Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Totems

Go down 
+3
GemLover
Goth~Ink
Solane Star
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Animal Totems - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Well, here are some of those pics from the Harvest Festival that I was talking about in the above post.

This little guy showed UP just as I was leaving to go to the Festival.

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha11
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 am

I had just put this little guy in my car for the journey, when I arrived at my girlfriends, the one that I was going to the Festival with......

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha13

mr green
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:15 am

While waiting for my girlfriend, I starting taking pics of the insects, the ONES that were feeding out of the Hummingbird feeder. lol scratch unsure scratch

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha14
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 am

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha16
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 am

At the Harvest Festival....

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha17
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 am

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha18
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 am

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha19
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:43 am

My Girlfriend facing and over coming some of her fears, handling and touching the snakes, also giving them some Reiki.

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha20

thumup cheers
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:50 am

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha21
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:00 am

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha22
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 am

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha23
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:07 am

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha24

scratch
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:12 am

It's the Centipede that stood out the most for me that day, it was sooo freaking BIG, I might add.

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha25
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:23 am

Yes Goth, we get them here also, the Centipede, but never seen them this BIG here, ours are only a couple inches long. This one here in the pic is about a foot Long or soooo. WOW !! !! COOL

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha26
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:28 am

Sure won't want this dude at my house late at night, just lurking in the shadows. ack

Animal Totems - Page 8 The_ha27

Out of the shadows and into (Centipede: Coordinated efforts) !! !! blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:14 am

Gorgeous photos! And that is one HUGE centipede. Hope your friend enjoyed her experience and the opportunity to work with these animals to overcome her fear and expand her horizons. thumup
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:23 am

Amazing experience with the lady and your washroom Solane. More confirmation that we are all connected and that death is no barrier. Wow. Just feeling so warm in the chest thinking about it. My heart is expanding with love from hearing this sort of validation in your life. It reminds me of something that happened some time ago to me here in my home. I live in a very dusty environment so I decided to wash the kitchen ceiling. For some reason I did not finish that day but stopped after doing about half. When I went back to admire my work later there was the image of a salamander where the clean part of the ceiling met the still unwashed part. I might have thought this was a coincidence, but about a month ago my oldest son Dan who is 12 and highly switched on spiritually, decided to do more of the job. When he finished, I commented about the salamander and how I hoped it didn't disappear. He laughed and said, "Don't you mean the TWO salamanders?" Looking up, I saw the original one in the middle of the ceiling. Over by the window where he had been working, almost identical to the first was another. I haven't had the heart to wash them away. Everytime I look up I smile. These two images are special gifts in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:34 am

Word! I got an interesting one just two days ago...it was a hare!

Animal Totems - Page 8 Rabbit

Rabbit/Hare's Wisdom Includes:

* Guile
* Paradox and contradiction
* Living by one’s own wits
* Receiving hidden teachings and intuitive messages
* Quick-thinking
* Humility
* Moving through fear
* Strengthening intuition

And then, just around the corner was a goanna (large Australian lizard) dead on the road with it's head squished in blocking my path...

GOANNA

Goanna is symbolic of male energy encompassing strength, power and greed. Each of us have a male and female part. The female part is the water energy (emotions), the vital intuition that is connected to our sense of ethics, reality and honesty. The male part is the hunter and gatherer, the fearless warrior who will get the job done at any sacrifice. The message of the Goanna is about common sense and perceiving love as a weakness. The Goanna is a sign that the wisdom of the feminine part may be being shut down in favor of more materialistic or competitive illusions.

Animal Totems - Page 8 Goanna1

source sites: Goanna and Hare

"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission - to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:14 am

There have been quite a few moths in my house recently... this is to do with communication from spirit guides.... I need to stop from all my busy-ness and listen. blu wink blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:20 am

Ahh, moth also relates to intuition and inner knowing, faith, and sensitivity...

Also I just found this posted on a forum:

"When moths persist in flying around you, a letter will shortly be coming your way bringing important news. The size of the moth often determines the size of the letter and the importance of the news."

