Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now listening to...

Go down 
+6
MoonChild
Night Star
GemLover
harmonygirl
Goth~Ink
The Virus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

Now listening to... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:21 pm

cheers

Its my favourite movie of all time!
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Now listening to...

.....morning bird song. There's nothing better than fresh morning air, a shining sun and bird song to wake me up properly. mr green
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:02 am

Much better than waking to your neighbours doing renovations at 5 am I guess yuk

Now listening to children chanting "When is the Easter Bunny coming?" (similar fashion to Bart and Lisa in the Simpsons saying 'are we there yet?' over and over). hissyfit
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:15 am

Hey, look at it from the bright side; it's better than waking up to an explosion. blu wink

And it's better than that they ask when Santa is coming. mr green
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:17 am

It doesn't seem that long ago that Santa did come... disappointing Where is the time going???
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:32 am

Meh, don't worry, he'll be back soon enough. mr green

Man, I can barely wait. I loooove Christmas. In fact, it's the only holiday worth celebrating. cheers
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:08 am

The Virus wrote:
Ah, Duran Duran... Now THAT is good music! cheers Their A view to kill was the best Bond theme ever! blu wink

Yep. No argument here.
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:10 am

Currently listening to New Age on Sky.fm. I don't know what song or artist, I just leave it on and do my thing (if I'm not listening to Duran Duran or Early, Baroque, and Classical Music).
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Hannah Montana...all weekend...my daughter is a BIG fan..... Shocked if I hear that perky theme song one more time....

xplosiv
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 pm

ROTFL! I heard that a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus tribute show is coming to my town soon... I am still not quite sure why the world needs a fake Hannah Montana when Hannah Montana IS ALREADY FAKE. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:37 pm

raflmao help
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:00 am

Holy Water --> Edguy
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:09 am

Now listening to...the fan blowing flies away from me... hissyfit Why am I so damn attractive to insects lately???
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:14 am

You must have an awesome iron level and they just want to get to all that healthy blood! mr green Ahhh, now I actually believe there is actually a vitamin you can take that discourages insects from you (maybe it only discourages mosquitos though, I'm unsure)... you're supposed to start taking it a couple of weeks before you go camping... damn I wish I could remember what it is! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:22 am

I have been taking a new lot of multi-vitamins especially designed for women my age. I wonder if that has a bearing on things?
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:28 am

I know what you mean, Goth. I've always been a welcome prey to mosquitos. Some summers I've actually walked around with a cloud of the bastards swarming around me. You can imagine how hard it is to pick up chicks when you've got a cloud of mosquitos following your every step. sad cry

Luckily for us, there IS a solution!!

It's called DDT! jedi 1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DDT

Mwa.
Mwaha.
Mwahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:12 am

Vedic mantras and chants
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Time to bump up this thread. big grin

I <3 the '70s. tongue

Something about Andy Gibb was so gorgeous. Very Piscean. And I've always loved this song!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:43 pm

And this!

Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:54 pm

mr green WOW GemLover, I only had two guys that I posted on my bedroom wall when I was a teen, ONE BE-ing Peter Frampton, " Do You FEEL Like I Do ?? " and Andy Gibb. I should of known that Andy was a Pisces, I'm a Pisces Mooner( Moon in Pisces)!! !! lol Makes for a Emotional Roller Coaster sometimes !! !! blush

Oh Gem, I've also BE-en a Big David Bowie Fan sense I was 15yrs old, he's ONE of my HERO'S !! !! pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:48 am

I love 70s disco songs for the energy and the feeling of celebration they give me. fry dancing
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:18 am

Crazy Little thing Called Love --> Queen
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:49 am

Rock on Moonie - I love that song!!! yeah
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:32 am

Rolling Star by the female J-Pop artist Yui. It's really awesome. blu wink
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:47 pm

MoonChild ~ Iron Maiden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now listening to...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Random Ramblings-
Jump to: