Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon in Scorpio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Full Moon in Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon in Scorpio   Full Moon in Scorpio EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:30 am

Full Moon in Scorpio
Molly Hall, About.com

The Full Moon is on Wednesday, the 28th at 8:18 am Eastern US Time. Check this handy dandy world clock converter for the time in your zone.

Seeing in the Dark
It's a Full Moon in Scorpio, a sign whose reputation for intensity is well-earned. It's fixed water that often appears deceptively calm. It's still waters that run deep, and if you're at all intuitive, you sense shadowy places with unknown dangers lurking.

Some of your own mysteries may come dramatically to the forefront. It's possible to see wounded parts of the self more clearly, for example. And by being in the company of that private, deeply felt impression on your soul, to experience a transformation. You see how the wound can be transmuted into your greatest strength. This Full Moon asks us to have courage, to just be with what's revealed, and pay special attention to all the psychic goodies coming our way.

Full Moons are illuminating. In her article on the Full Moon in Scorpio, astrologer Elizabeth Jones writes "The influence of this Full Moon is often felt as an expanded awareness of one’s own reality. You may see or feel things outside the 'normal.'" The door is open to para-normal experiences that remind us that there's more to life than what we usually see.

Healing Fires
And there are tensions galore, notably to Mars in Leo, which adds to the demanding tone of the moment. There's a demand to transform that's intimately tied to the longings of the heart. It may be a continuation of the inner dialogue about your driving passions. And how to bring more of who you really are into everyday life. How to be animated, alive, and expressing your uniqueness through your life's work.

The mythological Phoenix, with its red and gold feathers, is suitably colorful for this Full Moon's dramatic convergence of fixed signs (Scorpio, Taurus, Leo). The Phoenix builds a nest out of cinnamon sticks and sets itself on fire. This is symbolic of the moments in life when we know we're surrendering to a mysterious transformation. The old You dies in the ashes, and then the new You is born. The paradox is you're still You.

This is a Full Moon to have faith in the process, and allow intensity to Be without repressing it. There are heaps of squares and oppositions that may turn a mild discomfort into an urgent drive to act. To witness Scorpio in its highest expression is to see both surrender to the soul mixing process, and the execution of well-timed actions. In this high stakes moment, Mercury retro in sure-footed Taurus reminds us that slow and steady wins the race. It's an ideal time to consider how to ground intensity, and fix those energies on your creative goals.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio   Full Moon in Scorpio EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 pm

muahahaha
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio   Full Moon in Scorpio EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:25 am

The old You dies in the ashes, and then the new You is born. The paradox is you're still You.

I felt this so strongly - my whole world seems to have changed over the full moon and I feel much more grounded. The new me isn't the same as the old me - she doesn't take crap anymore and won't settle for inferior treatment from longterm abusers. My focus has also shifted from what I 'should' be doing to what my soul knows is my true path. Toxic waste be gone - Goth is reborn cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio   Full Moon in Scorpio Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon in Scorpio
Page 1 of 1