Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon in Capricorn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Full Moon in Capricorn Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon in Capricorn   Full Moon in Capricorn EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Full Moon in Capricorn
Reaping Rewards
By Molly Hall, About.com

Other names for the July Full Moon: Mead Moon, Blessing Moon, Full Hay Moon, Lightning Moon, Full Thunder Moon (big storms). Also known as the Full Buck Moon, since it's when new antlers grow out on young bucks, with a coating of velvety fur.

When the Moon is full in Capricorn, the Sun is in the opposite sign of Cancer.

Capricorn is a cardinal sign, making it all about action, provoking change and pushing into new ground. Capricorn is an earth sign, with an emphasis on the tangible, stable, secure; it inspires resourcefulness, ambition, conservation and patience.

Full Moon in Capricorn: A celebration of living with a sense of purpose and confidence in what you can achieve over the long haul. Becoming aware of how well you're using all your talents, time, allies, resources. butterlight

This Full Moon illuminates: personal drive, realistic dreams, responsibilities, structure and order, financial dealings, relationship to authority, the power of the "state" in our lives.

It's a Good Time to Focus on: the big dreams, financial matters, public image, taking control, personal authority, mastery of skills, getting credentials, strengthening the body.

thumup rose
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Capricorn   Full Moon in Capricorn EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Full Moon in Capricorn Augspike.sized Not my pic.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Capricorn   Full Moon in Capricorn EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:40 am

You know all these astrology updates you give us have really helped me make new connections in my life. You've actually piqued my interest in the whole astrology/cosmology area. I even got some books out of the library to try and understand more. What you've posted above is very much how I am focused right now. It is interesting to map our personal journeys in context to what the planets support energywise. I used to think all this zodiac stuff was a bit of fun but now I see how it ties in with planetary movements, animal totems and alot of other areas to give a better deeper understanding of ourselves and the universe.

Big props to you for opening my eyes there Solane clap congrats Oh, and thanks for breaking it down into simple language for me to understand. Love ya huggz sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Capricorn   Full Moon in Capricorn Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon in Capricorn
Page 1 of 1