Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian Angel Test #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angel Test #2 Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:23 pm

I'm looking for Five words...

Here is one that I am offering.

Telepathic
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Resourceful

woot
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:12 am

Telepathy,

Resourceful,

Habit,

Dreams,

House

Don't read below if you don't want to be influenced.

Through automatic writing and focus, I draw from my dreams,
My vision is a house big and white I stay for the night,
A good habit is developed like an addiction I follow my routine,
Learning to be resourceful my skills are finely honed
Tuned in I use mental telepathy when the the lines of communication are opened
I share what I see, like a fish in the sea, because I care.
Flip a fin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:51 am

Wow, that was like an essay Gary. You put alot of thought into that didn't you? Interesting use of imagery. Let me see what I can pull out of those words...

Telepathy ~
Universal communication
Calls me to be resourceful
A habit of survival which now
Helps me realise my
Dreams
Clear my house
Ready -
No more waiting!

That was fun. cheesygrin

And so where I am at with the help of my angels... angelkat
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:36 pm

I hope the Angels work miracles to make our world a much safer place, in the interim we might see things that we don't like, but if we look deep into the future the good might be revealed in the turning of the tables here today the present is connected to the future.

Tomorrow is another new beginning.

Clearing and Cleaning house can be a huge task when there is a lot of mess created by those who have come before.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 am

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo wrote:

Tomorrow is another new beginning.

Clearing and Cleaning house can be a huge task when there is a lot of mess created by those who have come before.

There is so much wisdom in this Gary. Every day is a new opportunity to start fresh. And yes, I have learnt that the mess I am clearing is not all my own. I just wasn't aware how much of other people's clutter I had allowed to remain in my psychological and emotional house of mind. Removing it and cleaning up after has let a new day begin there too blu wink
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:16 am

I just got goose bumps again reading through this, you are so right and that was and is my point.

I have so much to do, so much thought is going into this next order that will request 30 times my original request after what I witnessed and experienced with the non-sense that took place over the abuse of my grandmother I'm really incensed at all of the abuse.

I have the day off so I'm going to work this order out to move the Federal Complaint forward, and here I am listening to the BBC news... LOL! Hmmmm?

Lots of Love and Luck wished for you and yours... (Here we are all yours)
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:09 am

Thanks mate -much appreciated. Hope you make some headway too. You know, I just can't watch the news because it is an instant downer. I want to believe in the good of people and not see the continual demise of our species played out right before me on the tv screen. I was on MSN yesterday and showing my daughter an amusing news story but straight away her gaze was drawn to a horrific story...are we so used to the negative that we innately gravitate towards it? That's not the reality I want for my 9 year old daughter. Sure, she knows bad things do happen, but I try to reframe it in the context of good things are there to be found too and we have a choice what energy we bring into this world arena. Interestingly she is very connected with angels and last night while playing makeovers with me, decided to make me up as an angel. tongue
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:28 pm

She has found the Angel in you that is so cool.

And I know I saw an angel in both of you and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel Test #2   Guardian Angel Test #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian Angel Test #2
Page 1 of 1