Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Things have been rolling wonderful for me, lot of new beginnings and events in life, would love to hear what the guides have for me on various levels of my life. Thank you in advance. blush
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:27 am

Sure Moonie, will get right on it. Amazing synchronicity ~ I just woke up and I was having a dream about you! I was visiting you and your family in India with my oldest son Daniel. We were exchanging information about our respective cultures. Your mother figured prominently in the dream. She spent a lot of time making me feel comfortable and talking about the food she was preparing. You were spreading yourself too thinly and had four sets of people waiting at one point of the dream including two girls who had waited for over 8 hours to see you and you had forgotten about them but I hadn't. In the dream, there was another woman who claimed to be your sister. She took me sight seeing and showed me all these natural land formations and animals which seemed to interest me more than what you had been showing me previously (sorry blush ). I really connected with her. You seemed to keep diappearing. I distinctly remember when we were together you would race ahead and I got left with your sister. Also at one point I had no shoes on and we were on some sort of public transport. The couple sitting beside me also had no shoes on. I turned to you and told you that I guessed they were Australian too cos they had no shoes and when I asked them they said that one of them was from England and the other from Australia and we hit it off well. You seemed non-impressed by the lack of footwear situation. Then finally when I asked to see some temples you said you would take me and seemed happier. **end of dream because my cat was clawing at the door to come in and woke me at 6.43 am in the morning - he actually let me sleep in past 5 this time!! raflmao
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 am

love that cat

and Kat too!

Thanks, I guess that is more than enough. see stars but need more clear picture of what is to! Let's see.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 am

Lol that wasn't the reading - that was just a dream that coincided with your request. Will do a proper reading and seek clarification in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
Lol that wasn't the reading - that was just a dream that coincided with your request. Will do a proper reading and seek clarification in the coming days.

jedi 2
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 am

Give me a few days buddy - I have not forgotten about your reading. Could you pm me a recent photo of yourself to help me focus please? I am using a new method of reading and this helps me to focus. Lots going on with me psychically right now - leaps and bounds forwards. Have been reading the book you sent me "Tao of Physics" - awesome information!!! Opening so many doors for me. Thank you huggz
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:55 am

Goth~Ink wrote:
Give me a few days buddy - I have not forgotten about your reading. Could you pm me a recent photo of yourself to help me focus please? I am using a new method of reading and this helps me to focus. Lots going on with me psychically right now - leaps and bounds forwards. Have been reading the book you sent me "Tao of Physics" - awesome information!!! Opening so many doors for me. Thank you huggz

I am busy with Arhatic Retreat for Pranic Healers till 1st of Feb, but here is a picture which was taken 4 hours ago!

Reading Request Ted
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:57 am

I hope you can get me a bit detailed reading, on all spheres of life, lot of happenings, lot of stuff, just want to get a hold of what is and what is not. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:35 am

Will try my best for you. Nice picture - very suave - loving the whole energy and vibe that comes through from this. Lots of relaxed flowing energy.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Moonie, what is all that apprehension high up in your solar plexus dude? Something unspoken is creating fear in you. Hmm, let's delve into the spirit world and see what we can find out...

For some reason the symbol of a star is very important to this reading. star new

Okay, you are in action mode. You've accomplished so much already but now travel is very much on your mind. You are indecisive - should you go or should you continue on with what you are already building and familiar with? Well, travel seems to have a favourable outcome for you and I do see it in your not too distant future but I am not so sure it is connected primarily with business. I see there being another reason with the business coming as a second to the first reason. The first reason leaves you unsure and apprehensive. You want it to work out and be the answer you have been looking for in a personal matter but you aren't entirely confident in taking the leap of faith required to find out. It is the one area of your life where you have not forged ahead and actively made things happen. Perhaps this is one of your life lessons and a challenge you are yet to take up? You are aware that your hardwork has provided you with material gains as well as public acclaim and the love of those surrounding you however...you long for a different kind of relationship with one person in particular. This is weighing heavily on your mind as it means that you may have to alter your course slightly or let go of what you have been building for awhile now. You are searching for a way to have it all! Spirit is saying now is a time for enjoying the fruits of your labours. Don't underestimate what you have achieved my friend! Your rewards may not be what you were expecting, nonethless, they are priceless gifts and you deserve them. I know you have a sense of contentment and enjoyment from your path and this has been well-earned. Remember when you were lost not so many years ago and felt that your path was beyond grasp? How quickly things changed. Do not forget that this can happen in any area of your life and that you can actively create it. Your feelings of being lost were impermanent just as your feelings of being lonely are. I am being reminded to mention the 'greater good for all' here and that you know in your heart where you need to be for now. Now, as in this fleeting time on earth - not now the eternal one moment of existence.

