Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird dream about earphones and music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Weird dream about earphones and music Empty
PostSubject: Weird dream about earphones and music   Weird dream about earphones and music EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:12 pm

I had the strangest dream last night that there were about 7 earphones (like the ones you get for MP3 players) in my hair, almost like they were fastened in like hairclips all over the back of my head; and for each earphone I had a grey hair. I noticed that the grey hairs were much thicker than the rest of my hair, and it was strange/freaky to see them. (I actually did find a grey hair last week and I pulled the bugger out! It's the third one in the past year or so) eeeeek

Then in another part of the dream, I had paid Whitney Houston to get her younger brother (or cousin maybe?) to kill someone for me. When I went to see Whitney Houston, where her room or apartment was near the bottom of some stairs in a dimly lit building, I had put a smokey quartz on the bottom of the steps; then, feeling like it wasn't quite the right stone, I put a blue topaz on the steps instead. I have never seen one like it before, as it was what I think is called a 'tabular' shape. That seemed like the right stone.

Then the dream went into a sequence of events that I can't recall properly now but it involved me driving, and Whitney's cousin was to go and kill the person but I was starting to feel uneasy about it.

So, I'm not exactly sure what this could all mean. So far, I get that the earphones could be like how music channels into my head; the grey hair for each one could possibly mean wisdom? But the grey hairs also freak me out... and I am not sure but Whitney Houston almost represents an aging figure to me, like she's past her prime and everyone has seen her losing her talent lately and not physically keeping up with her performances... so maybe it is my fears about myself... But, in my dream she also has a kind of dark/shady power... like I have asked this part of myself to direct a younger, masculine part of myself to kill/eliminate some other part of myself that is not consciously known... in the dream I don't know who it was that I wanted to be killed and I never saw them, but it was like someone or something who I think I perceived to be getting in my way.

The tabular blue topaz was for Whitney's brother/cousin to do the job well - so perhaps a blue topaz is what that active, young, 'masculine' part of myself... my animus!... needs for guidance in doing it's job well... because I need my animus to conquer what is subconsciously 'getting in my way'... as the only thing getting in my way is some hidden part of myself... (and I think my anima feels a bit crapped out recently... like Whitney Houston hmm )...

Any other thoughts on this weird dream?

Last edited by GemLover on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Weird dream about earphones and music   Weird dream about earphones and music EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Ok, here's what I found about tabular shaped crystals:

http://rocksandthingsnc.tripod.com/id32.html

Quote :
Tabular Crystals work as file drawers and can be opened and closed with a brush of your fingernail. They are used to promote connection and balance and to activate other minerals and crystals. In a working with a crystal layout for chakra work, tabbies can be used to blend energies between two chakras and to balance energies between two people.
When you are leaving one stage of your life and apprehensive about taking the steps which will lead you to a new phase tabular crystals can act as bridges. Keep a tabby with you, meditate with it, and remember to program it for a smooth transition.

(Also, this makes me smile because I love tabby cats and my cat who died last year was a tabby!).

http://www.jimcolemancrystals.com/metaphychar.htm

Quote :
Tabular Crystal - A crystal with a flattened tabular shape and two of its opposite sides are twice as wide, or more, than its other sides, giving the appearance of a tablet is called a Tabby crystal. It is believed they can help us access information and are considered the ultimate communications crystal. They are a bridge between our adult self and our child like spirit. They can help us lighten up and laugh a lot.

And on blue topaz... sounds exactly right for me...
Blue topaz
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Weird dream about earphones and music   Weird dream about earphones and music EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:30 am

Upon first reading your dream the thing that screamed out at me was "tell her to listen to her chakras!!!" (Of which there are 7 major ones in our bodies). All the information you need is there. They are waiting to communicate their wisdom to you but you have to pay attention i.e. tune in to their frequencies hence the ear phones. I don't know if those grey hairs were meant to be grey hairs or silver etheric cords which represent the connection between the chakras and our energy body - what's going on with your energy lately Gem? I am sensing a lot of apprehension in your energy field like your confidence is flagging again. Also getting a strong sense of irritation. Something feels like it is 'under your skin' so to speak constantly niggling you.

Whitney Houston is a trainwreck - you know it, I know it, Bobby Brown knows it - heck, the whole world knows it! But she wasn't always. She started out a confident young performer full of vitality and potential. The fact you see her representing aging and also a dark/shady figure could mean that you are afraid that life is passing you by and you just haven't manifested your own potential yet. Are you trying to kill someone or something? Hmm? Perhaps you are trying to stave off your own aging because you are not ready yet - you feel as if you haven't done what you came to do. Whitney's younger cousin in the dream could very well represent you my dear. It could be that you see yourself as going the way of Whitney but that you are in an earlier stage and recognising that there is still time to do something to change the outcome of not being all that you can be. This ties in with the evolution of the planet as a whole. Many people right now are re-assessing who they are and where they're at in life. We are turning away from things that we thought made us who we are for a long time and picking up 'wholer' versions of ourselves by making different choices. Some of these choices require a leap of faith and seem quite scarey to the ego. Strip away the glitz and glamour of what the world wants to see and you are left with Whitney Houston - it might not be pretty but it is real. How much of yourself are you not sharing that you could? What parts of yourself do you feel you have to hide on a daily basis and how does this conflict impact on how you live your life? Does it contribute to your loss of self-esteem? Does it prevent a blockage from you moving forwards in the direction you'd like to take? Is aging really the problem or is it growing older without having achieved what you feel in your heart you have missed out on that makes you feel scared?

