Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading for my sister

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Reading for my sister Empty
PostSubject: Reading for my sister   Reading for my sister EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm requesting a reading for my sister... I was wondering if anyone is able to bring any messages for her from the spirit world? She's in a pretty negative place right now and while this is her journey that none of us can interfere with against her will, I was hoping that maybe someone could provide a message that will help her. Perhaps if she was able to get a message from a loved one or a guide?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Reading for my sister   Reading for my sister EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Sent u a pm hon big grin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Reading for my sister   Reading for my sister EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 am

Sorry it took so long Gem. Here's your sister's reading:

The first thing I get is the feeling of resistance - almost like I am being pushed away. I also get an overwhelming anxiety that is centred around the heart chakra. Does your sister have confidence or self-esteem issues? It feels like she is always stuffing things down and biting her tongue when she wants to speak. There is alot of fear blocking her. I think this stems from a situation of being humiliated or a subconscious memory of a humiliating situation that has become the root of her thoughts about herself. It feels like she is embarrassed to show the world who she really is.

I see a guide trying to work with her and I am being shown her third eye...is your sister aware of repetitive thoughts or does she dream alot? I sense that she is receiving the messages but doesn't know what to do with them or where they came from. I see her as being spiritually open and aware but unsure of the guidance being received. Perhaps she thinks it is her mind playing tricks on her. Rest assured, it isn't. But I feel a strong need to remind her that guides will not send messages about harming herself or anything that makes us feel negative. If she needs to discern between spirit contact and a guide, then the guide will never scare us and will only offer us positive intuition. There seem to be quite a few astral entities attracted to your sister due to her emotional state and they may be giving her less than helpful input - confusing her and adding to her sadness. This is common in people with depression or anger. The energy feeds the lower entities. Remind her that she is the one with the solid body and the power to be free of them. Call upon her guides for help or put her in a white light bubble of protection. Sage is useful for cleansing space and dispelling negative energy.

Okay, I asked her guide "what is it this girl needs to know right now?" and the answer I got is: Firstly, you are not alone! You are supported and even if at times you feel like there is not a soul in the world who understands you - there is! In fact your guide is always near and very strong. There is a lot of spiritual work going on between the pair of you even if you don't feel like there is any progress being made. In fact, your guide ~ which I am sensing is a male and has alot of yellow energy around him ~ is very resourceful and has appeared to you in numerous ways. He shows himself as a shapeshifter and is talking about random people you encounter that appear kind...this is him! he's trying to boost your self-esteem and remind you that the good you find in others also exists in you! He is your constant companion leading you forwards however he says that you must learn to choose more wisely. What blocks you is fear and hasty decisions. Do not feel harried into action - take your time to feel what is right for you and then act - this way you avoid taking risks that lead to disaster and further feelings of failure in your life. It is time to address what you are feeling - dissatisfaction, lethargy, boredom, emotional rollercoaster. Acknowledge that you feel this way and then ask yourself what would make you feel the opposite of each? If no answer comes, then start exploring. If nothing changes then NOTHING CHANGES. Small steps can lead to big differences. I see an older male being of help sometime this year (I am hearing the word counsellor in connection to this person). Sometimes we need someone impartial to help us sort through our thoughts and feelings and get to know our inner landscape better. This doesn't mean there is something wrong with us, it is actually an act of kindness to look after yourself by seeking help. I feel that this could be a turning point in the way your sister copes with life. There is only so much loved ones can do to help one of their own. Sometimes, an impartial, well-trained professional can offer a level of support that goes beyond caring and into the hard work that must be done to undo the blockage and fear that is holding us back and preventing us from fully enjoying our lives. Until this happens, we find ourselves stuck and seemingly unable to move forwards...

Hope this helps
good luck
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Reading for my sister   Reading for my sister EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Oh my gosh thank you! That's such an awesome reading and to my mind, it makes sense 100%. Excellent job! I'll give this to her to read and I'll give you her feedback as well.

THANK YOU!!!! big grin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Reading for my sister   Reading for my sister EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:22 am

Glad to be of assistance big grin Your sister has strong guidance around her and it was easy to tap into that and receive the messages. I hope the reassurance brings her the confidence to reach out and bring more joy into her life. If she lightens her vibration then I am pretty sure she will open to communication with her guide and make leaps and bounds in progress towards a brighter future.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Reading for my sister   Reading for my sister EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Thanks Goth - I'll tell her that as well. She was blown away by your reading and she said it made a lot of sense to her. big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading for my sister   Reading for my sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading for my sister
Page 1 of 1