Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs Empty
PostSubject: The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs   The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:19 am

As we become more aware of our changing vibration, so too our perception evolves. Our tools of perception broaden and integrate with our existing faculties to gather more information. This allows us to see a greater segment of the whole of existence. In these changing times, more people are moving into this realm where their senses are widening and they are able to detect more subtle energies. No longer is our world defined only through touch, sight, hearing, smell and feeling. Now we add intuition, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairgustance, telepathy, remote viewing, psychic and mediumship skills, esoteric knowledge, higher thought, deja vu, and a whole host of other tools of perception to the mix. We have moved from a third dimension physicality to a 4th dimension non-physicality. To put it simply, an earthquake is no longer an earthquake. Let's take the recent Italy Earthquake as an example.

For those who need a recap on what happened, here's a news link Quake near A'quila

So we can see the damage and we hear about the death toll...most of us would have some emotional reaction, it might give us goosebumps or we might empathise with those people or fear our own safety.

Then there is the next dimension which is what can we do to help practically or emotionally to support the survivors.

Stepping past this, we start to wonder what it means when something like this happens. Is it a sign of the end times? Is it caused by our destruction of the planet? Could Mother Earth be angry at us....Mother Earth would need to be a living breathing entity for this thought to occur...your average 3D human doesn't have those sort of thoughts...but we newly evolved 4D humans do and we also have a lot more thoughts on the quake. We begin to engage those extra senses we now use to uncover alot more information.

Like this:

"It occurred to me though that the region.. L'Aquila - Aquila=Eagle.. I don't know what that means but it seemed important." ~ Sam

And this:

Look at the numbers:
"The 6.3-magnitude quake struck at 0330 (0130 GMT) close to L'Aquila."

And this:

Well there's the earth and air that had to come after Australia's fire and water.

And this:

The bush fires of MARYville and the earthquake of ST JOHN the Evangelist (the eagle).

source; ellis c taylor

Now the earthquake isn't just an earthquake - it has numerological meaning, esoteric meaning, symbolic meaning...it goes beyond the natural 3D experience of the event.

And this is what is happening more and more as the transition comes in. And as we become more in tune with the changes in our personal vibration, we notice these extra-sensory things faster and are able to link them to wider ranging seemingly random bits of information (eg A'quila earthquake - St John the evangelist - the eagle). Suddenly we are viewing our world through a higher thought process more often, until it becomes a part of us to do this and then we view it this way all the time. Hence the transition occurs and our vibration anchors at a new level of existence. This is recorded in the cells of our body and is matched by the unlocking of codes in our DNA which match this change. ( seem to be channeling alot this morning - hope I haven't overwhelmed anyone lol). And even channeling itself is a sign of this transition. Our ways of communicating and receiving information broaden allowing us to continue to expand and grow vibrationally. Nothing remains stationary - change is constant.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs   The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:05 pm

I think what is happening is a change in Human consciousness (or more specifically, as Jung defined, the Collective Unconsciousness.) I do not believe that reality is changing, just our perception of it. This is because we are waking up from the metallic, systematic and punctual dream that we have manufactured. It is forcing us to the breaking point and our psyches are forced to decide between losing our humanity or resisting with a spiritual rebirth--and many of us are choosing the latter. It is an intuitive thing, like a spark. I don't think it can be dissected, as such. Only understood, intuitively. We just need to flow with it.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs   The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 pm

True, Blue big grin The point of my post was to shed a little more light on the 'how' of the consciousness changing. We humans have a natural leaning towards wanting to understand the processes in our lives and one thing that is an ongoing undercurrent in the transition is finding your answers within...many people misunderstand or struggle with this. I thought maybe if I illustrated it, it might bring a bit of clarity.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs   The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:43 am

Leave it to me to scatter the seed like feeding the virgin chickens... (Haahaahaa)

What you bring up is a very relevant thought process both Blue and Goth you have broadened my understanding and you have also opened the door for the topic that I wasn't sure if I should put here or there, but here I am and I see how relevant this topic will be at this very moment.

In fact now that I have learned more about [ BB Code ] I'm going to do my post bringing them together...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs   The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bigger Picture - Reading the Signs
Page 1 of 1