Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...

Go down 
+3
MoonChild
Night Star
Goth~Ink
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... Empty
PostSubject: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

Every so often there seems to be a wave of energy hit the planet that sends people into a spin. It feels like your world has suddenly been rocked. You may experience this as confusion, negative thinking, bad moods, increased relationship problems, dredging up old wounds, unresolved forgiveness issues, nothing going right, feeling lost, isolation, unhappiness, depression, turning your back on the world, wanting to be left alone, wondering what is going to go wrong next....and many other ways.

For about two weeks now I have noticed this energy at play in my life. It would appear to have hit Moonie too...usually when this happens, I know it is not just me on a bender. Gem seems to be mildly affected and I know poor Harmony is doing it really hard....it's times like these that I know it seems safer to stay off the forum till the dark cloud lifts, but it is at these times that our community can really help. Just to share what you are experiencing can help shift some of the energy or clarify what needs to be released - and that is the reason for this period of seemingly dark days. It comes to release and cleanse so we can deal with our stuff and move forwards. It helps realign energies and aid transition. The tricky part is seeing outside our personal load of problems and moods to realise that what is happening is actually a positive thing if we tap into it and use it as a cleansing or releasing tool rather than holding onto the negativity it stirs up in our lives.

So this threads for anyone who feels they are affected - even if you just want to vent. It is also for support cos we all need each other's love and companionship to help us see that we are not alone.

good evil Have courage Light Warriors sun The sun will shine again shortly for you
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:49 am

Solane has posted something in another thread that adds to the bigger picture of why this is happening:

On April 3 a very powerful Venus-in-Aries cycle began; it will continue for 584 days, approximately a year and nine months. Because this is Venus, The Feminine Principle, this cycle invites and inspires women to explore and express a new, deeper, more powerful aspect of themselves, and this is equally true for men as regards their inner feminine.

This cycle invites us to summon the courage to be adventurous, to explore radically new ways of Living, and to trust The Very Spirit of Life.

I strongly encourage everyone to participate with Venus as she embarks on this 584-day journey through Aries. Your participation will — not might, it will — make a powerful difference, perhaps the crucial difference, in our rapidly changing world. The change is rooted in this: Every person on Earth is being challenged to dig deeper than ever before and discover a new layer of Our Deepest Personal Values — and Venus is Our Deepest Personal Values.

The rest of this post can be found here: Venus Cycle...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 pm

I've been tired, lazy, and un-motivated. ack
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Materially am totally confused and seemingly lost, but spiritually I am on fire and in charge! loco peace
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:34 am

Confused and lost about what Moonie? huggz
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:10 am

Night Star wrote:

Material life in general, why I am so understanding about everyone else and no one even care a damn about me, about the very purpose of existence and the battle for survival.

But I know in my soul that I AM. So it is all good.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:44 am

It seemed to coincide with my terrible PMS... however bad it seem as it starts out, I can't help but see the Venus in Aries cycle as something very positive in its outcome. It also coincides with my labradorite pendant coming into my life - it is dark, introspective, and transformative in its energy. The disruptive energies are no fun, but a supportive community like this one helps a lot. Great thread, Goth!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:29 pm

MoonChild wrote:
Night Star wrote:

Material life in general, why I am so understanding about everyone else and no one even care a damn about me, about the very purpose of existence and the battle for survival.

But I know in my soul that I AM. So it is all good.

big hug grouphug luv

Brother you are me and I am you and as we are one how can i not care for you? You are as essential to my being as the air I breathe. And like that air, however unseen, my love and spirit go with you through the days....

The material is secondary to the soul my friend - reach out and you will find treasures that go beyond the limited value you see around you. Love is priceless. pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 pm

GemLover wrote:
It seemed to coincide with my terrible PMS... however bad it seem as it starts out, I can't help but see the Venus in Aries cycle as something very positive in its outcome. It also coincides with my labradorite pendant coming into my life - it is dark, introspective, and transformative in its energy. The disruptive energies are no fun, but a supportive community like this one helps a lot. Great thread, Goth!

