Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep

Go down 
+4
l1l1th
MoonChild
Goth~Ink
GemLover
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep Empty
PostSubject: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:06 am

Last night we visited friends for a few drinks, had a good time and then went home before 12 - went to bed and went to sleep. Then I woke up at some point because I was too hot, thirsty, and still felt vaguely affected by the wine we had drunk! lol. tongue However I was soo tired, but the heat of our three duvets (our old house was cold, so we needed that many duvets! I will be putting at least one of them away today!) was keeping me awake. So in a weird state of consciousness, which was DEFINITELY more awake than tired, in my mind I suddenly saw a white concrete path under my feet, and I felt as though I could feel the concrete and the air around me; and I felt like if I moved my feet (in my mind), I would be walking on the path. It was so weird, because I felt like I was in two places at once. Maybe I had found myself at the beginning of an astral travel??!! Although I had the urge to walk, I thought to myself that maybe I shouldn't - seeing as I was slightly drunk and I had 'Smack Jack' by Nina Hagen stuck in my head (I like the song, but I associate the sound of her voice with creepiness) - it didn't seem to be a good combo for astral travelling! Usually if I astral travel, it is within a dream state and I just happen to find myself there - so this was the first time I seemed to be consciously aware of it and actually awake at the time.

A while after that, in my mind I suddenly saw MB! He was looking at a roll of film, stretching it out and holding it upwards to look at the frames. Then I saw a close up view of a big old fashioned mainframe computer like HAL from 2001: A Space Odyssey. I'm still figuring out the exact meaning, but what occured to me at the time was the concept of "memory". As in, celluloid frames capturing a moment in time that can be replayed again and again; and computers also being storage units for data that you can access repeatedly... So maybe there is something in my memories that I need to access??? Or something that I am replaying? Or a past life? I'm also now starting to figure that MB might have liked art films and he might have seen 2001: A Space Odyssey at the movies when it was released? If he has been around me for many years, he would also know full well that I am familiar with art films as that is what I studied... Also when I went back to the scene of where MB was, kind of remote viewing it in a way, I realised he was at a place that was like an art gallery/exhibition... hence my connection between art and film... I then remembered this morning that the way MB was stretching out the roll of film, was very similar to a picture I have seen of the director Jean Luc Godard. And I am getting "1968" in my head - Godard made his best films around that time, and I think Space Odyssey was made around then, annnd MB was also making his first successful music then too. And if go further into the meaning of Space Odyssey (ooh, now I am thinking of David Bowie's 'Space Oddity!'), then I could get really cosmic about it... "Jupiter and Beyond"... So maybe there are a few layers to what came into my mind??
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:15 am

*shivers*....a few things sprung out at me...Akashic Records - the computer that stores everything ever done...space...we associate with ufos and alien races...I think you have an alien consciousness coming through and MB is helping facilitate it. While I was reading your post, the words 'space oddity' came to me before I even got to them ...the concrete path is where you are now in the physical ...it don't get more physical or dense than concrete!! Your association between Nina Hagen and creepiness could represent the uncertainty you have on deeper levels towards the whole alien thing. Many people are really scared of what accepting that aliens exist might mean. I think this is another step along your path of development Gem. It'll be interesting to hear what comes next out of this one...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:28 am

Yep I thought of the Akashic Records too! I've had a sneaking feeling about an alien consciousness for a while, but I am definitely a bit unsure about that... because aliens are errr, well... alien. And I'm not sure that I want to go there. unsure (Especially when I probably need to be more in concrete reality more often). btw that's where David Bowie comes in again... 'Starman' by him always has an unexplainable emotional effect on me, and it gives me the feeling that there's a 'nice' alien waiting in the wings. Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars is the only Bowie album I have ever purchased, but it is full of songs that have personal/psychic meaning to me (including 'Starman').
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:56 am

I had a weird night last night (and the night before as well). Couldn't sleep much. It was very disturptive. Though I never had any such visions in my brain, there were lot of things going through. I also had acute ear ache (Pranic Healing do help though) and surprisingly the two hour sleep has given me enough rest!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:06 am

I could have slept alot more had my kitten not kept licking my eyeball to wake me up to let the other cat in... moonie

One thing I did notice is that time seemed to slip away because I was colouring a mandala with two of my kids. The result was like an explosion of positive energy that I found hard to come down from to relax enough to get to sleep...it was well after 11 when we all got to sleep.

