Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturn's First Day in Libra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Saturn's First Day in Libra Empty
PostSubject: Saturn's First Day in Libra   Saturn's First Day in Libra EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 am

Molly Hall About.com
Wednesday July 21, 2010

Saturn takes its exalted place in Libra today, and being Venus-ruled, it's like having a morally upright -- and elegant -- judge presiding. Saturn is less the heavy here, since Libra is an air sign with a built-in fairness detector. But its power is potent, with Libra being a cardinal sign that asserts itself dynamically -- always guided by the instinct for peace, love and harmony....not to mention high style and artful living. Saturn in Libra brings the voice of reason and a much needed diplomatic attitude to the scene. Saturn Libra presses us to take the high road....and gain moral character as the reward.

Libra is a natural as a relative -- knowing that all things are in relationship. Everything is interrelated. What I do affects you, and vice versa. Saturn Libra can ignite a drive to see justice, always aware of everyone's side of the story. While Saturn is in Libra, we get schooled on balance, the give and take that keeps us both healthy, happy and growing together.

To get an idea of how Saturn will impact your life, see where it's passing through your birth chart. Today, it will be at 0 degrees Libra, soon to come into a mighty explosive opposition to Uranus at 0 Aries on July 26th. If a relationship is hanging by a thread or serving no purpose, these two major planets at the Zero point could provoke a shock that wakes you both up. Saturn Libra puts us on notice -- the time for settling into complacency, at the expense of our soul's true mission -- is over.

For some, it's your Saturn Return, a time when Saturn meets your natal Saturn. That's a cross roads point, when you see if you've created the right structures to become who you're meant to be. And there's need for Libra Suns to freak out -- having Saturn cross your Sun can be an extended defining moment -- you define who you are, and who you aren't. If certain lazy but familiar ways of being are blocked -- especially in how you relate to others -- that's Saturn's way of toning up the flabby bits, and sharpening your focus.

Saturn will be in Libra through October 5, 2012. What house or planet is Saturn engaging in your own chart? Thoughts, fears, intentions?
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Saturn's First Day in Libra   Saturn's First Day in Libra EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

In my chart, Saturn is in mid heaven, Gemini. Libra is my 12th house.

I have had some turbulence in the past week, I am not so sure whatever transpired yesterday (21st July) had anything to do with Saturn, but suddenly I felt I was back on the rails, after more than a week's derailment.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Saturn's First Day in Libra   Saturn's First Day in Libra EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

July 21st

I've BE-en finding myself to BE FEEL-ing a little Melancoly as of late and somewhat washed-UP the last week or so, but with this Saturn going into Libra, I have felt alot more in balance and like some-ONE or something has relieved the pressure valve in my head. Suspect

Oh my Saturn is in 3 degrees Pisces blu wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturn's First Day in Libra   Saturn's First Day in Libra Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1