Dreams are interesting. I guess there are many ways to interpret them but I find the best way is to work with your gut and when you interpret something that feels right for you then you know you are on the right track. I feel that the crystals are working with you here to help you do just that. Believe it or not, they have a living energy too and are able to communicate messages to us. I think you have realised this and researched accurately to get a handle on the story they are telling you in this dream. Be blessed and use their guidance to enhance your situation Gem. You are a wise and intuitive woman.

Oh, and as for grey hairs....my first appeared at 23 when I was an assistant nurse in a nursing home. These days I have so many that my daughter often comments when I need to re-dye my hair (Sweet little cherub that she is tongue ). Aparently black hair does not look good with lots of grey roots...go figure...lol.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Weird dream about earphones and music   Weird dream about earphones and music EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 am

Oh wow Goth, much food for thought! I will need to take some time to mull over it and respond... but I will say that your observations are ringing a few bells. As for my chakras, I can only feel them sometimes and often at unexpected moments... I don't know how to tune into them but by what you said, maybe I will give it a go. I do know that I sense, and feel the physical effects of, things not always being as they should be. Ok right now, I'm feeling pressure in my third eye and feel a sense of my heart chakra and then a brief feeling in the throat chakra area. The third eye feels quite expansive, and I have an awareness feeling in my chest that extends to each furthest away side of the breasts, and just then I got butterflies in my stomach. I often get gas pains that are centered right on my solar plexus. I'm still very aware right now of an awareness sensation in my third eye, throat (but more to the left side) and the chest. That is bizarre because I did not consciously 'tune in', it all just happened when I mentioned that I should try to tune in.

I'll come back to all of this when I have a bit more time to think about it and write!

Thanks Goth!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Weird dream about earphones and music   Weird dream about earphones and music EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:01 am

Also, you are correct about the apprehension and flagging confidence... and the irritation. Something is getting under my skin literally as well, as I have been dealing with a nasty case of athlete's foot! I'd already figured (Louise Hay-style) that the irritations in my life are manifesting physically this way... the fact that it's manifested on my feet says something too. hmm
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Weird dream about earphones and music   Weird dream about earphones and music EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:24 am

Man, Goth, you're awesome with this stuff. When I read the dream I cracked up. I know dreams have meanings, but some are so comical until we figure them out.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Weird dream about earphones and music   Weird dream about earphones and music EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:33 pm

I know! The whole Whitney Houston thing seemed really zany to me until I figured out what she represented. And I agree, Goth has absolutely precision insights. I never connected the seven earphones with chakras, but as soon as she said it I felt like it was exactly right.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Weird dream about earphones and music   Weird dream about earphones and music EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm back with some more comments...

Goth~Ink wrote:
I don't know if those grey hairs were meant to be grey hairs or silver etheric cords which represent the connection between the chakras and our energy body

This is a brilliant observation, Goth. If the earphones represented chakras then it's likely that the grey hairs represented the silver etheric cords; I also say that because I tend to associate grey with silver, rather than being a withdrawn or depressing colour.

Goth~Ink wrote:
The fact you see her representing aging and also a dark/shady figure could mean that you are afraid that life is passing you by and you just haven't manifested your own potential yet. Are you trying to kill someone or something? Hmm? Perhaps you are trying to stave off your own aging because you are not ready yet - you feel as if you haven't done what you came to do.

This is very accurate on all counts. I have started recently to become preoccupied with staving off aging... you should see my skincare regime... because I definitely do not feel ready. When I found a grey hair the other week, it was pretty much a dead hair anyway as I think it had already come loose from the follicle when I pulled it out - but my feeling was, "what? This is not right." hmm I feel young inside and although I turn 35 next month, most people do not even think that I'm 30. I think knowing I will be 35 soon is scaring me. Declining fertility occurs at this age and I do not have any children yet; I'm not sure I want a baby right NOW though, but I don't want to end up regretting any missed opportunity when it's too late. Missed opportunities and never having a chance for them again is a scary thought.

Goth~Ink wrote:
How much of yourself are you not sharing that you could? What parts of yourself do you feel you have to hide on a daily basis and how does this conflict impact on how you live your life? Does it contribute to your loss of self-esteem? Does it prevent a blockage from you moving forwards in the direction you'd like to take?

Wow... all these things are really a big underlying problem that I am never really sure how to unravel. Perhaps I do not feel that I have safe space.

Goth~Ink wrote:
Is aging really the problem or is it growing older without having achieved what you feel in your heart you have missed out on that makes you feel scared?

Very likely.

Goth~Ink wrote:
Dreams are interesting. I guess there are many ways to interpret them but I find the best way is to work with your gut and when you interpret something that feels right for you then you know you are on the right track. I feel that the crystals are working with you here to help you do just that. Believe it or not, they have a living energy too and are able to communicate messages to us. I think you have realised this and researched accurately to get a handle on the story they are telling you in this dream. Be blessed and use their guidance to enhance your situation Gem. You are a wise and intuitive woman.

Thanks Goth. Yep, I find it interesting when a crystal type or shape I have not seen before comes into a dream. I'm going to contemplate more on the tabular blue topaz.

Goth~Ink wrote:
Oh, and as for grey hairs....my first appeared at 23 when I was an assistant nurse in a nursing home. These days I have so many that my daughter often comments when I need to re-dye my hair (Sweet little cherub that she is tongue ). Aparently black hair does not look good with lots of grey roots...go figure...lol.

Aww. Thank God for hair dye, eh. It'll be my saving grace if any more of these grey hairs appear!

Thanks so much for the interpretation, Goth. Excellent stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird dream about earphones and music   Weird dream about earphones and music Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird dream about earphones and music
Page 1 of 1