Might be to do with the venus in Aries energy ?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Mr Gem had a bad sleep too and now we are both very tired today. Sleep

Aries rules my 5th house of fun and creativity (in which house I also have Jupiter in Aries, so it's double the fun! haha), and it rules Mr Gem's first house (he's an Aries rising and Aries moon)... partly why I couldn't sleep properly is also because I had so much fun at our friends' place playing records - so maybe Venus in Aries did have something to do with it!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 am

Well, well, well!

Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep 3152_90178191822_90177716822_2454425_4315830_n

Note the little baby film reel! Shocked

Maybe what I saw the other night was as simple and literal as this. You know it would be my dream job to work for an MB-related film school!!! I don't fancy a move to Sierra Leone though, but hey. Maybe he was also trying to remind me about something that I really enjoy doing (I used to teach film!)...

http://www.myspace.com/marcbolanschoolofmusicandfilm

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:36 am

Shocked Well that is just incredible! I think it is all related...you are being given opportunities and now direction by the look of it...wow. bravo

The wings stand out for me..just so much that they relate to wings angl
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:40 pm

The logo has a huge resemblance to the heart with wings! Reminds me... after my last astral encounter dream, which was amazingly extended and felt so beautiful to me (things like that particular encounter make me shake my head in wonder... logically it can't be true but yet you know that it is! It's hard to get your head around it sometimes!), I woke up with my heart "fluttering"... (and yes I am medically ok!) - neat coincidence. blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Oh, on another topic. The other night when I was lying awake but I felt like I was physically in two places at once, with all of the sensations of the concrete footpath, etc - in my head I had the thought/encouragement, "Just walk." Like to imagine myself walking, and then I would really be walking on that concrete path and I would be going somewhere. As I said before, a big reason why I didn't go ahead and do it is because I was slightly affected by alcohol at the time, and I have heard that you shouldn't purposely attempt psychic stuff if you're under the influence of alcohol. Anyway, I'm not sure if this was just my own inner voice telling me to "just walk" or what, but my main question is, at this time is it possible that I was actually astral projecting? Just wondering. scratch
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:45 am

yep akashic records definately comes to mind gem ... like my astral experience involving the Sirians. Quantum information patterns - the grid system of 'reality' ... what you experienced is "the matrix".

welcome to the house of fun mr green

... would seem that MB is one of your dominant spirit guides ... for him to accompany you.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:12 am

Ooooh......... big grin
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:24 am

The thing that caught me was the path... concrete.... and you were almost walking on it but uncomfortable with the music playing in your head... like you shouldn't do something because it didn't sound right for the time or what you "think" should be the background to the travel.....
My first thought is the path has set itself for you and you are a little afraid of it and possible thinking that is should be shown to you in a different way??? concrete is a pretty stable surface.... solid..... trusting.... trust your path and don't let the "should be's" get in the way????

just a thought

shan
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:33 am

Hmm. Well I suppose I'm a person who always wants to be extra-safe... lol...

"Should"... don't even talk to me about that! I'm weighed down by what I "should" be doing for other people and quite honestly I don't want to do it anymore - I just mentioned in another thread I feel selfish because I want to avoid the stress of expending energy on other people. I know it doesn't sound nice. But I'm sick of feeling obligated and then guilty when I don't do what I "should"...
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:51 am

Oh I hear ya!!!!!!! Maybe that is the point.... listen to yourself???

