Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian Angel Test #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angel Test #1 Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:54 am

An introduction to the Guardian Angel test can be found here Guardian Angels from the Truth is out there

Since this is the first that many of you have heard of the Guardian Angel test based on what has been shared I changed my method of sharing the information from reading about to actually trying to recreate through a demonstration of how it works.

What I said in the other post was that we selected words at random and put them together in a poem.

This is Saturday April 11th for me.

What I would like to do is to have everyone submit a word by Wednesday April 15th on April 15th I'll collect all the words from the participants and post them requesting that those interested in participating use those words to write a poem. Let's put a poem creation deadline by next Saturday April 18th...

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome...

Let's begin...

My word is - True

Last edited by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Cool, I am in...my word is faith

star new
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:12 am

Cool, I was thinking about this thread last night and realized that I had written Wednesday the 14th???? I needed to correct that, Wednesday is the 15th is it not? scratch

Okay now that I know which day is which we will see who else joins in, I've heard there is a word that can not be rhymed yet I think of foliage on the range and wonder is anything possible?
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 pm

My word is ROAM
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:43 pm

In the original format we were given five words, I'm sure the maximum number of words is not important and that the origination of the words is not important, what is important is the thought process to focus our thoughts in a manner that synchronizes all things together. Our future will arrive no matter what we write but what is right will be determined by how we are connected.

While the maximum number of words surely will not matter as each participant in this exercise is asked to contribute a word, I will use five as the minimum and either I can add two more words or I could ask the two people engaging in this experience to add another word each. So Goth and Plutonianman let's say if no one else joins in the next 12 hours to contribute two more words, then maybe if you two would like to add another word I would greatly appreciate that we have five words to complete our minimum requirement.

So in twelve hours I intend to have a minimum of five words and that will be the words that we use for our writing focus. I'm also going to add that this test that I experienced from a few years back seems to work not only with poetry but other forms of prose so to those who don't feel that they are poets but wish to join in just writing something that includes all the words in our list feel free to join in and give it a whirl...

I'll see ya'll in about 12 hours...
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Okay' I'm a little later than I expected this morning but that is the theme I seem to have perpetuated the whole day through...

Five Words

1. True
  2. Faith
  3. Roam
  4. Grace (I was reading from Solane Star on the Faerie Thread - Thank You)
  5. Happiness
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 am

Sounds good to me - what is the next step?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Write a poem or a short story using those five words.

Post the poem or story by Saturday and after that follow current events...
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 am

Five Words

1. True
2. Faith
3. Roam
4. Grace
5. Happiness

Our Faith is True like the word Love which brings us home
Our Happiness reveals beauty and Grace
We dance together united we Roam

This is just one example of many ways in which you can use this selected group of words...
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:09 pm

I just wrote this a few moments ago and it also applies here...

Link: Find the Five Words
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 am

Oh...sorry Gary blush Must have been using my spare brain - the one that is only half-charged when I read this thread tongue

Cool poem by the way thumup

1. True
2. Faith
3. Roam
4. Grace
5. Happiness

I'm just gonna wing it and let spirit inspire me right here, right now....so...

True Faith...the heart that beats in all my family
We roam, explore, learn grace
Expanding the source of all
Through life's purpose:
Happiness

rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:37 am

The endeavor is likely to take us to new levels as we grow our experiences will be shared to show the way to go the path will become clear easy to understand.

Like a ray of light the energy that is present will not be darkened as the truth is revealed.

What is writing but a symbol and what does the symbol represent?

Volume control and balance...

How to communicate effectively...
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:32 am

The Follow up should include a post called Current Events.

We should record the things that we find unique after the writing of our words.

This will help in memory retention, like how I will never forget my poem Free Flight associated with the explosion of the Space Shuttle Columbia.

So I think I need to make a new topic called Current events and then to link the events with the tests.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:42 am

I dunno - shouldn't the feedback go in here so we can follow the path from the beginning words to the noticeable events?

I have noticed that the poem I wrote above has become like a mantra in my life. Much shifting of energy and movement forwards and yes, joy and happiness as a result. Or at least the potential for it...
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Yeah, I ran out the door with the intention of in the future posting a link to here so that all is tied together. I just didn't get to making the link...

I can only link back to the post that I made titled 'Current Events' if I continue to use that thread for current events we will have to scroll through to the appropriate reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #1   Guardian Angel Test #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian Angel Test #1
Page 1 of 1