Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swine Flu Pandemic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammydacat
Magician
Magician

Swine Flu Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: Swine Flu Pandemic   Swine Flu Pandemic EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:46 pm

So I am sitting and watching the swine flu maps light up a little more each day. They are not lighting up like a big Christmas tree, but they are lighting up. I was wondering if anyone out there thought that this instance of infectious disease was actually manufactured for a purpose. To me there are a few things that concern me and make me wonder if it was actually released to the general public. The first and foremost in my mind is the location where it has said to have started (Mexico).

Here we have a country that has been at war, with itself since the 80's at least. Or I should say the Drug Lords have been at war with each other. A nasty bloody war in fact. The Drug Lords owned the government and the people and used them to their advantage and to become rich off the blood of drug trafficking. But then the Government swore to clean itself up, and the Drug Lords in the process. Causing constant battles, beheading, kidnappings, and assassinations throughout the country. Mostly performed by the Drug Lords minions. While the poor worked for the Drug Lords to traffic their wares to many countries.

The Mexican government is trying really hard to get everything under control but in 2008 and 2009 the war spilled over the border and into the lap of the United States. This didn't sit well with the states who share a border with Mexico and a loud uproar went out to the US government that something should be done. The Mexican Government blamed the US itself for allowing drugs to cross the border to the US and also allowing guns (such as AK47's AR15's) to cross over the border into Mexico. I am sure there were a lot of government officials on both sides that were a bit mad at one another.

But then it hits, the swine flu, with elements of swine, bird, and human flu all mixed together. Hitting Mexico in the one spot that the Drug Lords abuse. The poor people who were willing to do anything to put bread on the table. Mind you many got sick, but the poor were the ones that could not afford to get better. It affected the young, the old, and the healthy. Could this be a Biological attack used by a government to quell the unrest of a country? Or is this just a coincidence?
unsure
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

Swine Flu Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu Pandemic   Swine Flu Pandemic EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:42 am

I've discussed this subject endlessly over on YouTube for days now. A lot of us feel that the media is making a whole lot of fuss about nothing just to entice people to get the vaccine (whether for money or to do people harm (these vaccines usually seem to do more harm than good.)

Strange facts about this case:

-It is being treated as a pandemic, but it is not (TheFreeDictionary.com's medical definition for pandemic is: "(a) Epidemic over a wide geographic area and affecting a large proportion of the population." Too few people have it for this to be anything near a pandemic right now.

-Of the few people who seem to get it, most of them are tourists. In this way, by amazing coincidence, it has managed to spread to several countries. This is also why they say that this influenza attacks people from the age category of 20-40, because that is the average tourist age group! Very suspicious isn't it?

-Border patrol officers in the US have been ordered not to wear protection masks, even though several of them are demanding it (supposedly this is to keep up appearances, but if this is supposed to be a breaking pandemic...weird indeed.) Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82NW9OktKmM&feature=channel_page

-In Canada at least, of the 60 or so cases those infected are suffering only "minor symptoms" and none have died. Source: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20090502/canada_H1N1_090502/20090502?hub=TopStories

-The US government is already talking about the possibility of enforcing quarantines on the population. Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/04/28/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry4975598.shtml

-300 American schools have closed for cleaning before the virus has even spread to them! If and when it does spread them, they'd only have to be cleaned again! Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090430/ap_on_he_me/med_swine_flu_us

Quote :
In the U.S., an estimated 25–50 million cases of the flu are currently reported each year — leading to 150,000 hospitalizations and 30,000–40,000 deaths yearly. If these figures were to be estimated incorporating the rest of the world, there would be an average of approximately 1 billion cases of flu, around 3–5 million cases of severe illness, and 300,000–500,000 deaths annually.
Source: http://www.flufacts.com/impact/statistics.aspx

-The only justification for all this over-reacting is the singular point that as it is a swine flu, which is rare, it is "more unpredictable." Well, so is any virus. Or anything, for that matter! So the establishment's argument for all this panicking, work and expense is because it is "more unpredictable." There is nothing to indicate that this may become a pandemic, so why is it being treated as one?

-A weird fact is how the medical establishment has been preparing for years for a "pandemic", and this has been kept pretty well under wraps from the public's attention. For years now! How could they see so far ahead? I knew about this from an ex-landlord of mine who used to work in the hospital, but here's one source: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=149_1193501396&o=1

-Finally, there is the "placebo effect." Most of the benefit of a pill, whether for a headache or for something more serious like asthma, is due to how you believe in the medication. Two pills may have the same ingredients, but if you believe that Pill A will work better whether because of a TV commercial or from what you've heard from friends and family, that one will likely work better for you. That is the power of the mind over body (of course they are connected.) So, since this flu is being all "hyped up" to be a "deadly killer", couldn't that only worsen its impact? I do not know whether or not this is the intention of the media, but this is the negative effect of what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Swine Flu Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu Pandemic   Swine Flu Pandemic EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:24 am

I don't know, it seems suspicious to me. This could wind down but turn into a deadly epidemic come Fall/Winter.
Back to top Go down
Sammydacat
Magician
Magician

Swine Flu Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu Pandemic   Swine Flu Pandemic EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:04 pm

We had one school shut down here this week to be disinfected. I do agree that the media took this instance and blew it all out of proportion, they act without regard and usualy before all the facts are out.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

Swine Flu Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu Pandemic   Swine Flu Pandemic EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:55 am

The senate has now passed a bill that would establish Martial Law in Massachusetts, over this flu (believe it or not.) But the bill has yet to go through the House.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swine Flu Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu Pandemic   Swine Flu Pandemic Empty

Back to top Go down

Swine Flu Pandemic
Page 1 of 1