Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance? Empty
PostSubject: Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance?   Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:19 pm

I was surfing the internet tonight, it was dark in the room with the exception of the illumination provided by my computer monitor. I was very relaxed and could feel my third eye opening up. I then noticed a tiny person, about a centimeter or so in height running along the top of the moniter. When he got to the end of it, he started climbing down on the right side, and then climbed back up. I continued to focus my attention on the top of the monitor and again spotted a person running along. I then started to communicate with this being by giving him commands non verbally and to my surprise, he would respond as if he was reading my mind! Literally stopping and changing direction on my mere thought demands. I did this several times in a row and each time he complied with my mental directive. This whole episode has blown my mind! The only possible explanation I could give is that the energy emitted from the monitor made it possible for me to see and communicate with this entity, which was possibly from another dimension. Has anyone had any similiar experiences or thought on the matter to share with me?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance?   Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 am

My thoughts are that energy is energy and we do not know enough about it yet to understand exactly what can be achieved when we use it. I have had paranormal experiences with my computer, namely evps or electrical interference caused by spirits. I am wondering if your relaxed state had more to do with it than the energy emitted by the computer. When I think about the majority of my experiences, they happen when I am falling asleep or resting - when my energy is being used less for interacting in this plane of existence.
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance?   Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 am

Hm...

Computers do give off EMF. And EMF has some role in the paranormal. Now, the question is, does the EMF from a computer actually enhance ESP and other paranormal powers, or does it simply cause one to have hallucinations to make one believe such things are occurring? Ghosts, spirits, and other paranormal entities might use the available EMF from the computer as a power source, or the EMF may trigger parts of the brain to make one more susceptible to such things (including clairvoyance and other forms of ESP), or it may simply trigger parts of the brain that make you think you have become more clairvoyant.

EMF is thought to cause strange feelings, feelings of paranoia (like feeling as if you are being watched), and perhaps even hallucinations. So it is hard to say for sure. Could be, but there could be other possibilities as well.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance?   Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:15 am

Very good points there Richard. Exposed electrical wires and copper pipes are prime culprits for causing that feeling of paranoia especially in basements.

I know if I sit at the computer too long I get dizzy when I get up and walk away and there is a buzzing noise in my head. Must be radiation letting me know my brain is fried see stars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance?   Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does energy emitted from a computer moniter enhance one's clairvoyance?
Page 1 of 1