Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...

Go down 
+3
MoonChild
Night Star
Goth~Ink
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Nuelma wrote:
It's been a while since anyone posted on this thread. How is everyone dealing with the stirring up that Goth wrote about? Like you all, I too have had a tumultuous time which had included giving up my connection to spirit, experiencing domestic violence, moving here there and everywhere (physically), losing a best friend, attracting negative people into my life, abusing myself, not being a good mum, losing all my possessions (seriously all except the clothes on my back), being homeless, having a good friend die - worse, being the one to find him deceased, losing my job, having no income whatsoever, having no friends, having community support too stricken to offer help, being diagnosed with breast cancer. I could say that's been alot to deal with, but in this world, it is my own manifestation.

How is everyone else going?

Between negative and positive there is a balance, one can find themselves on one end of the spectrum at any given moment, on the other hand there is the moment where you transition to the other side even in the midst of one to the other.

Getting a positive flow is sometimes almost impossible until???

When we know what the until is all about, then we can see with clear vision, 20/20 can be acheived with out looking back if we have understanding of how the world and the universe works. One is not always consistent with the other, but on the grand scale looking at the whloe picture we can find an unseen beauty, often times many do not realize exists.

May the friends you count be real, even if we have never met in a physical way...

Peace and Blessings,

Sincerely,

Gary
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 pm

All the best with your surgery, Nuelma!
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you beautiful Souls. grouphug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...   You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You are not alone - current disruptive energy wave...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2