Interesting because a medium-large moth has been in my house, and I have been receiving important news in letters - firstly, I was accepted into the MA thesis programme; secondly, I did not get one of the scholarships I applied for; and thirdly, I'm awaiting the outcome of another application.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:42 am

Ooh sounds promising! Let us know how that works out Gem. Good luck with the application. big grin

My salamanders are back! This time they came to me in a weird way. Remember the two in the kitchen - or I should say on the kitchen ceiling? Well, I didn't tell anyone about them other than my kids and of course posting here on the forum about it. Christmas morning, my older sister arrives with a present for me. Two very bright ceramic ornaments that hang on the wall - what are they? Salamanders!! So I hang them on the wall in my kitchen which reminds me of the time I was cooking something in a fry pan and a gecko (which is very similar to a salamander) fell on my shoulder and then into the pan frying to death instantly. I felt so bad about that and wished it hadn't happened. Christmas night, one of my cats is jumping up the wall outside the house making a terrible racket so I go to investigate. I see that he has caught a gecko and it's tail has fallen off. I rescue it from the jaws of death and bring it inside to safety so it can get away. Circle complete. I couldn't save the frypan jumper, but I did save this one. cheesygrin I kind of feel like these salamanders are some kind of guardian for me right now. I also saw another hare on Christmas day.

On a sidenote, Salamanders are connected with fire but since I hung them on the wall it has done nothing but rain after a very long hot dry couple of months. I am talking flooding rains - this morning I have a tree that is so water-logged it has split in two and fallen over in my driveway. Before the rain, I kept sensing the word 'fire' in my mind. A few nights before the rain we had an electrical storm - not much rain but lots of lightning and thunder. Lightning hit a tree outside my bedroom that night and split the tree in two. Interesting that the two elements - fire and water- have split trees in the past week at opposite ends of the house. This very much relates to another situation at play in my life which has me divided.

I could waffle on for hours about all the subtle connections I have noticed. But no, instead I will leave it at the story of the salamanders and go listen to more Howard Jones..."Ride the wild one, cowboy in the rodeo..."
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Well, from Howard Jones to Adam Ant... I was sitting on my doorstep in the sun earlier, procrastinating and feeling a little bit depressed about my lack of motivation on my thesis. I was listening to music to help me feel better (I'll post on the music thread soon), and one of the songs I decided to listen to was 'Ant Music' by Adam & the Ants. It's such a fun song and I was really enjoying it, and then I noticed on the ground... an ant! big grin Followed by another ant! big grin big grin It instantly hit me that there was an ant message for me, to just keep working away at my thesis even if it is in small increments. The lack of time that I can dedicate to it has been really bothering me... my life is so different now to the last time I was a student, pretty much in every way possible. There seem to be more demands on my time now - needing to work 2 days a week, people needing my attention, a partner who is not also studying and seems to need a lot of my time... or maybe that is just my perception... either way, my experience of studying is now quite different than it was 9 years ago. It has to fit around my life, rather than the other way around. So like an ant working away at its little ant hill, I have to keep in mind that even small amounts of work will help me to make progress...

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/ant.htm

ANT

Patience, Order, Discipline

A person with an ant totem is active,
community-minded who sees future needs.
You are a planner
but content to build your dreams slowly over time.
You are content in knowing that everything will come to you in time.

The ant teaches you how to become the architect of your life.
The greatest success comes with persistence.
The ant shows you how to work with others.

Ask yourself if you are making things harder than they need to be.
Are you being patient with your own and others' efforts?
Using discipline, you can lay a foundation for success.

The ant is the promise of success through effort.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:24 pm

clap Yay! I love when the universe answers us. My dog brought in a bandicoot head and was chewing it up the other night...I dread to think what the message there was... ack (I've been having a harder than hard time lately and I can really relate to that emaciated rigamortified head...)
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Oh my goodness. Shocked Sounds like the chewed up bandicoot head is a reflection back to you of how you may be feeling, bringing it into your sight for perusal. What can you gain by seeing this 'message' and how can you change things?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:55 am

I am walking through my feelings. One day at a time...yesterday I realised just how blah I was feeling so I went to the chemist and got a natural vitamin and mineral supplement. I felt instantly better after the first dose. I think the message is that I have too much on my plate and if I don't prioritise and let go of some of it, well, that head will be me... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Totems
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next