I am getting the star again. Okay, well in the tarot the star denotes hope and optimism and when I think of you these two terms definitely apply. I think that no matter what troubles you, these qualities are useful anchors to weather the storms. You are in a good place right now - a place of purpose and fulfillment. It is human to want for more especially on the emotional front, and it can be deceiving when our heart tries to play down what we have achieved or given others in place of it's own desires. Even if things concerning the heart have been difficult for you, harness the star energy and know that things there will turn out right for you as have other areas of your life. Believe and hold onto hope.

"Ah yes Kat, but why is there not someone beside me to share all this with?" says Moonie. Spirit is telling me you feel a certain amount of uneasiness about your solitary path that leads to boredom at times and the longing for something more - something that is beyond what you are doing. You do a lot of soul searching over this don't you pal? Wondering why this lesson is so hard and this journey so tedious. It plays on your mind subconsciously as well as consciously. The message here for you is that balance has not been achieved yet by both parties involved - one may not have reached the juncture in their life where you are meant to share physically or emotionally with each other and grow. There is an air of karma around this. The scales are not in balance - one has more that the other and even though the one who is balanced wants to help the one yet to reach that point, it cannot be done except by the individual facing the challenges. This is knowledge you already have but it doesn't stop you from saying 'but whyyyyyy???" The number 6 is significant to this situation and coincident or not, a star can have six points. There's that star again!!

Transformation is coming! Hold on. Just as other areas of your life have altered in fantastic ways, it is not over. Believe that everything is as it should be and take the lesson of optimism to heart. When you focus on the negative in any situation all you do is grow fear and push the experience away from you. You give many people hope and yet you seem selective in which areas of your life you apply your own hope. Release your worries mate - it is all going according to plan. Sometimes it is not you that needs to transform but another. Allow this knowledge to set you free. It reminds me of a song from long ago "You can't hurry love - you just have to wait..." And isn't that in itself an act of selfless love? Waiting for the other person to be ready? In the mean time, rest assured you will be kept busy this year with big leaps forward with your business venture and more learning that will benefit those around you as much as yourself. Let your star shine brightly man, there are many looking to it for hope and direction in their lives. It may even help that certain someone who is constantly on your mind

blu wink
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 am

shall reply later Kat, but you already KNOW! no offence
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
Moonie, what is all that apprehension high up in your solar plexus dude? Something unspoken is creating fear in you. Hmm, let's delve into the spirit world and see what we can find out...
At the time you did the reading Kat, I was going through a very stressful phase of life. But whatever I went through has made me cleaner and stronger. Those experiences WERE indeed necessary, God's way to let me know that I need to focus on myself NOT others.

Goth~Ink wrote:

For some reason the symbol of a star is very important to this reading. star new
I AM THE STAR! lol

Rest of the explanation in eMail. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:54 am

Good to hear mate. Things have a cyclical nature and generally reveal themselves to us when we are ready to become aware of them. I am sensing a more 'sparkling' feel to your energy now. Perhaps the star was a symbol for this process of 'rising and shining' ?
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:36 am

Reading Request 08032010222a

what say now Katz? unsure
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 am

Wow Moonie, you sort of resemble Eric Estrada - the actor from the old American tv show "Chips", you know the one - the two motorbike police officers - California Highway Patrol. They were two good guys. I remember watching it when I was 10 years old, maybe my memory is a little foggy, but that was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your pic. clap
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:01 am

I gotta say, something has definitely shifted in your vibration Moonie - you look so much more relaxed and centred in that pic. I could hear it in your voice when we spoke on the phone this week too. You have slowed down but in a good way. Sometimes it is better to deal with what is in front of us and let the universe shoulder the rest until we are ready to carry the whole load. As you and I know, timing is important. Different people travel at different rates. It is our journey we must pay attention to and travel, not other people. When those we love have faced their challenges and reached a point where they are ready to be near us, then change happens. Until then, we keep shining in our own orbit spreading the joy and peace we have found in our hearts.

bluflower hope manifest
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:53 pm

I've got more news for ya Kat, but have to wait a while longer. mr green
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:00 am

Why...why do you keep me waiting Moonie???? sad cry

Just kidding blu wink
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
Why...why do you keep me waiting Moonie???? sad cry

Just kidding blu wink

There is a reason to, esoteric significance. woot
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:24 am

This post is in reply and quoted due to some of the things I've seen and read around here. With ALL the stories and talk about Light and the Stars these days and Us BE-coming more of our " Starry s-elves ", takes me to my point of posting this, Goth's Quote to you Moonie, and Moonie your message that you sent about the " Metatron & the 2010 March Equinox Portal " asking what I thought and if I had any comments to add.

