Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian Angel Test #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angel Test #3 Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:54 am

I call it a test it really is only an exercise in writing and recording history, the current events today becomes history tomorrow and the purpose of the writing is to help with the memory of things going on around you.

The more we write together about what goes on around us the more we will know what is going on.

So by now you all know the drill write a word and then when all the words are contributed 5 being a minimum write an article using all the words provided.

As for geological events, I look at the last two major earthquakes as non-events so our guardian angels are surely at work.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 am

Sorrow
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:20 am

Hi Goth,

Sorrow is a good word, looking around our world there is plenty of reason for sorrow...

Excitement, is a word that I will offer because of the speech of President Barack Obama and what I see as a change in the rhetoric of the past.

Sorrow
Excitement
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:42 pm

lost
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:32 am

Circumvent
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:35 pm

disappointing Eerily the two words I posted have manifested in my life. sad cry I should have chosen my words more carefully...
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:20 am

If I post the word that crossed my thoughts it might offend, and certainly there is a lesson to be learned.

I don't find anything funny about your experience, but it is the strangest thing when that happens, you certainly learn to focus in a different way.

Or at least I did...

All that writing about thinking positive and manifesting your thoughts... Yep! it's Amusing...

I find my writing on the internet amusing and then I learned to share my experiences to expose what is going on in my life as others might not be so amused as much as encouraged or they can take away something if they learn.

Amusing

We can not stop the sorrow or the loss that is a part of life, but we can learn from everything that we experience as our thoughts frame our perceptions.

Words with so many meanings, to convey the right thought is a process.

Sorrow
Excitement
Lost
Circumvent
Amusing

I'm going to let these words marinate in my mind for a day... There is no rush, the world will continue, this I know...
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 pm

This week we mourn for the lost those who have not followed those who ride in fragile vessels tossed about and cast far and wide with no home to return to, the sorrow in the soul for the parents torn away from the progeny that will never know the real truth as the lies are spun in directions that circumvent the knowledge that would be passed from one generation to the next. Society is amused by watching the news and the distractions that excite the senses energizing the emotions and stealing the focus so that our memories are now clouded as we find the pain and sorrow of others amusing a form of entertainment that is considered exciting only to promote the wrong ideas promoting a socially destructive agenda with ideals that would tear away at the foundation of all that is good.

Our words and minds are censored by the gifts of our knowledge, we find ourselves in a trap. Chained to a wall like a slave, our options are very limited and there is only one way out alive.

One touch turns to gold.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Hmm, that one bears a bit of thought Gary. Not exactly an inspiring snapshot of where the planet stands is it? And I wonder if the gold we are turning to isn't fool's gold caused by Midas' touch...

Sorrow
Excitement
Lost
Circumvent
Amusing

In a heartbeat, sorrow steals excitement's light from the eyes of children...Lost, unable to circumvent the cycles of life, mistaking time's value...

Isn't it amusing how little time means when life is taken suddenly...unexplainably?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:53 pm

I had the the good fortune to ponder over my words to realize that the real entertainment was in watching closely to know that what is seen is like that of days of old. seventeen to two thousand years ago it is recorded that a man was cruicified and the followers of the man were thrown into the ring in the midst of lions hungry ready to eat anything that moves.

Christians didn't enter the stage until after the crucifixion.

So here we are today addicted to the news of good and of bad
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Are we addicted though Gary? Or have we been conditioned to pay attention and accept the greater number of negative stories over the positive ones? Some of us actively engage in observing the world without the media circus creating illusions for us.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:07 am

Our definition of a negative and postive story in the news could be skewed?

We should not promote the closing of the eye to all that can be seen...

Two thousand years ago there was an empire that encouraged for entertainment the viewing of those who stood against the estabilished power of the government. Rome was in control and the Lions devoured those put in the arena. How much different is our world today?

