Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird Dream

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dream   Weird Dream EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:38 am

I had the strangest dream where I was at some kind of yard sale and there were kittens in boxes trying to get out, one had a puppy in it and I think one had an iguana or something. The lady running the yard sale didn't know that someone had left the animals there. No one was taking the poor little things and it broke my heart that I couldn't take them all home with me. I knew that the shelters were all filled to capacity. I went and got them food and water and was trying to think of how to save them all. That's all I remember. LOL
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Oh goodness, what a kind heart you have....

My first thoughts on your dream.....

you may be trying to help/save everyone... and you know you can't possibly do it all.....
the fact that the woman doesn't know that the animals are there...
You are seeing beyond what others see.... you are sensitive not only to the fact that help is needed but you know before others do. Although maybe too sensitive? Maybe you have to trust that others will help and you may not have to do it all????

Just my first notions about your dream......

Do you remember the type of day, or the colour of the sky or grass or trees??? the woman, happy, sad.... what health were the puppies????

Hope any of this helps...

scratch

shan
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:47 pm

I believe this is a spirit communication for you Night...when I read your dream, I felt the strong presence of a Lynx around you...I draw your attention to this link Tell me about Lynx Totem .

I also feel the kittens are representative of an aspect of yourself that you are struggling with (trying to help or save by feeding it and wanting to take it home (comfort)). Cats are magical, mystical, mysterious caretakers of their human charges capable of both intense loyal connectivity and seething resentment. (from Feline Guardians ). Is there a situation in your life that brings these sorts of feelings to the surface? Puppies are basically small dogs, and we all know that dogs are man's best friend and renowned for their loyalty. Iguanas are famous for changing to fit in with their surroundings. I have a feeling this dream is about your innermost feelings in regards to situations in your life that require you to do this. To me it speaks of two different relationships and your constant need to change to maintain them.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Great replies ladies. It is almost 3:30am and I have to get some sleep. I will certainly get back to you both soon. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Sleep well Princess Lorri angelkat
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 pm

It sounds very much to me, at least in part, like different aspects of yourself needing attention, and maybe you feel like you cannot attend to them all at once?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:30 pm

I think Harmony came closest to what I think and feel about the dream.

I have had many dreams of wild-cats Goth. Interesting that you picked out the lynx. Wonderful link you posted! A lot about the lynx resonates with me. Wow!

Gem, true enough that different aspects of myself need attention.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Glad you found what you needed Night thumup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream Empty