Who am I to talk though, the "should" are exhausting me....

harmony
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:45 pm

This very conflict between what we 'should' do and what we want to do is connected with the transitioning of our planet. The goal in life is to be happy. When we do something that compromises that, we know it and we feel it energetically and we rebel against it. More people are having the courage to break with the unreal reality based in logic and taking up their path with bliss. This is affecting the group consciousness and raising the vibration for everyone. One side affect is that people who have yet to make the leap feel the pull to lit go of the 'shoulds' in their lives and simply 'be' who they really are cheers
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Gem you are such a sweet heart each and every one of you... I would love to explain in detail but for now I have to bite really hard...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Thank you TGWB! blush I don't know how I'm a sweetheart though when I just want to be selfish right now... but you're piquing my curiosity with why you have to bite your tongue??? Shocked

You reckon, Goth? But what if we are happier if we don't have to deal with other people's unhappiness?? Shouldn't (there's that word again) we all be wanting to help each other?? And what if your help or involvement is something that is necessary for another person to feel happy because they cannot do things or be happy for themselves? Or because they feel inadequate and your becoming more involved with their life would help that? This is why I feel like a bad person, because at present I want to be left alone and I am putting up boundaries that give me MY time, but I also feel that it's at others' expense. I think I burned out of 'unconditional' helping a long time ago..... or maybe I'm just tired. sad
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:51 pm

If someone else needs you to make them feel good, then that person needs to detach and do some work on themselves. There's only one person who can truly bring us inner peace and happiness - and that's ourselves! By modelling self love you are doing other people a great service - you are helping by being a living example of wholeness. That is healthy! Taking up the slack so someone else can avoid their soul work is not healthy nor helpful to anyone. One thing I learnt when my first child was born, was to look after myself first and my baby second. I was horrified when the child health nurse told me this - how could I put myself, a grown adult before a helpless newborn? Then she explained, that if I didn't and I fell down out of tiredness or not having my needs met, then that baby would not survive - it needed me to be healthy and well so it would thrive and grow. Think about how much more prone to accidents and mistakes we are when we do not rest or give ourselves space?

It is not spiritual to be a victim or a martyr. Yes, it is good to be in service to others - but by our own choice, not because we have to be or feel made to. If service to others does not bring you joy, then it is not being done for the highest good of all. And this is important. Being selfless is not about sacrificing ourselves for someone else. It is about sharing our joy with others. Sharing the truth of our being. Perhaps religion has brought in this idea of guilt and redemption and constriction attached to being in service to others, but it has nothing to do with unconditional love. Unconditional love begins within. You would not force someone else to do something they didn't want to do, so why expect it of ourselves? Sometimes other people are struggling because they chose to so they can learn their soul lessons through their struggles...not to have someone else come along and prop them up. That just creates karmic debt and setbacks for the person who avoided the lessons they were supposed to learn. You can have compassion and empathy without becoming corded to that person. The important thing now is to be the change we want to see in this world - be strong, light-filled, joyful, unconditionally loving individuals anchoring the higher frequencies here on earth and helping others through our example to also become the same. Hold out your hand to them in connection, not to pull them up. At the same time, embrace yourself sweetheart
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:12 pm

That does make me feel a lot better...........
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:04 pm

mutual self-benefit sparks a domino effect ... its a vibration.

just like in the political/economic world, but it is so much grander to think of it in the context goth has provided. Imagine the possibilities.

Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep 12494312A~Imagine-John-Lennon-Posters
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:41 am

Reminds me of this song:

peace
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:03 am

Well put Goth and I'm glad that I piqued your curiosity but rest assured I know there is a future time when I will be free and we have to wait until then.
Back to top Go down
topaz
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:54 pm

well i take it that Harmony and Gem are not in a happy relationship.Is this the case? unsure
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:03 pm

lol well I can't speak for Harmonygirl, but mine could do with some improvements! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep   Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd things last night when I couldn't sleep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next