The Christain liars the false teachers that manage control over others put innocent victims into the rink to be devoured by the lions. The liars are rarely exposed. A slogan on the bumper sticker that I could read on the vehicle in front of me was worded, "Christian's are not perfect, just forgiven" I wonder if the person is really forgiven? How do we know if a person has been forgiven? The method to be forgiven is clearly explained through scripture and first we have to be right with each other before we can be right with GOD. Based on that texts that I know well I would wonder how many self proclaimed christians are really following the teachings? I fear many will not find the narrow gate to eternal life.

Christian liars and lions getting devoured, I have other thoughts to share also...

And the media is controlled by whom? So what we see is what we are supposed to see and it may or might not actually be founded in the truth but a message that promotes or fulfills an agenda for the day and false reality that some liar wishes to create. A false reality is still a false reality and leads to death and destruction.

I feel it is not an addiction as much as a quest for true knowledge that feeds our minds and souls. We have to know how to feed our needs so that what we consume is not so much that we become consumed.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 am

I really like your closing statement. Yes - we have to CHOOSE. That is, we have to find the truth in ourselves and then be in the world from that point within ourselves. The external is merely a manifestation of all thought forms present on the planet. If we engage in it from our own point of power than we are effecting change without infringing on the free will of others. In this case, judgment is unnecessary. We use our energy with purpose of our won free will and creation. We take responsibility for ourselves and our part in what the world becomes. I don't see that as closing my eyes. I see it as opening them and expanding the human condition in a positive way. Pointing fingers and labeling and fighting in my opinion has not worked. The darkness consumes those who do it and turns their positive efforts into more fodder for breeding negativity. How can you have love in your heart while you are angrily extolling the missing virtues of others? What part of yourself are you unhappy with? Whatever you react to has meaning for your own growth. Afterall, everything is connected. If you see your enemy as yourself, would you treat them differently? And if in fact that enemy is yourself, perhaps you need to ask yourself WHY you are treating them differently. What is it you are drawing attention to that needs healing?

As for bagging Christians, that's not so cool. I doubt there is a perfect religion or person on the planet and disrespecting someone for following their beliefs - be they right or wrong in our own minds - is still an act of negativity and disrespect. Mistakes are made to provide an opportunity for learning. How many times did the Orville brothers get their plane prototypes wrong before they made one that could fly? An open mind is more useful than a judgment, in my humble opinion.

peace big grin
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Interesting thoughts there,

Allow me to start with the bagging of Christians - as you called it... First off I am not bagging Christians, I am putting the burden of accountability on those people who falsely claim the title Christian and have no accountability for their own actions. A prayer of intercession should suggest that the people who have wronged others would be led to a path of accountability for their transgressions. The part of forgiveness that is most lacking of most people is the asking to be forgiven, another person can not in the side room or closet or even from a place half way around the world make intercession for the wrongs of another person. We are not responsible for the actions of our kin or our neighbors. They have to be accountable for their own actions, we shall not be making excuses for the actions of others. There does come a time when a parent is not responsible for the actions of a child. When the child acts on their own volition they become responsible for their own actions. They also need to find a way to make right their wrongs and ask to be forgiven. That is something sorely lacking in our world, let me tell you all about the trials and tribulations that I have faced.

With that in mind my thoughts earlier were of how we treat others and if we would like to be treated the way that they have treated us or we are treating them. Yes, expand your thoughts out to see how others also treat you and you're so right that we should not act like other people of this world. Our actions speak volumes, certainly we are going to have thoughts, but those thoughts do not become actions. One of my more memorable lines from scriipture and song of John G. Elliot is where we take captive every thought and make it conform to the will of GOD or Good as you might interpret the power of the light that should shine forth from every true warrior of the light.

Certainly accountability for our actions has to be of the utmost importance. Knowing the truth of an event helps to present the two choices one a path that leads to chaos and the other a path to a sequence of events that can read like an interesting story or novel. You could make a movie out of such a work of writing. There is also something to learn from such an experience, something like a fate that you would not want you or your own children to suffer.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 am

Current Events that I'm taking notice of are found at this link June 18th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #3   Guardian Angel Test #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian Angel Test #3
Page 1 of 1