Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boys, why don't you talk?

Go down 
+4
The Virus
MoonChild
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Goth~Ink
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Boys, why don't you talk? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys, why don't you talk?   Boys, why don't you talk? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi Goth,

I'm not at all offended I want to share more, I just think that in the current situation with the stress levels being elevated, it would be best to wait out what I want to say until the time passes that she is either gone or proven to be lying yet once again.

As I wrote above I fully understood your illustration, it works sort of but under the circumstances I think my situation is quite different and it is best to use a different approach.

My apologies for the rambling but it helped me to later organize some of my thoughts and writings that I wanted to create and link together. The last thing I have to include are some of my thoughts on the GM situation.

Lots of stuff going on...

Now I'm going to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Boys, why don't you talk?   Boys, why don't you talk? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 am

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo wrote:
I'm really glad you came to post that quote and reply your timing was perfect. I had to go back and read again what you have written the story is beautiful.

I'm glad that you could find your soul mate, your love...

Thank you Gary...there is more to the story that put it into the mystical realm, which I hope to share soon when I have more time. It does go to show that we never know what life is going to send our way. I had given up the idea of ever seeing her again, at least in this life, but here we are and I am happier than I have ever been in my life.

It also shows the up side to open communication and never burning your bridges.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Boys, why don't you talk?   Boys, why don't you talk? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 am

It is funny that you mention burning bridges, sometimes the fire is started by the person on the other side of the bridge in which case there is nothing that any of us on this side can do.
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Boys, why don't you talk?   Boys, why don't you talk? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:17 pm

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo wrote:
It is funny that you mention burning bridges, sometimes the fire is started by the person on the other side of the bridge in which case there is nothing that any of us on this side can do.

So true...So true...and in some cases like mine, my wife burned the bridge between us, but my true future was on this side of that bridge. Like many things in life I guess it's a two sided coin.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Boys, why don't you talk?   Boys, why don't you talk? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:30 am

Yes, two sided coins and poor people won't pass by a coin that has been dropped face down, when you have none one even tails up is better than none. Money makes the world go round in our current created structure.

Taking and giving... One an act of abuse the other of love...

I could start a lot of conversations and thoughts with these couple of simple lines...

Why should one person be poor so that another person can be wealthy? Unless there is an issue of discipline for acts of abuse and crimes provoked against the innocent?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Boys, why don't you talk?   Boys, why don't you talk? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:22 am

Taking and giving could also be seen as supply and demand otherwise known as the law of karma Gary. It is not without purpose. Plus in some instances taking is not abuse - for instance the mother who takes some time out from family duties for me time and restoration of her soul so she can give more of herself upon return from her retreat. How many of us take from ourselves without realising it? Every negative thought is taking away from ourselves.

I think the key to giving and taking is in how you choose to respond. You can react and take a victim stance or you can choose to work with it on a higher level and take a spiritual stance. You could even see it as an exchange of energy that is balancing the scales and be objective, or as simple supply and demand and go with the natural flow of things. Afterall, we cannot change or choose other's behaviours, but we certainly can take do both to our own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys, why don't you talk?   Boys, why don't you talk? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys, why don't you talk?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3