Goth~Ink wrote:

The scales are not in balance - one has more that the other and even though the one who is balanced wants to help the one yet to reach that point, it cannot be done except by the individual facing the challenges. This is knowledge you already have but it doesn't stop you from saying 'but whyyyyyy???" The number 6 is significant to this situation and coincident or not, a star can have six points. There's that star again!!

Transformation is coming! Hold on. Just as other areas of your life have altered in fantastic ways, it is not over. Believe that everything is as it should be and take the lesson of optimism to heart. When you focus on the negative in any situation all you do is grow fear and push the experience away from you. You give many people hope and yet you seem selective in which areas of your life you apply your own hope. Release your worries mate - it is all going according to plan. Sometimes it is not you that needs to transform but another. Allow this knowledge to set you free. It reminds me of a song from long ago "You can't hurry love - you just have to wait..." And isn't that in itself an act of selfless love? Waiting for the other person to be ready? In the mean time, rest assured you will be kept busy this year with big leaps forward with your business venture and more learning that will benefit those around you as much as yourself. Let your star shine brightly man, there are many looking to it for hope and direction in their lives. It may even help that certain someone who is constantly on your mind blu wink

see stars Comments about this " ONE " continued in next post 11:11
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 am

blu wink

EYE BE-ginning to BE-live that this is ALL Divinely linking Us into what & why we've ALL come into BE-ing here as " Light Warriors " on this earth, at this time & moment, time & space, is to set out and re-connect and align as the ONE, the ONE that we have always truly BE-en, without Ego, we learn to just LET GO and Fly " Higher " to BE the true STARS that we are.

Anyways, what I'm about to type has a lot to do with how I was guided to my STAR name " SOL-Lane STAR " ALL-so, when I was 29yrs old, 2+9= 11, in 1993= 22 and this was taken from the writtings of Solara's book " The Star-Borne: " A Remembrance for the Awakened Ones. THE HOMEWARD JOURNEY 11:11

The Seventh Star is born,
It's time for the new dawn !! !!

This is the entrance into the New Octave.

This New Octave awaits those who are ready to step beyond what they have previously accepted to be the limits/parameters of their be-ings. It is an expansion of consciousness into spheres of awareness where only ONEness exists and we are merely concentrations of pure energy, where we can be perceived as pulses of LIGHT frequencies merged into ONE.

The Seventh Star is born. In this state, we are formless. beings, nothing and everything combined. This is Home. This is what we have long yearned for, although now all yearning have ceased. We are dissolved in sacred merger with ONE.

THE BIRTH OF THE SEVENTH STAR FORETELLS A TIME
IN WHICH SMALL GROUPS OF HUMANITY SHALL
GREATLY ACCELERATE THEIR HOMEWARD PROCESS.

As they shed their cloaks of indivi-duality and merge together as ONE, their combined energies shall serve to sustain and anchor the presence of the Seventh Star upon planet Earth.

This Seventh Star is first birthed within the heavens, then it is brought unto the Earth. This is happening right now. The purpose of the Seventh Star is to usher in a New Octave of dimensional frequencies in order to greatly quicken the enlightenment of Earth and it's myriads life forms. It signals the completion has been with humanity's primary identification has been with thenselves as indivi-dualized units of consciousness.

The Seventh Star derives from dimensions 5-7 which leadth to 11. It heralds the movement beyond the fourth dimensional energy patterns. It comes from the realms of the formless.

The Dove could be said to be the emissnary of the Seventh Star, though this is not entirely accurate, for the Dove is also dimensional representation of the Star.

BY COMBINING YOUR ANGELIC SELVES TOGETHER
AND MERGING, YOU BIRTH THE SEVENTH STAR AND
THE DOVE RETURNS.

With the birth of the Seventh Star comes the full activation of the Dove. All of this knowledge has long been stored within your pre-encoded cellular memory banks mawaiting its moment of activation and retrieval. Such a moment has come.

The Seventh Star is reached through the doorway of the 11:11. It is brought to birth by the three and anchored by the four. It manifests through the SIX.

Quote Goth:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The number 6 is significant to this situation and coincident or not, a star can have six points. There's that star again!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Seventh Star is the Crown Jewel in the crown of the Eleven.

THE SEVENTH STAR REPRESENTS THE INITIATION
INTO THE BEYOND. IT DISSOLVES ALL BARRIERS
WHICH HAVE HELD INTO POSITION THE ILLUSION
OF SEPARATION.

