Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon in Sagittarius

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Full Moon in Sagittarius Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon in Sagittarius   Full Moon in Sagittarius EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Full Moon in Sagittarius
By Molly Hall, About.com

A lunar peak in the sunny sign of Sagittarius is usually an exuberant time for travel, absorbing knowledge, mingling with new friends, taking in street food fairs or world music. There's optimism in the air, that anything is possible...what we can conceive, we can achieve. It will be uplifting, as long as we don't lose our grounding or our heads.

There are tensions to this full Moon that embed us in the denseness of the physical -- our bodies, our money, our homes....the earthy essentials of food, water, air and soil that sustain us. The full Moon is pulled taut with the tension of squares to sober Saturn in Virgo. The visions of Sadge may soar, but they won't find traction unless they're coming from "reality-based" plans. It's a chance to see where that bridge to what's realistic and enduring has yet to be built.

The major tough love teachers play big roles this full Moon. Saturn in Virgo is square to the Moon, as well as to the Sun in Gemini. It's mutable mania! Chaotic events, social chatter, nervous distraction, runaway thoughts...all these are heightened under this full Moon. Saturn in Virgo is wedged to the Sun-Moon polarity there. The energized, curious mind can be disciplined using the tools of Saturn in Virgo. A hair stylist friend of mine says "Yoga is my answer to everything." It's how she stays balanced running her own salon and keeping up with friends and her art. Yoga means union and as a purifying and healing path of the whole Self, is "very Virgo."

To deal with the modern madness that swirls around us all, Saturn is offering the rigorous path that begins with the body. Virgo needs "me time" to calm its nerves. The rich kind of solitude -- bathing, reading, walking in nature -- these help to get back to mental calm again. And we have to summon enormous discipline (Saturn) to make that part of our day. Tending to the whole Self is how we can synthesize and disperse (the gift of mutable signs), what we take in.

The quality of our lives is shaped by our field of perception, and how we make meaning out of it all. Gemini is the speedy absorber of all stimuli, drawn to bright gems that are each enough to hold the fascination. Sagittarius seeks to exalt the bits into an expansive big picture. It's the journey to knowledge and wisdom. It's the thrill of always learning more, and widening your world view. To see the serendipity and threads running through our lives. To know that there's a meaning to life and be guided by that.

In Australian astrologer Lynda Hill's post on the Full Moon, she writes about the sabian symbol of Sagittarius 18, which is Tiny Children Playing in Sunbonnets. The sunbonnet is an interesting metaphor, as a shield for the innocent, but also something that narrows the field of perception. Relating it to the Full Moon, she writes, "There can be a sense of having to keep some emotion or anger away, so as not to disturb or frighten others, or ourselves, but this may lead to having the 'blinkers' or 'blinders' on and not seeing life as it truly is."

It's a metaphor for what we're blind to, and what we allow ourselves to see. The fact that half of all Americans are taking mood altering medication shows that how we're living is making many of us crazy. It takes courage to stay present and that's where Saturn's structure comes to the rescue. Some limits and boundaries are good for the health. Like limiting how much news or violent images we see. But Hill points out, we are also often shielded from the true reality of what's going on...the devastation of war, for example. Each of us must find our own way of balancing all that's being perceived, to find the light of truth. Saturn in Virgo, the sign of the hermit, shows us a path to finding that kind of physical-mental-spiritual harmony through the devotion of a daily practice.

Mercury direct in reality-bound Taurus gives us eyes to see how to be grounded and effective. The square to Jupiter-Neptune-Chiron in Aquarius can show us what collective vibes keeps us from tending our own garden. It's worth looking at this issue of frequencies (Aquarius), as the hidden noise that impacts our health and ability to see and know. What's making us ill and overwhelmed? In the oceans, whales beach themselves when the frequencies of sonar become too much. Many of us are just as distressed by the constant influx of noise and frequency pollution.

Along those lines, the well-known researcher David Icke often writes about the body as an electrochemical receiver. The e-smog around us Hurts Us, he writes, and keep us from elevating our consciousness. It becomes critical to spiritual well-being, to attempt to "stay clear" or as clear as we can. Icke sees this as intentional, as a means of controlling the masses, and keeping us from our divine potential. He writes, "The electromagnetic ’soup’ is being created to produce an ever-thickening sea of frequency fields to hold the ‘human’ level in disconnection from its multi-dimensional self."

There's another major square from Pluto (Capricorn) to Uranus (Pisces). The collapse of the old structures meets the awakening of the heart in a moment of "somethings got to give." We may see a breakthrough, as more stand together for the values of oneness, compassion and empathy. Or we could see a purge of collective emotion through some shattering, transformative event that changes everything.

The trine from Pluto to Venus-Mars in Taurus opens the door for productive actions that shift the ground beneath you. You might find kindred spirits that are ready to build something sustainable. This favors local, rooted action from the ground up.

In closing, it's time to hone yourself as a divine receiver of messages. Our ancestors lived by their intuition, which told them where to find game and when to plant seeds. Use this cathartic full Moon to jumpstart your healing process. Reclaim some psychic space, so you can hear what's coming in to guide you. Look for ways to become more engaged with the natural physical earth right around you. Build your confidence to be able to hear the signals of both the earth and the cosmos. The time is now, and you can do it!

thumup
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Sagittarius   Full Moon in Sagittarius EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:44 am

Another Full Moon Meditation day, it is also my mothers birthday as per Vedic calender.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Sagittarius   Full Moon in Sagittarius EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 am

happy birthday To Moonie's Mother bunney

Another full moon so soon...wow seems like the last one was only yesterday...

Here's my big connection with the info above:

In closing, it's time to hone yourself as a divine receiver of messages. Our ancestors lived by their intuition, which told them where to find game and when to plant seeds. Use this cathartic full Moon to jumpstart your healing process. Reclaim some psychic space, so you can hear what's coming in to guide you. Look for ways to become more engaged with the natural physical earth right around you. Build your confidence to be able to hear the signals of both the earth and the cosmos. The time is now, and you can do it!

This has been happening for me the past week or two and is growing stronger everyday! It is like the birthing of a new way of BE-ing. Now with the support of the planets, I can expect to see things happening quicker. I have been flowing with it and the results are amazing. From manifesting more petrol in my car to finding I have plenty of money left after buying food (having my needs taken care of) to finding a parking spot outside the building I need to go to in a very busy section of town (twice) after asking the parking angels for help, to seeing fully manifested colour entities, to having great clarity within relationships...and the ultimate one - overcoming my fear of death. I have so much to be grateful for - I love this life I am co-creating sweetheart
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Sagittarius   Full Moon in Sagittarius EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 am

I'm also finding this interesting with energy to do more.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Sagittarius   Full Moon in Sagittarius EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:16 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Sagittarius   Full Moon in Sagittarius EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Had an amazing meditation session, we did group healing as well. Awesome, the results are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Sagittarius   Full Moon in Sagittarius Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon in Sagittarius
Page 1 of 1