Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading for a confusing matter

Go down 
+2
MoonChild
GemLover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Reading for a confusing matter Empty
PostSubject: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 am

I don't want to post all of the private details of this situation (however I can PM it to anyone who is willing to give me any psychic insight), but let's just say that someone has been trying to involve me in something that I'm not happy about. I am maintaining my boundaries and not getting involved, but also I'm confused about what is actually going and why, and I can not get a straight answer - this is what upset me the most, and why I have withdrawn my involvement. I don't know for sure whether this person is being honest or dishonest or what. I feel like I must maintain my boundaries so that I'm not affected by this, but honestly I would just like some insight to know what's really up and am I doing the right thing (I'm ignoring their texts and stuff like that). I feel like I am, but the whole thing just upsets me.

Does anyone have some psychic insight into the truth of the situation?

Also I think my psychic sponge-ness (for lack of a better word!) affects the situation for me as well, but I'm not sure... see stars
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:01 pm

I am not a psychic, but the answer is in your question itself GemLover.

GemLover wrote:
let's just say that someone has been trying to involve me in something that I'm not happy about. I am maintaining my boundaries and not getting involved

If you are not happy that means there is something in your soul that tells you it is not right :) Good luck.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Maybe, Moonie. But it still confuses me... like there's an obligation, but not one that I want. Something in me a long time ago... years ago... made me want to cut off from this person and I never really knew why, except that I felt better and happier that way. But maybe I'm just selfish and ignorant. hmm
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Quote :
Maybe, Moonie. But it still confuses me... like there's an obligation, but not one that I want. Something in me a long time ago... years ago... made me want to cut off from this person and I never really knew why, except that I felt better and happier that way. But maybe I'm just selfish and ignorant.

Or maybe you have too much empathy. blu wink

Remember, there is no obligation for you to do anything for anyone else in this world. Stick with your intuition and your gut feeling, it is there for a reason. The psychic sense is an old primal survival sense that is inherent in all humans ... and if your hearing warning bells go off in regard to this person, for whatever reason, I urge you to take heed of them. No need to get dragged into sticky situations of another's making and lose sleep over something that ultimately you have no control over.

If you cannot get a straight answer, then I dare say there is something else to this story gem and I think you to be very wise to keep your boundaries. I sense dishonesty or an element of selfishness around this person. I'm not sure what the issue is but basically I agree with Moonie's comment. Something obviously doesn't sit right with you and I think you should hold your ground.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Thanks Lilith. I just don't know if they're playing on my good nature and are doing something dishonest, or if their situation is genuine. scratch If they do have dishonest reasons for what's happening then it is definitely of their own making. hmm
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:37 pm

well I think it is safe to say that if they cannot give you a straight answer then you in turn cannot offer them one ounce of your good nature and assistance. If it is not a matter of life and death, or this person is not in mortal danger, than ethically speaking, I don't think you have any obligation to step up to anything. Especially if it involves personal matters. You probably have the gift of foresight and the logic to see where the situation is heading that has contributed to your decision to withdraw your involvement.

It sounds all fairly manipulative on their part, and people will hunt out other people of a good nature and feed off them for their own survival. If you give a little, no doubt most will take a mile. The fact that you have had this odd feeling in regard to this person for a few years speaks volumes about them to me ... you clearly do not trust them to the extent that you feel the urge to cut ties with them. And rightly so, no one deserves to be trusted until they have proven that trust, and even then I would still be wary. Do they by any chance drain your energy? I sense a 'psychic vampire' in your midst so definately barriers up so to speak. If you are strategic about it, there will be no need to have a guilt complex. blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Hmmm... yes... thank you. I'm not sure whether I feel drained after I see them, but I'm pretty sure that my crown chakra gets knocked around a bit - which could easily be me picking up on their energy. I am sure however that they have psychic-eavesdropped on me in the past, because they repeated some things that had been said about them in private!

But no, they're not in mortal danger - however the circumstances could be potentially life-altering. But maybe that's just what they want me to think. hmm

And yes, I'm trying to be strategic - not easy though, like I just don't know how to reply to their last text so I've ignored it. Trying not to have a guilt complex as well!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 pm

I actually did a psychic tie dissolving exercise today and it was interesting what came up in my mind between me and that person. Some chakra connections were not very well defined but others were uncomfortable for me. Like the solar plexus had a sense of a tight pull as though it was yanking me, and the third eye connection was just uncomfortable for me (in that I had a sense of being stared at and almost overpowered by the connection!); the heart one surprised me because it was quite large and seemed to have nothing bad about it, however when I dissolved it I felt much more relaxed. unsure
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:31 am

Good on you Gem! You are working with your own energy to resolve this. One piece of advice from me: Lose the guilt!! Guilt is nothing more than fear and you really don't need that complicating things. I think in your heart you know the answer to this one. We Taureans often have an over-expanded sense of loyalty that leads us astray. We are terrible at letting go of things - good or bad!! I think you need to ask yourself if holding on serves you and the other person or holds either of you back. Put simply, what is in your best higher interest?
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:18 am

Hi Gem,

When I read your post I got the distinct feeling that you are dealing with completing a past life issue with this person. Another thing that stuck out was the lesson you are facing here. You are following your head and heart in not wanting to involve yourself with this person and their proposal. This is the first part of your lesson - knowing what you want and sticking to your guns. The second part I feel you are missing is the completion part. You say you are ignoring this person's texts, which really means you are avoiding sticking to your guns. Speak your truth to this person. Tell them how you feel (obviously diplomatically and lovingly). Don't avoid the situation. It won't go away by itself. My guess is that is why you feel guilty. You know how you feel, but this other person doesn't. Avoiding (a peaceful) confrontation will only make the situation stay as it is. Your guilt could really be that you aren't being true to yourself because until you speak truthfully to this person, you will know inside of yourself that you aren't sending that truth 'out there'. Have the courage to let this person know what is in your heart and mind. It can be done in an assertive manner without disrespecting them, I really feel you have the skill to be able to be honest with this person. You are just doubting yourself. This challenge will be presented to you through another medium if you don't choose to deal with it now. You have spirit on your side and you will be looked after through this whole event. Have faith.

Namaste.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Oh I see what you mean... thanks! You are right that that is where the guilt comes from, partly. But I also feel that I can't respond appropriately until I know what the truth is, and they weren't prepared to give me that when I asked.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:13 am

Would be easier if I knew what this was about, but in any case, your intuition is telling you not to get involved. If this person gives you more information, then you can act accordingly. Let them know how this is stressing you out. huggz
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:13 pm

I think there are many options available to you Gem, but only one person can decide your course of action and that is YOU. Perhaps this opportunity has arisen in your life so that you can build your skills in how to deal with difficult decisions. There would appear to be a chance to learn something about trust. Have you tried asking yourself for guidance? That is not as silly as it sounds. Intuition is an immediate snapshot of your feelings on the matter, but have you tried meditating and focusing on the people and energies surrounding this situation (yourself included)? Sometimes when I can't decide on something, I let it sit and look for the signs around me. Then I take a short time to meditate and follow with a reading with cards from myself or consult the crystals. I put all the pieces together to get a course of action then double check it with my intuition. Other times I will sleep on it with the intention of receiving guidance. When I feel like everything is aligned and I know that it is right for me, I act (or not depending on the outcome).

You might have some other ritual you use. There are no right or wrong processes so long as the intention is to get in touch with your truth in a situation and act from a place of knowing. Haven't I heard you say before that we set intentions for our higher good and harming none? I think that is a pretty good baseline to work from. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading for a confusing matter   Reading for a confusing matter Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading for a confusing matter
Page 1 of 1