Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading from someone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

Reading from someone? Empty
PostSubject: Reading from someone?   Reading from someone? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Would I be able to get a reading/insight from someone regarding my mind, body & spirit. I understand that if there are some medical things that come up that I should see my doctor and not rely upon the reading in replacement as professional help.
Is there anyone who would be able to do this for me? If not, its all good.

Thanks
harmony
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Reading from someone?   Reading from someone? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 am

Ok harmony - I am up for the challenge! cheers

Now firstly, I am directed to tell you that if there is a medical problem it is a manifestation of other problems in your life that have become lodged in your thought patterns and transferred to your body through your thought patterns. When we constantly pay attention to what we see as a problem (through worry or stress or constantly going over it in our mind) then it becomes part of our energy field and if we don't clear it by changing our thoughts, it will manifest as dis-ease within our bodies. I really feel that this is what has happened with you. You come through with an aura of stress and worry when i try to connect with you. It is time to do some soul searching sister! Just as your body is storing these emotions, it also holds the answers. There might be situations around you compounding your stress and worry, but you have the power to change that. And in fact, you are the only one who can. Begin by paying more attention to the things in your life that do bring you joy. I see success around your drawing and also healing - for yourself and others. This is part of the way forwards for you. Shan you have incredible resources at your disposal, but when you turn away from them and don't see them, you become stuck in the quicksand of depressing emotions and feelings of being stuck or hopeless. You only need to turn and see what is available to you and you can change all that. The message I am getting is 'you're looking in the wrong direction' and 'you're looking at things in the wrong light'. Change your thoughts, change your life.

You probably know all that anyway, but that is the guidance that came through for you. I hope it helps.

Best wishes and blessings, my dear friend - I hope that things improve for you huggz
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Reading from someone?   Reading from someone? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:52 am

Thank you so much Goth. I have to admit, I shake my head when it comes to my health... I know its all me. lol. I already know that my ill health is derived from my storing of neg energies. i know this, yet I lack the drive to change it. For instance, I know that I would better if I ate better.... I don't have the drive. I also know that I hold on to others neg energy so they don't have to and then it gets stuck. My life is for others. To help them. Yet I don't help myself. I don't get my butt to the gym. I know I will feel better once I have done some running or lifted some weights. I know this. I also know that I put off drawing in order to not do anything. Yet I feel like I am always doing something. I don't feel down time. Even if I am having it, I don't feel it. So.... I am not chillin.... maybe if I learned to enjoy more. Listen to my own advice. Enjoy those moments teaching the art class, or the stress of having to get some art done for someone. I enjoy the portraits very much. I love art... but sometimes it is difficult to start... I am being held back by something. Maybe the years of being told that I can't make a living from it.... still being told today from my parents that "how are you going to make a living doing that?"
Maybe I should stop worrying about the future? but I want to take a trip and how do I take a trip if I don't think about what I have to save and so in order to take the trip????
Sorry everyone who reads this, my life on the post.....
I don't find time to meditate, I don't find time to center..... I struggle with this... even though when I sit down to draw (spirit portraits) I become centered...... I do wish I could let go of this stigma.... its not like I am dropping my only source of income in order to try for my dream... I am being responsible.....
Am I happy or sad???? I am not sure, i know at this moment I am questioning.

Anyway....
Thank you Goth. much love your way.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Reading from someone?   Reading from someone? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Looks like our little bird just needs to find her wings so she may fly. You said "My life is for others" however, first you must nurture yourself. I too have felt the lack of drive to do anything, though all my meds make me tired so that doesn't help. You mentioned going to the gym. Just the word makes me shudder. LOL I do enjoy walking and working out in the yard when the weather is nice though. Just being out in nature is a meditation.

You say you don't find time to center and meditate. When you open your eyes in the morning, focus on being grateful for another new day, savor the taste of that first cup of coffee, smile at whoever you see. Think of the talent that you possess that many can only dream of having. Try not to dwell on yesterday or tomorrow. Be in the moment, here and now.

Drink more water for energy, and eat more fruits and veggies. Your body will thank you. I have been forcing myself to get more fruits and veggies in but then I go and eat chocklate and bad stuff. LOL I really have to be more disciplined in that area. Anyway, spread those wings and fly my friend. Picture a majestic hawk as it glides effortlessly through the blue sky. sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading from someone?   Reading from someone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading from someone?
Page 1 of 1