????........
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:44 am

Simz, OUI OUI. no offence muahahaha
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:45 am

Hello Simms,

I know I don't know you very well but it sounds like you are full of life and living the dream, this life changing event does it have to do with a test?

Good results for Good experiences...

What we write can tickle us pink or make us think as we look up into beautiful blue skies.
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:04 pm

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo wrote:
Hello Simms,

I know I don't know you very well but it sounds like you are full of life and living the dream, this life changing event does it have to do with a test?

Good results for Good experiences...

What we write can tickle us pink or make us think as we look up into beautiful blue skies.

Hi Gary,
Kinda yes kinda no lol... I will let you know when it happens heheheh
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Hey, girlie! Welcome back. big grin
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:30 pm

The Virus wrote:
Hey, girlie! Welcome back. big grin
tHANKS! If only i knew who you were lol
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Haha, right back at ya. blu wink

I am the perverted, drunk, cocky, overly (and completely baselessly) arrogant, and awesomely handsome moderator of the "Trust No-One" section of Light Warriors. Right by the side of my partner Blue Water, of course. cheesygrin

And did I mention I'm single and I wanna mingle? cool
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:53 pm

The Virus wrote:

I am the perverted, drunk, cocky, overly (and completely baselessly) arrogant, and awesomely handsome moderator of the "Trust No-One" section of Light Warriors. Right by the side of my partner Blue Water, of course. cheesygrin

Well Mister Virus.... I guess you threw me when you said "welcome back" I kinda figured you were somone I knew from another board but using a new name like tons of peoples in here are! lol

Oh and sorry....NO mingling here lol.. MY man just wouldnt understand! hehehehehehehehe ack eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:48 am

The Virus wrote:

Ha ha, no you're not Virus! Don't listen to him, Simmy. He's just silly. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:21 am

LOL! virus is awesome Simmy! You'll love him like we all do.
I'm gonna guess either a different job for you or a promotion at the current one.
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:27 pm

I think me and virus wil get along just fine loco mwamwa
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:44 am

I know you will. cheesygrin Simmy, that avatar is sooooo precious!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:46 am

I love you guys. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:23 am

We're a loving bunch here, as you can see. lol
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:27 am

pinkheart grouphug pinkheart luvu
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:39 am

Ooooh have istumbled upon the lurve forum? lol
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:16 pm

No, we're just hijacking your thread. LOL Is that your dog in the avatar Simmy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past!!!!   Blast from the past!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next