Thanks Gem big grin I hope you are feeling better now. I am with you - this seemingly disastrous start to this energy cycle is transitory and through awareness we can ride the wave to a better place in our lives. Bless the stirring up because it is through release that new energy is ushered into out lives thumup
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:28 am

Yes! thumup
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 am

Thank you Kat and everyone else. I do appreciate and I do understand. I never meant I was alone or anything, and I am so glad there are lot of people who really appreciate my being and existence and my true soul. At the same time, being a mortal, when it comes to my immediete needs, that is where I am kinda stuck. I am very close with my sister, she and I are like two body with one soul. We are connected in many ways, but since she moved to Australia, things have been a bit hard for me. Moreover, the pressure from my mom is kinda weird as well. I know my mom loves me and does thigns for me, but that is not helping my bigger cause inany way. Then there is this weird Karmic relationship I am in with Cara Mia. Too much of giving from my side perhaps, but that is the way it is meant to be. Maybe the way to ease and erase the bondage of Karma.

As of yesterday I have changed my perception and it surely helps. scratch warrior
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:12 am

Hang in there matey - those physical relationships all have purpose even if they do cause confusion and frustration because we cannot see what it is...looks like you found the way forwards. Change your thoughts and change your life - which is equivalent to a shift in your perception. clap
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:14 am

As I mentioned earlier, spiritually I am grounded, and strong, but it is materially I am astray!!! Perhaps I need to focus more on myself a bit. mr green lol tongue
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:24 am

Personally I'm feeling all disrupted and stressed out again - like I want to explode. hissyfit I feel like I'm getting really easily overwhelmed by other people's need for help and feeling guilty because I don't want to face getting involved in stuff and taking more stress upon myself. Yet I feel like I HAVE to help, but at the same time I want to run away. I know it sounds terrible! I used to expend a lot of energy helping other people... and I have always liked helping... but now... maybe I burned myself out and just want to focus on me. hmm But that makes me feel horribly selfish! wall Grr @ myself!
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 am

I have heard.... thank you for the smack.... I have posted my "issues" on the thread .... oh man... Goth wrote it.... oh, scrapbook, with teh skull image...

I am sorry that everyone is feeling rotten, I wish I could take it from you..... I have nothing left.... but I will send love and light to help you get thru....

much love
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:48 am

I'm hearing everyone in here and I understand. It is sometimes very easy to slip into the shadows or the darkness and become overwhelmed, especially for people like us who think and feel deeply. I appreciate and love the family we have here.

Sometimes there isn't a lot that one can say or do, but at least we know we are not alone in our suffering or struggles and by coming here there will always be a hand to hold and a big hug to carry us through. big hug luv
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 pm

GemLover wrote:
Personally I'm feeling all disrupted and stressed out again - like I want to explode. hissyfit I feel like I'm getting really easily overwhelmed by other people's need for help and feeling guilty because I don't want to face getting involved in stuff and taking more stress upon myself. Yet I feel like I HAVE to help, but at the same time I want to run away. I know it sounds terrible! I used to expend a lot of energy helping other people... and I have always liked helping... but now... maybe I burned myself out and just want to focus on me. hmm But that makes me feel horribly selfish! wall Grr @ myself!

No no be very pleased with yourself Gem because that is the very purpose of this energy - to stir up things that we need to address in ourselves, release what no longer serves us and feel free to move forwards in our lives. Nobody can possibly give all the time - I would mention here that Harmony's feelings are strongly tied to trying to do just that. We do burn out - and then what? We retreat to try and recoup our lost energies. If you feel you can't help people then that is a very healthy thing because you are in touch with your energy levels and care enough about yourself not to over - extend yourself to the point of self-destruction. That is a spiritual concept and it shows self-love. Your guilt is not necessary. Rejoice in the fact that you are honoring who you are and treat yourself with love and acceptance. If you saw a person struggling to carry ten heavy bags up a steep hill, you wouldn't rush over and dump ten more on them would you? Why then do we believe that when we are the ones struggling energetically that we should take on other energy which is only going to crush us? It's pretty silly when you think about it. It is like saying we are unequal to others - their needs are more important than our own. No they aren't. They are equal. Also by caring for yourself, you are not deserting those in need because all is connected so if universe does not send them aid through you, then it finds another way to provide what the other person needs. Ever noticed how when we go against our gut feelings we tend to feel like we have done something wrong or we feel guilty? Well there's a reason and the reason is that if you ignore your gut you are not valuing your inner knowing or yourself! So girls, release the burden and take the time that you need to nurture yourselves. You deserve it!! meditate huggz
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:05 pm

harmonygirl wrote:
I have heard.... thank you for the smack.... I have posted my "issues" on the thread .... oh man... Goth wrote it.... oh, scrapbook, with teh skull image...