It heralds a reuniting of elements of energy that have long been held apart, signifying a profound restructuring of energy patterns on dimensions three and four. This could be termed a molecular exchange. This molecular exchange is made possible due to the Realignment of the STARS now in effect. It is a shifting of molecular patternings which allows the new etheric blueprint to manifest on personal, planetary and inter-galactic levels. This is a necessary step in order to fully position ourselves within the energy field of the Dove which is our vehicle for the coming mass ascension.

Next post, more about the " THE SEVENTH STAR HAS COME " !! !!

Last edited by Solane Star on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 am

THE SEVENTH STAR HAS COME !! !!

Calling you to surrender your total be-ing into a new octave of expression. It is similar to releasing yourself into the churning waters of a whirlpool. You find yourself spinning rapidly within the energy field of vastness. The electro-magnetic pull is stronger than any you have previously experienced. You are sucked into the eye of the votex effortlessly. completely letting go of everything.

While you are undergoing the process of be-ing pulled in deeper and deeper, you are also experiencing a massive death of the many elements of your being which are not compatible to your entrance into this New Octave. This explains your emotions of loss and mourning. You are indeed dying. You are also understanding a thorough restructuring on deep cellular levels that you maybe reborn anew. The seed of the Seventh Star planted within you quickens and triggers the full activation of the appropriate pre-encoded cellular memories. When this restructuring process is complete, be prepared to face your future as an entirely new being, for that you shall be.

The Seventh Star is reached through the doorway of the 11:11. This doorway can only be perceived and entered by those who have consciously anchored their Starry Overselves into their physical bodies. The forcefields inherent in the 11:11 require this. Hence it is veiled to many. As you look at the map of the 11:11, you can see the shifting pulses of light, much like a television satelite weather photo. When the key is turned, the entrance deepens and a corridor is seen, although the activity of frequency pulsations continue. Once entered, the corridor becomes a rapidly coursing runway of light streaming into the central core of the Seventh Star. Here in the heart's core of the Star is the zone of Silence. This newly birthed Star emits a vibration of gentle purity. Above a giant pendulum swings back and forth. becoming ever faster and more massive, insistently swinging back and forth with increasing increments of power. This accompanied by music, forceful, complelling anf repetitive, along with the sound of bells, like church bells, pealing and tolling, announcing the birth of the new octave throughtout the universe.

In the center of the Star something opens, much like the mouth of a Starfish, and a small white bird is emitted. The bird spirals up and out through layers of Stars, growing larger and larger as it flies. By the time it reaches the open Heavens, it has become a vast white Dove. almost transparent, for the stars can be seen through its snowy body.

This Dove is immensely powerful as it flies with fullest authority and empowerment through the starry skies.

Yet it is composed solely of merged Esence of Love.

Inside the bird's heart is a seed of the Sventh Star, glowing brilliantly.

The Dove of the Seventh Star flies forth unfettered and free.

It has full rights of passage to fly where it may throughout the myriad dimensional universes.

It is stamped with the authority of the ONE & the Many.

Within the Dove we are ONE. fully surrendered, merged and united.

We are on our journey Home.

The Dove has been sent by the Seventh Star to seek us out, to call us into ONE.

For the journey Homeward is achived by only ONE.

So first we must unite and become ONE.

Let us rise in Love as the ONE Dove we truly are; we shall return to the STAR. star new

By Solara

Solara An-Ra: Warrior of the LIGHT

Activation on March. 20th:
http://www.solara.org.uk/

Solane Star is ALL-so the number of a 7 Vibration

Forgotten Melodies

Harmonics communications among humans . . .
the power of Silence, Sound, and Music . . .
the synchronicity and ONEness of the universe . . .
how to use these to manifest magic and miracles *******

~ Linda Goodman ~
STAR SIGNS

Moonie we did meet at LindaLand, you have BE-en ONE of my major connections in the Cyber World and ONE of my guiding " moon- LIGHT's " along the way in this Starry Galaxie.

Moon Brother & Star Sister for Infinity

Keep SHINNING Your Crazy STAR , Moon Brother star new

Solara An-Ra: Warrior of the LIGHT

Activation on March. 20th:
http://www.solara.org.uk/

Medicine Wheels Ready for this Equinox: 20 March 2010!
(Plus other Equinox Celebrations):
http://www.solara.org.uk/Default.aspx?element=125

see stars
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 am

Wow - incredible connections Solane - thanks so much for piecing it all together. You're awesome! rainbowstar huggz And such interesting reading too. I love your insight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Request   Reading Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading Request
Page 1 of 1