Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Face in the Curtain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

Face in the Curtain Empty
PostSubject: Face in the Curtain   Face in the Curtain EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 am

Since I think this might be related to what have been called fairies by us mortals, I'm going to talk about it here instead of in the ghost section. However, it may be related to at least SOME of the haunting phenomena my family and I experience.

I know I mentioned the faces on the computer screen in the past, and I may have also mentioned the perfectly formed face impressed into the shower curtain in our old house. Well, it seems that our good neighbours have definitely followed us to our new home.

The other day, I noted a small (inch and a half or two inch, or thereabouts) elfin-looking face impressed into the vinyl of our shower curtain. It might not have been as remarkably detailed as the previous impression, but it still look amazingly face-like. However, unlike the previous face, which seemed permanently impressed into the vinyl, this one has proved transitory. I can no longer find any trace of any impression resembling a face in that curtain.

Matrixing? Tired eyes playing tricks? Or something else? I wonder...
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Face in the Curtain   Face in the Curtain EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:30 am

Wow, that is very interesting! It's a wonder. Sometimes it seems that reality is greatly impacted by the paranormal realm, the other side, the unconcious world, whatever you call it. Not sure how it works.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Face in the Curtain   Face in the Curtain EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 pm

It's not your eyes playing tricks, more like your fay friends playing tricks. The thing is, you can never quite tell ... lol!

They find it most amusing bewildering humans. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Face in the Curtain   Face in the Curtain EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:54 pm

l1l1th wrote:
...They find it most amusing bewildering humans. cheesygrin

I think you're right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face in the Curtain   Face in the Curtain Empty

Back to top Go down

Face in the Curtain
Page 1 of 1