I am sorry that everyone is feeling rotten, I wish I could take it from you..... I have nothing left.... but I will send love and light to help you get thru....

much love

Sweet Shan, please send love to yourself immediately just as we have been doing to you. You don't need a smack - you need love and support - both of which as Nighty said are always right here grouphug Let us be there for you, even just so you know that you are not alone or disconnected. Darl let go of the shoulds and simplify - just be - just sit and draw or whatever else can bring you joy in this moment. Ask your guides for protection and help. Filter who you channel - set the intention of only receiving positive energies. Take a bath and dream. Go outside and scream. Sing. Dance. Make silly faces in the mirror if you have to, but girl make sure you do it for YOU. You are far too precious to lose to the negativity that seems to be flooding your life at the moment. You are such a beautiful talented woman, Shan and your heart is like a big warm pink rose quartz filled with peace and unconditional love. Draw your strength from your heart darling. Remember who you are and show that person to the world.

luv
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Goth I'm here for anyone to PM with and to offer support and love as always...

We have a need to be connected as the evidence is and has been presented.

Wanna do another Guardian Angel Test?

Maybe one a month?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:46 pm

I see what you mean Goth. blush With one of the things that I "should" do, I don't feel like I have the energy for it but......... Mr Gem said he had a dream about it and he insists that I "should" and he says that he is just passing on the message. So this makes me feel guilty, that someone may feel bad if I don't do it. All I have wanted to do for quite some time now is re-build and/or preserve my energy levels and I don't understand why that has to make me feel so wrong...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:36 pm

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo wrote:
Goth I'm here for anyone to PM with and to offer support and love as always...

We have a need to be connected as the evidence is and has been presented.

Wanna do another Guardian Angel Test?

Maybe one a month?

thumup That sounds like a rockin' idea Gary. It is yet another way to pool our energies and create a connection that supports all.
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:15 am

It's been a while since anyone posted on this thread. How is everyone dealing with the stirring up that Goth wrote about? Like you all, I too have had a tumultuous time which had included giving up my connection to spirit, experiencing domestic violence, moving here there and everywhere (physically), losing a best friend, attracting negative people into my life, abusing myself, not being a good mum, losing all my possessions (seriously all except the clothes on my back), being homeless, having a good friend die - worse, being the one to find him deceased, losing my job, having no income whatsoever, having no friends, having community support too stricken to offer help, being diagnosed with breast cancer. I could say that's been alot to deal with, but in this world, it is my own manifestation.

Consciously I didn't ask for any of this to happen (who would?) and thankfully I am in a better position now. I still have no home to call my own, no possessions, no job, no money, and no community support. I still have breast cancer. My good friend is still now in spirit, my long-time best friend still challenges me, but I no longer abuse myself, I put my children first, I left my abusive husband and I have found who my true friends are. I have re-connected with spirit truly, wholely and completely, which is the most important stirring up that this time had to bring forth for me.

I thank Venus for this sitr up, for it brought me from where I was to where I am now, to a place where I can truly feel at home with myself.

How is everyone else going?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:46 am

Wow, that is some journey Nuelma.... Shocked I am happy that you have found a place of comfort and peace in your life. That energy I first spoke off was quite some time ago. For me personally, I feel like it did support a great leap forward and offered much profound learning in the experiences I went through. I've felt a deep sense of peace now for quite some time and find myself a calmer person who deals with things on many levels with ease. I think the most important gain that occurred was authenticity - I stopped kidding myself and strived for what I really needed in my life to feel joy and self love, which in turn made me stronger and able to have quality relationships - more balanced, healthy relationships where I don't lose myself, my self respect or my self love. There was a release of much stale negative energy that had held me back from being a truer version of myself. I am doing great now, appreciating each day and surrounding myself with the energy of love wings
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:46 am

Oh my god, Nuelma... what a traumatic time it's been for you. Shocked It sounds as though some of it has settled down for you now though, which must be a relief... I wish you all the best in your physical recovery from breast cancer and I'm confident you will find the key to that. I hear that visualisation of white light to the affected area can work wonders. Good health to you!
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 am

Thanks Gem, I use alot of white energy in my healing sessions. Still some way to go with the breast cancer. I am awaiting surgery for it at the moment, but I am positive of a good outcome. angl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... Empty

Back to top Go down

You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next