Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imprisoned by your thoughts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Imprisoned by your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Imprisoned by your thoughts?   Imprisoned by your thoughts? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:20 pm

“Problems exist only in the human mind.”

-- Anthony de Mello

For most of us, there’s always a long ‘to do’ list. That’s a fact.

And it’s easy to feel victimized. ‘Poor me!’ That’s not a fact – that’s a choice.

Experiment with your life to explore how much your mind is your jailer. Simply let go of the ‘oh woe’ kinds of thoughts. Silence your mind. Be right here, right now. Decide what you will do now and do it, without buying in to the mind’s sob story. When one task is done, you can then choose another.

Allowing the mind to agonize about the size of the ‘to do’ list just makes us tired before we even get started. It doesn’t have to be this way.

“Don't water your weeds.” bad mood

-- Harvey Mackay

peace
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Imprisoned by your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imprisoned by your thoughts?   Imprisoned by your thoughts? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:35 am

Yep yep, we are our own jailors. Set yourself free! Problems don't exist in my thoughts anymore - they are all opportunities for change. I choose to see this world as a place of wonder and learning. Thoughts create reality and that is the reality I choose to live.

By the way, weeds are just plants that haven't realised their full potential yet blu wink rose
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1