Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a reading assistance - reading request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
MoonChild

Need a reading assistance - reading request Empty
PostSubject: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Need a reading assistance - reading request EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Namaste everyone, just want to know who can guide me with a reading? I am kinda dazed and confused a bit, though I know I am on the right path. Please do feel free to guide me with whatever you can help with. scratch
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Need a reading assistance - reading request EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:28 pm

ground yourself moonie! Don't go astral tripping on us now!
... you might be feeling dazed 'cos your half here, half there, if you know what I mean ... tongue

I call them astral benders ... and dazed and confused would be how I would describe them.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Need a reading assistance - reading request EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:07 am

l1l1th wrote:
ground yourself moonie! Don't go astral tripping on us now!
... you might be feeling dazed 'cos your half here, half there, if you know what I mean ... tongue

I call them astral benders ... and dazed and confused would be how I would describe them.

Right on lilith right on. But starting today things have been fabulius for me. Especially after todays full moon meditation. Usually full moon brings about extereme emotional stress for me and new moon makes me peaceful. But this full moon, I am so myself!

cheers
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Need a reading assistance - reading request EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:20 pm

agree

I did a full moon meditation last night too! But on the opposite side of the world!

I love the moon.

... and moonie!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Need a reading assistance - reading request EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm

hissyfit scratch life sure is confusing - at times!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Need a reading assistance - reading request EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:52 am

Oh Moonie, I'd love to help but at the moment I am having my own hissyfit sad cry confusion. Methinks there may be some solar or astrological energies bringing these emotions out in people. All I can say is try to bless the feelings because they have purpose even though they seem to act like rocks in our paths. Look for the little signs that will help you move out of this situation. huggz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Need a reading assistance - reading request Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a reading assistance - reading request
Page 1 of 1